Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

sangini is a much better show

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
in my point of view sangini is far better show👍🏼 than other crapping shows of indian television👎🏼i have seen there are so many irritating shows on zee itself & other channels too which have no head & no tail left in them but are still running on indian televisioni am so happy & proud to be a fan of sangini/iqbi/raga as they have a a unique kind of attraction in it that once i started seing it i got immediately so much attached to it that its difficult for me today to think about my life without sangini/iqbi/raga/binny😃i really feel myself so connected with this  awsome show  sangini🤗magical chemistry of iqbi😍ragalicious & sizzling pair of raga😉i never got connected so much with any other show😊there are shows running on indian television which are  even worst than sangini but are still running even after having lower trps than sangini 🥱i just want sangini to successfully run for atleast 2 full years obviously focussing on the love story of our raga👏for me sangini is very good show one of the best shows of indian teevision with awsome talented actors like iqbal & binny/iqbi,aditi,arunaji etc🤗inspite of ending it zee should just needs to make  a change in the storyline of sangini & needs to focus on the main theme of sangini which is lovestory of rudra & gauri/raga😃 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I fully agree whatever sangini is far better than many other serials shown. I wonder how they get such trps ispite of having poor story and acting
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i agreed with u buddy
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well...the lead pair of IqBi is awesome , their chemistry is one of a kind , but there r a lot of flaws in Sangini 2 b fair , a huge lot of bloopers also, like 1 . Along with R , G also fell from the cliff , ok , let's say she didn't fall for any significant height , must have caught some thing n saved herself , but now we all know that she was pregnant at that time n also , during 1st semister of pregnancy , miscarriage occurs at the slightest of fall , yet nothing happened 2 her baby . N , how come she never found out her pregnancy till almost 3-4 months ?????
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
When a woman becomes pregnant , her monthly period stops n other symptoms manifest  , emselves with in as early as 20 days ...nausea , morning sickness etc etc ...yet it took her more than 3 months 2 find out that she's gonna b a mom !!!!!!
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But sometimes it happens that they know of it only very late  I saw it in my sister.s case . But that is not a big issue. It can happen. Yes the other things ok