!!~Navya Gup Shup Corner#4~!! - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
@chaitu:i thnk tey both will decide 2 get permission frm their hme fr picnic.😳..aur anant ki home mein hamare rama tho bahut PRABLAM create karti hogiii😆...2mrw i thnk tiz will happen...i thnk tey will leave fr picnic n wed epi...wat u say??😛
Originally posted by starangel

@chaitu:i thnk tey both will decide 2 get permission frm their hme fr picnic.😳..aur anant ki home mein hamare rama tho bahut PRABLAM create karti hogiii😆...2mrw i thnk tiz will happen...i thnk tey will leave fr picnic n wed epi...wat u say??😛
i think picnic will not come in this week,it will be in next week,this whole week will go in getting permission from parents and the problems that will rama createTongue😡
@chaitu:arre chaitu aise mat bol yaar😒...i cant bear tiz fr whole week..2 dayz s more thn enough..i want picnic scenes 2 cum soon😳

@chaitu:arre chaitu aise mat bol yaar😒...i cant bear tiz fr whole week..2 dayz s more thn enough..i want picnic scenes 2 cum soon😳
no because this week will go in permission only because think na
!1 navya asking her mom
2 navya requesting her dad
3 atlast dadi permitting
 4 anant asking his family
5 dadaji saying no
and lastly he will say yes

so definately this all things are to be shown it will take a week atleast na and to add more that rama will create problems too😡
@chaitu:haan woh bhi hain😲...bt phirbhi want 2 see picnic scenes soon yaar with our AnYa☺️
@chaitu...yeah rama vl surly create a prob 4 Anant(wid her HINGLISH 🤣) she knows navya vl b der 2...so she vl try hr best 2 stop anant frm goin 2 picnic...daada, daadi bua n ol k kaan bharegi kamini...😡

@judi..yeah picnic to ANYA pakka jayenge😳
Edited by Love_Anant - 12 years ago

@chaitu:haan woh bhi hain😲...bt phirbhi want 2 see picnic scenes soon yaar with our AnYa☺️
dont worry til picnic ,there will be lot of anya scenes,as they will meet in college everyday na😳😳😳
haan woh tho hain..i liked friday epi...😳anant s totally n luv wit her...😍jst he didnt realized yet😉...bcoz the way he called her after seeing nimi talking 2 her bf nd came 2 her hme 2 pick her nd disappointed wen she left wit her mom nd lukn her throughout during the entire conversation of gang abt picnic😳...pyar tho hogaya hain hamare anant ko...

haan woh tho hain..i liked friday epi...😳anant s totally n luv wit her...😍jst he didnt realized yet😉...bcoz the way he called her after seeing nimi talking 2 her bf nd came 2 her hme 2 pick her nd disappointed wen she left wit her mom nd lukn her throughout during the entire conversation of gang abt picnic😳...pyar tho hogaya hain hamare anant ko...
hayeee
anant is fully in love,the way he came to navya house proves that

i am filling like going to anant place and telling him that he is in love with navya😃
yaa chaitu me too im like going 2 him nd tell him 2 plzz listen 2 his heart one time...u luv navyaaa...😳

k chaitu bye😳
Edited by starangel - 12 years ago