Pratigya

now that the forum is so silent..

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i decided to start my work again for u all!!! i can feel that most of the members r getting bored as no one is active that much..but i know thats coz of exams n some personal matters!! but dont worry i will try to post sum vms soon as i was making one on > HUM KHUSH HUE, from the movie ek rishtaa...just didnt complete it...

i hope that the forum becomes active ssooonn n i hope that all the members come back soon!!!

i hav started recording pratigya from my own dreambox, but i still hav sum problems with the sound... so im just solving it, but no worries as baalu bhai agreed on me using his videos for the scenes/vms:D sooo im not stopping my work😳 i will post sum vms for sure..

n carismaaa/pia/shruti continue ur hard work SOON!!!!!!!! as sum members come at the forum for ajll this:D as it entertains themm

n surbhiii continue ur FF:D n to all the members try to keep the forum alive!!!!!! as i see this as a negative thing for the serial...already the trp is loww n at this point we shouldnt leave😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Abi you are and will always be a darling. I have vids... Of back on the day that I recorded for my vms. If you need to use them let me know and I will send the u tube links. . Also try duplicating your vids to another u tube account, because star has become extremly vidgulent.
hussainramso thumbnail
Abida missed your posts.

So where have you been? Hmmm?
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0201

i decided to start my work again for u all!!! i can feel that most of the members r getting bored as no one is active that much..but i know thats coz of exams n some personal matters!! but dont worry i will try to post sum vms soon as i was making one on > HUM KHUSH HUE, from the movie ek rishtaa...just didnt complete it...

i hope that the forum becomes active ssooonn n i hope that all the members come back soon!!!

i hav started recording pratigya from my own dreambox, but i still hav sum problems with the sound...so im just solving it, but no worries as baalu bhai agreed on me using his videos for the scenes/vms:D sooo im not stopping my work😳i will post sum vms for sure..

n carismaaa/pia/shruti continue ur hard work SOON!!!!!!!! as sum members come at the forum for ajll this:D as it entertains themm

n surbhiii continue ur FF:D n to all the members try to keep the forum alive!!!!!! as i see this as a negative thing for the serial...already the trp is loww n at this point we shouldnt leave😳

wow!thats grt. .!so happy to hear frm u!:-D. .yep,every1z busy wit exams n some pblms also.hope everythng wl gt bk to normal soon!
Cm bk soon. .:-)
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hiii abidaaa ...how r uuu 
awww haa ..even i missing my ff ..i'll continue it from next week..i'll get free on mondayy 
Mitu_ thumbnail
thanx abida😃
wait for your vms😳
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abida, u r truly a darling dear... Long Live MKAP and Long Live U ... TK CR...
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love ur stuff Abida - u know it!
Good on your team spirit!!!
Miss_Random thumbnail
thanx everyonee for ur cuteee sweet comments, i will be posting a vm for u alll todayyy!
Miss_Random thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Abi you are and will always be a darling. I have vids... Of back on the day that I recorded for my vms. If you need to use them let me know and I will send the u tube links. . Also try duplicating your vids to another u tube account, because star has become extremly vidgulent.

star has become irritating, pehle they keep everything opennn n then they start doing irritating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!