India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

now that the forum is so silent..

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
i decided to start my work again for u all!!! i can feel that most of the members r getting bored as no one is active that much..but i know thats coz of exams n some personal matters!! but dont worry i will try to post sum vms soon as i was making one on > HUM KHUSH HUE, from the movie ek rishtaa...just didnt complete it...

i hope that the forum becomes active ssooonn n i hope that all the members come back soon!!!

i hav started recording pratigya from my own dreambox, but i still hav sum problems with the sound...Ouch so im just solving it, but no worries as baalu bhai agreed on me using his videos for the scenes/vms:D sooo im not stopping my workEmbarrassed i will post sum vms for sure..

n carismaaa/pia/shruti continue ur hard work SOON!!!!!!!! as sum members come at the forum for ajll this:D as it entertains themm

n surbhiii continue ur FF:D n to all the members try to keep the forum alive!!!!!! as i see this as a negative thing for the serial...already the trp is loww n at this point we shouldnt leaveEmbarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shantataipheonix1ninahegdesanitha7Arhaan-da-best-BugsBunny-abcd2Faiza.Fallen StarcorvetteAziyameena..babithajMitu_Anondo.Rcarisma2Heart-Hacker

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Abi you are and will always be a darling. I have vids... Of back on the day that I recorded for my vms. If you need to use them let me know and I will send the u tube links. . Also try duplicating your vids to another u tube account, because star has become extremly vidgulent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Random

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Abida missed your posts.

So where have you been? Hmmm?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMiss_Randombabithaj

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

i decided to start my work again for u all!!! i can feel that most of the members r getting bored as no one is active that much..but i know thats coz of exams n some personal matters!! but dont worry i will try to post sum vms soon as i was making one on > HUM KHUSH HUE, from the movie ek rishtaa...just didnt complete it...

i hope that the forum becomes active ssooonn n i hope that all the members come back soon!!!

i hav started recording pratigya from my own dreambox, but i still hav sum problems with the sound...Ouchso im just solving it, but no worries as baalu bhai agreed on me using his videos for the scenes/vms:D sooo im not stopping my workEmbarrassedi will post sum vms for sure..

n carismaaa/pia/shruti continue ur hard work SOON!!!!!!!! as sum members come at the forum for ajll this:D as it entertains themm

n surbhiii continue ur FF:D n to all the members try to keep the forum alive!!!!!! as i see this as a negative thing for the serial...already the trp is loww n at this point we shouldnt leaveEmbarrassed
wow!thats grt. .!so happy to hear frm u!:-D. .yep,every1z busy wit exams n some pblms also.hope everythng wl gt bk to normal soon!
Cm bk soon. .:-)

Miss_Random

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hiii abidaaa ...how r uuu 
awww haa ..even i missing my ff ..i'll continue it from next week..i'll get free on mondayy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Randommeena..

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
thanx abidaBig smile
wait for your vmsEmbarrassed

Miss_Random

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Abida, u r truly a darling dear... Long Live MKAP and Long Live U ... TK CR...

Miss_Randomhussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
love ur stuff Abida - u know it!
Good on your team spirit!!!

Miss_Randomhussainramso

Go to top