Sonakshi Sinha insulted at Awards function - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Is it a FIFO (First In First Out) rule at the awards function? I am not sure how the Dadasaheb Phalkey awards are conducted, but is there any harm in hanging around and applauding other winners and contributors?

Or is it just a fashion, to turn up (most times, late) to receive (!!!) one's award and then walk off!!!

The article itself is so poorly written, that I cant judge Sonakshi based on that. But It seems to me, she is following a general trend in the industry she is now a part of.

she meant she came before anushak ranveer and she got an award after them..
but dotn she know catagories my differences hota hai 

Originally posted by alisha_yashAran

i dun understand...m i missin smthing...where is d insult part??πŸ˜•
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

agreed. she is getting so much recognition because of her "talent" lol she had like what.. 2 lines to say?πŸ˜† a "thapad se  dar nahi lagta sahib pyar se" or something and did she also say "khamosh" cant remember... nd all she did was glare at salman the whole timeπŸ˜†

@bold: That is not a glare. That is her super seductive look πŸ˜†
its an insult for her to even get an award.. 🀣.. she should be happy they considered her..
Originally posted by Meena1

its an insult for her to even get an award.. 🀣.. she should be happy they considered her..

I agree😊 I mean she looked pretty in the movie the songs and the dialogues given to her were rememberable but nothing to go gaga overπŸ˜†
Originally posted by eraser

Zainab - Commenting on a person's physical appearance is different from allowing ourselves to undermine a person's talent (not that she has a lot of it) but yeah. I always comment on Saif's forehead, Katrina's long face, Deepika's collar bones etc etc but really, using that against a person is a bit too much (in my opinion). This isnt the first time that people have called her out on her forehead, check out her photo shoot threads, people have actually said things like "I cant believe she thinks she can be an actress with a forehead that big". 

As for the superior tone, I think we all carry that in our posts, especially during arguments. Some people more, some people less. 

I agree its wrong to judge someone just on their looks when it comes to acting. Acting is not modeling (It means to act).  I think thats what has gotten lost over the years in the industry. Plus Sonashki is not ugly (she has the old tradition beauty to her (Its her whacko tweets and psycho image that bother me) . Anyhow, You look at yesteryears heorines they had curves were voluptious and were more appreciated on their work.Now a days, Its on looks (I am sure plastic surgeons are making so much money).😳
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
aww...so sad...!!!!
poor sona... :(:(:(