Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜† poor sonakshi.

I dont like her either (it has nothing to do with her looks). I just find it that she has a very unattractive personality. 
wicckked thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I see. So...she got jealous of Ranvir/Anushka and left the award function?? 
jo b hoa aunki sath acha hoa ...i Don't like her...!!!!!!
Originally posted by: beboholic

Before someone talks about others superior tone, they should check out their posts more often. Like eraser said we all do it!

And about sonaski comment...I think it's best if we just drop it. We all said what we had to say! It's not gonna go anywhere if we continue because this seems more like personal and sensitive topic to me! Well at least from my side!

Agreed. I, for one, am aware of my "holier than thou" attitude in my posts, especially towards some members πŸ˜³. Not proud of it but whatever, everyone does it, some members more, and some less. 

Also, inserting a "duh"  in a response carries and implies a superior tone. I do it all the time as well, just ask katforeva πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well thats Bolly world, learn to live here. Stop being a cry baby.
dazzling_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just hate her...dabang was a hit movie but not bcz of her she had a very limited role in that movie but still she is getting so much recognition in bollywood WHY??????????? She is not good looking and not talented as well
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously don't mind her...I think she is pretty since when does she have a big forehead? I honestly never noticed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dunno why I started laughing for no reason which is pretty bad!! Should never do that but feel bad for her...Lensa and eraser I agree completely.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzling_doll

i just hate her...dabang was a hit movie but not bcz of her she had a very limited role in that movie but still she is getting so much recognition in bollywood WHY??????????? She is not good looking and not talented as well

agreed. she is getting so much recognition because of her "talent" lol she had like what.. 2 lines to say?πŸ˜† a "thapad se  dar nahi lagta sahib pyar se" or something and did she also say "khamosh" cant remember... nd all she did was glare at salman the whole timeπŸ˜†
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonakshi should feel complimented
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
i dun understand...m i missin smthing...where is d insult part??πŸ˜•