Is it a plan on your part to take Rashi for yourself!πŸ˜†
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks everyone.. I know it was just my wishful thinking... πŸ˜†
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Know what I find funny? Despite all that's happened, divorce has not even once crossed Ahem's mind. He hasn't even thought once that he should divorce Gopi

Raashi would never let Jigar go. She's sunken her claws into him so deeply, not even Urmi could yank them out.
She'll just bat her eyelashes and Jigar will happily rip up the divorce papers himselfπŸ˜†

Yuks
connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i actually hope there is a divorce. That way Rashi would know what she was missing, fall for Jigar and Jigar could play hard to get
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG @ jake that you are wishing and  its not a news...πŸ˜† Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are you joking with us...because anything out of your mouth we have to take with a great assult. lol...well I hope what your saying is true...that will really turn the darn table on Rashi...I bet GoHem are finally going to have a better relationship while Rashi and Jigar's relationship will fall apart. The only difference will be that Gopi will help Rashi to get her husband back unlike our shopaholic...
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whether divorce is for good or bad, I don't know..But SNS shouldn't end up in RaJi going apart from each other..To me, there love story is more interesting than GoHam's...
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG this jodi is hot though 
i love them together but i want rashi to change her attitude towards jigar and her ways.
She have such good chemistry 
I hope rashi changes her ways and realizes jigar's love and loves him back and they don't divorce
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jake u want them to be divorced,at least u can droool on rashi without jigar anywhere near her πŸ˜‰
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peppygirl

jake u want them to be divorced,at least u can droool on rashi without jigar anywhere near her πŸ˜‰

coming this from the real Rucha? Quit acting and tell the truth peppy, i know you are herπŸ˜†