Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Where is APs Chai wala baba?lol

UpintheBlue. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

In times when AP walk apart he is always there to res-assure us.
In times when AP are at the edge of giving up he is there to breath hope into us.
In times when A/P goes A - P he gives us a confidence in, 'no worries, its always A+P'

Chai wala baba, we miss you these days*tears*, like when you pop up out of nowhere, knowing everything πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS.its a fun post
Edited by Icecreamx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry chai wale baba will make a dashing entry..with BG music from dabangg...
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anurag24t

Don't worry chai wale baba will make a dashing entry..with BG music from dabangg...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that would be dramatic enough,lol. or maybe even the torturos song from Ragini MMS🀒
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG ..you too..🀣..I had just reminded sanju in that halla bol thread & she has made him the hot topic there..🀣..and you here..!!
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OMG ..you too..🀣..I had just reminded sanju in that halla bol thread & she has made him the hot topic there..🀣..and you here..!!

LMAO, so i wasnt the only one missing himπŸ˜†, we sure need him nowπŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I guess we will get to see in end of mahaepisode when AP will become A & P πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He is always there for us to give confidence before we run away 🀣

UpintheBlue. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

I guess we will get to see in end of mahaepisode when AP will become A & P πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He is always there for us to give confidence before we run away 🀣

He didnt come this timeπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, guess even he stopped beliving these two munchkins would ever try to talk to eachohther in a well and proper conversationπŸ˜†.

no worriesπŸ˜‰ he'll pop up soon after the storm cools down.πŸ˜†