India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Does KT really deserve this?? (Page 7)

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Anu I wholeheartedly agree to each & every word u said!! There can be many excuses & IPL is one of them & we can find some more excuses after IPL is over if & when the story doesn't improve specially Shaan's character!
He is nothing but a prop in the background who is a toy for unmeaningful romance or a punching bag for Khanak or some one who is eternally juvenile & keeps doing blunders which Khanak rectifies & shows him the truth & he goes on apologising endlessly!
I still feel the goosebumps watching Apr-Oct but am not watching the show anymore now, that tells a lot to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditee

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Of course not!!!

Anu, the unanimous answer to your question!

Shaan and KT both deserve much better!!

The absolute state of nothingness that Shaan is currently in, hits one even harder, especially when his scenes immediately follow those of Rahul slogging his b--- off!!! Ouch

As I myself have posted extensively on this issue, will take the oppurtunity of this thread to voice my concerns of the Shaan track from this point on...

As things stand today, the Sasha-PSP track should end in about a fortnight or even earlier...
Rahul seems to be in the mood to get his company back, and Akshay in no mood to relent!
So is Shaan going to be trapped in the crossfire??!!
How is Shaan going to address this tightrope walk??

My greatest fear...in the process of making Shaan a 'hero', will his character become larger than life??
Since Rahul was never really made to pay for his misdeeds, won't Shaan yet again end up looking like a fool, if he were to stand up for Rahul, and against Akshay in the process??!!
Am really unsure how the CVs are going to handle this extremely sensitive issue!

Shaan has been at the receiving end of the CV's indifference for the longest time now!
Any more battering of Shantanu Khandelwal will be just too much to take!!
Even KT and his superlative emoting ability may find it difficult to salvage him, then!!

This is the last chance for the CVs to redeem themselves...and redeem Shaan and KT in the process!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 07 May 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80dishbhanTorajparkeraditeelghosh

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I totally agree doc d if Shaan will help Rahul then again his character is going to butchered completely
so somehow don't want Shaan to involve in this matter and if he does then want him stand by akshay redemption of the character I doubt it specially shaan's character that's why wanted serious issue but light hearted story not amelodrama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
dont worry dear...RBO always brings new new tracks...and this track might hv more khanak but there were also sum track that focuses on shaan...and i m shanak freek..so waiting 4  a track which will enhance the talent of Kt & YM both...

luv RBO..luv Yasharan & Shanak...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80dishbhanThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tora

I totally agree doc d if Shaan will help Rahul then again his character is going to butchered completely
so somehow don't want Shaan to involve in this matter and if he does then want him stand by akshay redemption of the character I doubt it specially shaan's character that's why wanted serious issue but light hearted story not amelodrama

If the issue does happen, then I think & hope Shaan will stand by Akshay Bhaiya...Because in their last conversation Shaan told Rahul him to focus on work and he has also been advising him to move-on from the past...Another strong message with-in our discussions has been that Shaan should not panda to Rahul's whims...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 07 May 2011 at 1:26pm

Anu80dishbhanTora

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

dont worry dear...RBO always brings new new tracks...and this track might hv more khanak but there were also sum track that focuses on shaan...and i m shanak freek..so waiting 4  a track which will enhance the talent of Kt & YM both...

luv RBO..luv Yasharan & Shanak...

I second that Naveen...

Anu80dishbhaniluvmanar

Go to top