Rang Badalti Odhani

Does KT really deserve this?? (Page 4)

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Absolutely!

If I wanted sainthood I would watch Aastha.

I dont !

I like him the way he "was".

Star One is not a General Entertainment Channel (GEC)
Women should not be playing the lead here

I am tired of watching shows where women play the lead.

There is nothing new they have to offer.

They are usually walking around with a broom and a duster trying to clean the world. They have no negative traits and are always aiming to getting an A+.

Shaan is like me, human, full of inadequacies, selfish and opinionated. He never learns from his mistakes, and is mostly unmindful of what people think about him.

And what glued me to RBO was (it was atleast and thats how I saw it) as a show about two people and no woman centric show about real people.. and not some super duper wife- or sati-savitri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToraWooHooHaha21

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

I like RBO as it is.its  shanak show and it will remail shanaks.its not either khanaks/shaans.i dont mind shaan spndng less time n office.hez singer.he cant b at office/recordng studio 24/7.n i dont think khanak z dominatng shaan.shanak r handlng it 2gdr.

another observation ... Rahul is not only shown in office but as much with Jenny also ...

~Cheers,
Dish
but not 4 much time.one day his scenes r n off n one day wid jenny.
but shanak stayng n home.i dont think its wrong.hez buddng singer.it needs some time 2 establish himself.his bro z doing dat nly 4 him.dats y he bought dat company.i think logics shudnt b applied much.as majority of viewers r happy wid shanak track.dey r just waitng IPL 2 get over n dey can start some serious track wid shanak.shanak n RBO r 1000000000times better than oder show wch r just plain borng.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I like RBO as it is.its  shanak show and it will remail shanaks.its not either khanaks/shaans.i dont mind shaan spndng less time n office.hez singer.he cant b at office/recordng studio 24/7.n i dont think khanak z dominatng shaan.shanak r handlng it 2gdr.

Suggestion:

Singing can be done at home also ... setting up a studio at home is possible with more ShaNak scenes in there as well ... her getting mesmerized in his singing, her disturbing him for timely eating, household things, him snapping at her and then manaoing her ...

~Dish
but dat would look so cheesy n odd.wats der if shaan z at home.n cvs r hearng us n dey r gvng karan also equa footage.1-2 epis main kam dikaya to wats der n dat.i dont agree shaan z just passing time.
RBO z being handled well by CVs n even shanak.

sweetsute

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Anuuu! Hug Ok I have to agree with ur point that KT is being sidelined.. Ouch Plz guys dont say that KT should leave or anything like that, the day he leaves for me RBO will be finished.. Ouch Coz for me its Shanak all the way and only played by Yashu and KT! Approve

Anu, like Shriya said, there was a time when Khanak aka Yashu was sidelined too.. Ouch Khanak was treated the worst at that time.. And I guess its Shantanu's turn now.. Ouch As said this happens in every other serial where the CVs dont know how to run parallel tracks and that too with keeping the viewers glued.. Sleepy

The reason behind this I get to understand is that we all demanded Rajen to be out of the show as they feel a different part of the show and the fact that we all want a severe punishment for Rahul bcoz of that MMS, is another reason why CVs are focusing on him now adays.. I guess.. They are trying to make him repent and make us sympathasize with him.. Confused

Also they started the Sasha track where Khanak is in focus.. So for uptil now we had two parallel tracks which were Rahul's punishment and Sasha-PSP-Khanak track.. Hence they ran these two in parallel ways and there was no place for a Shaan track going side by side.. It would feel odd if we had been shown it that way.. Embarrassed

Now that PSP-Sasha has united and will be leaving soon, so I agree with May that now the focus will move back to Shaan and Khanak.. I for one is dying to see him back in office with proper Shirts and Tie (He's more drool worthy in such clothes! Embarrassed) .. Big smile But as Varsha said he's a singer so cant be seen in office 24/7.. Ouch But we can still see him in business with him giving ideas for singing career or something like that.. Big smile 

I guess we'll have to wait a little more to let the CVs decide what are they gonna show next.. With their confirmation of having heard our views I have a feeling we have some nice track coming up for Shanak.. Embarrassed Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteTorajparkerYasharanrocksThe_May_Rose

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Anuuu! Hug Ok I have to agree with ur point that KT is being sidelined.. Ouch Plz guys dont say that KT should leave or anything like that, the day he leaves for me RBO will be finished.. Ouch Coz for me its Shanak all the way and only played by Yashu and KT! Approve

Anu, like Shriya said, there was a time when Khanak aka Yashu was sidelined too.. Ouch Khanak was treated the worst at that time.. And I guess its Shantanu's turn now.. Ouch As said this happens in every other serial where the CVs dont know how to run parallel tracks and that too with keeping the viewers glued.. Sleepy

The reason behind this I get to understand is that we all demanded Rajen to be out of the show as they feel a different part of the show and the fact that we all want a severe punishment for Rahul bcoz of that MMS, is another reason why CVs are focusing on him now adays.. I guess.. They are trying to make him repent and make us sympathasize with him.. Confused

Also they started the Sasha track where Khanak is in focus.. So for uptil now we had two parallel tracks which were Rahul's punishment and Sasha-PSP-Khanak track.. Hence they ran these two in parallel ways and there was no place for a Shaan track going side by side.. It would feel odd if we had been shown it that way.. Embarrassed

Now that PSP-Sasha has united and will be leaving soon, so I agree with May that now the focus will move back to Shaan and Khanak.. I for one is dying to see him back in office with proper Shirts and Tie (He's more drool worthy in such clothes! Embarrassed) .. Big smile But as Varsha said he's a singer so cant be seen in office 24/7.. Ouch But we can still see him in business with him giving ideas for singing career or something like that.. Big smile 

I guess we'll have to wait a little more to let the CVs decide what are they gonna show next.. With their confirmation of having heard our views I have a feeling we have some nice track coming up for Shanak.. Embarrassed Smile
superlikeBig smile

sweetsuteWooHooHaha21

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Suggestion:

Singing can be done at home also ... setting up a studio at home is possible with more ShaNak scenes in there as well ... her getting mesmerized in his singing, her disturbing him for timely eating, household things, him snapping at her and then manaoing her ...

~Dish
but dat would look so cheesy n odd.wats der if shaan z at home.n cvs r hearng us n dey r gvng karan also equa footage.1-2 epis main kam dikaya to wats der n dat.i dont agree shaan z just passing time.

"Shaan z not just passing time."

Observation:

There is a simple funda which is definitely applicable in India and most part of the world.

"If the woman of the house takes care of the house then the husband definitely needs to get the food to devour!!! One of them definitely needs to earn for them to have a living ..."

Shaan has not done any work (
professionally to earn) after the last concert in January ... you can correct me if I am wrong.

My bad - Shaan did start the Dhulwadi factory in feb sometime ...

~Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 07 May 2011 at 10:27am

Anu80WooHooHaha21

Trupti.P Senior Member
Trupti.P
Trupti.P

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Things have changed now nd Karan is not been wasted and i agree with varsha. For me its Shanak

sweetsuteYasharanrocks

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Suggestion:

~Dish

"Shaan z not just passing time."

Observation:

There is a simple funda which is definitely applicable in India and most part of the world.

"If the woman of the house takes care of the house then the husband definitely needs to get the food to devour!!! One of them definitely needs to earn for them to have a living ..."

Shaan has not done any work (
professionally to earn) after the last concert in January ... you can correct me if I am wrong.

~Dish
so wat??????? shaan z not  from a poor family.dat he needs 2 settle n career soon.n khanak just wanted some goal n his life.n he realised singing z dat.n i dont think sunil/akshay behaves dat badly wid them dat he shud earn 4 him n khanak.I dont mind waitng till IPL ends as i trust RBO cvs dey must hav plannd somethng better 4 shanak.

sweetsute

Go to top