India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Does KT really deserve this?? (Page 3)

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Anu I totally agree to your point and your frustration but seriously last two weeks there was no Shaan at all in the show atleast now they are giving him a footage
I think so what they are trying to do is they are showing Rahul with akshay with Shaan so thats how they can keep rahul
Even I want to see him giving presentation having some goals and coming home teaching khanak english, normal society life eat with spoon , fork not just teaching Sasha a desi thingy
personally I don't like this track but since two days atleast shanak are dealing together that's fine
and I think so they got our feed ack what we want so I think so after this track we will see some productive storyline of shanak with the support of kandelwal I agree they are trying to give rajen a story and they are butchering shanak but I hope they soon realize who is running the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80dishbhanjparker

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I like RBO as it is.its  shanak show and it will remail shanaks.its not either khanaks/shaans.i dont mind shaan spndng less time n office.hez singer.he cant b at office/recordng studio 24/7.n i dont think khanak z dominatng shaan.shanak r handlng it 2gdr.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteToraWooHooHaha21jparkerdestinyloveThe_May_Rose

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
varsha love what u said It is shanaks story and ther is nothing like one character dominating or the other.. 

other matters like going to office and all are extremely trivial Smilehe is a singer like varsha said

yes me too like shanak handling things togetherSmile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 07 May 2011 at 9:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteToraYasharanrocks

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

Originally posted by aditee

Absolutely!

If I wanted sainthood I would watch Aastha.

I dont !

I like him the way he "was".

Star One is not a General Entertainment Channel (GEC)
Women should not be playing the lead here

I am tired of watching shows where women play the lead.

There is nothing new they have to offer.

They are usually walking around with a broom and a duster trying to clean the world. They have no negative traits and are always aiming to getting an A+.

Shaan is like me, human, full of inadequacies, selfish and opinionated. He never learns from his mistakes, and is mostly unmindful of what people think about him.

spot on bold!!

For me it is Shantanu yes, but also his counterpart Khanak who makes the wait worth it...

ShaNak to me together are the epitome of a reason for me loving RBO...

Sigh yes.. hope they make ammends soon with characters...Ouch
Jess,

Visually I found the pair immensely beautiful once upon  atime

I also found their chemistry crackle

I also enjoyed the spontaneity in Khanak's character.

I am personally not a big fan of idealistic, bhashan giving, slave driving, authoritative, goody goody  women.

As far as character traits go, his is any day more relatable for me.

I cannot relate to one of her traits, except the spontaneity and exuberance she showed many times in Golden RBO.

Everything else is completely foriegn to me!

I enjoyed their romance throughly thats the only reason I used to watch it.

Like the gal in YT said "A man falling for his own wife"!

The best kind of love story ever!

I couldnt care less if she is an ideal bahu, or a beti or a dutiful wife.

Those things completely bore me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80dishbhanroadsidejunkeyWooHooHaha21

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

There is no rule women should not be playing the lead  in a GEC 

and In the announcement at press  conference  for both shows geet and RBO

starone made it very clear both are women oriented shows Smile

both are  giving adequat and equal footage to men characters 

why no one is ther at critics corner poating  after gaayu left? on a break ..

I think all the shows are women oriented now ... one about to turn vampire, one still coming out of a past love and falling into another, one trying her shot at politics ... one fought for her womb for so long and then sadly lost it ... and another early widow who had a second marriage ...

just need one who had a pathetic career fall ... bas then I think all types will be covered .. may be that will be covered in the politics one soon ...

Smile

As written earlier I am not going to comment on RBO track and Shaan's role as much as possible, as some got quite hurt with what I posted earlier ...

again here I have just placed a fact ... no comment on whether any of it is good or bad.

Hope I have not hurt anyone in the process.

~Dish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

I like RBO as it is.its  shanak show and it will remail shanaks.its not either khanaks/shaans.i dont mind shaan spndng less time n office.hez singer.he cant b at office/recordng studio 24/7.n i dont think khanak z dominatng shaan.shanak r handlng it 2gdr.

another observation ... Rahul is not only shown in office but as much with Jenny also ...

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80WooHooHaha21

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditee

@May... *hugs* tumne mere dil ki baat keh di...

Sigh me too feels, they are building the track. so am game to give them time.. I too posted the same question well in a bit of a different perspective.. But yes pretty much the gist of which is the same...

Am waiting for Shantanu Khandelwal's character to be lifted and truly make him that true hero...

Not that he is not, but well worthy of a real man's worth then he will be...

As for ShaNak together they are a bomb!!!!Embarrassed

@Anu, as May said, voice is important to be heard.. All the voices do make the difference.. who knows better than Horton...LOL So if not a halla Bol, a small voice is enough and that will raise a furroar...Big smile Great question...

Jess

Hero is not something I am looking forward to.  I want the flawed human being from before.
 A failing, flawed, emotional Shaan is immensely more watchable than any movie's lead guy.

Leading ladies can be the hero. It suits them like a glove. I dont want Shaan to be one
Hero to me also has his own flaws... and I meant just that..

Anything but this budthal who is all the time at home Humph... Some work he can do and show and prove his worth!!!! That will make him even more lovable!!!

Yes please dont let him lose that utter chauvinism that keeps him so adorable.. nah.. I would like that as well as this contrasting factor of being worthwhile.. work man!!!

Thats exactly my point... showing Shaan as who he is or rather who he was... 
@May and all- for me what they are portraying Rahul to be... is what I would have enjoyed it even more as Shaan.. And to me RaJen track ( though I never watch it)  should have ended long back!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Torajparker

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

Suggestion:

Singing can be done at home also ... setting up a studio at home is possible with more ShaNak scenes in there as well ... her getting mesmerized in his singing, her disturbing him for timely eating, household things, him snapping at her and then manaoing her ...

~Dish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80ToraWooHooHaha21lghosh

Go to top