Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I totally agree doc d if Shaan will help Rahul then again his character is going to butchered completely
so somehow don't want Shaan to involve in this matter and if he does then want him stand by akshay redemption of the character I doubt it specially shaan's character that's why wanted serious issue but light hearted story not amelodrama
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont worry dear...RBO always brings new new tracks...and this track might hv more khanak but there were also sum track that focuses on shaan...and i m shanak freek..so waiting 4  a track which will enhance the talent of Kt & YM both...

luv RBO..luv Yasharan & Shanak...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tora

I totally agree doc d if Shaan will help Rahul then again his character is going to butchered completely
so somehow don't want Shaan to involve in this matter and if he does then want him stand by akshay redemption of the character I doubt it specially shaan's character that's why wanted serious issue but light hearted story not amelodrama

If the issue does happen, then I think & hope Shaan will stand by Akshay Bhaiya...Because in their last conversation Shaan told Rahul him to focus on work and he has also been advising him to move-on from the past...Another strong message with-in our discussions has been that Shaan should not panda to Rahul's whims...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iluvmanar

dont worry dear...RBO always brings new new tracks...and this track might hv more khanak but there were also sum track that focuses on shaan...and i m shanak freek..so waiting 4  a track which will enhance the talent of Kt & YM both...

luv RBO..luv Yasharan & Shanak...

I second that Naveen...