Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't understand IPL or the circket thoery completely either😕...

But I gathered this from indiaforums...Because most people in India love cricket...During cricket season hardly anybody watchs serials or the TRPs for fiction shows is always low...Therefore, many shows don't air any major storylines during this time, as they would prefere to show them when more people are likely to be watching😊...

That's my understanding from the discussions I have read...But I could be wrong😳...

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Anu80

I would like almost agree with you, but somehow I would not complete agree on YM being sidelined during the Rock-On track... for she had some wonderful scenes of helping him decide his career as a singer, or help him face Rahul.. Unless I missed a couple of episodes I think even if time-wise she didn't have equal footage she had something meaningful... like the press-conference at the launch party, or the rahul-khanak meetings.. etc. Hmm.. I agree here Hun.. But you know this was sometime later.. I mean when the actual Rock on track started, for continuously like 2-3 weeks Khanak was sidelined.. And that was when the audience out here voiced it and that was when the CVs realised that yes Khanak was being sidelined and then made her intertwined in the story too.. That was when Khanak was given the role to play a cupid kind of a person between Rahul and Shaan.. 😳 

I love YM as much as KT.. but here I feel KT does have any meaningful role.. Again my POV.. I do agree abt this that KT doesnt have a vital role to play for now.. And I did say the reason too behind this Hun.. Its mainly because most of the CVs dont know how to run 3 parallel tracks at the same time.. I know not our fault, neither is it the fault of the actors.. The blame goes to CVs.. But I guess thats too much on them.. We are never happy with what we get.. We always demand more.. 😳 And that is when the CVs are in a dilemma as to how to keep US satisfied everytime they start a track.. They sometimes are successful but sometimes they fail.. Now Im hoping they are successful with the upcoming track.. 😊

Like most of you, I am not somehow a RaJen viewer.. and what I dont understand is that why are CVs still not getting their wake-up call... This is the same question many of us here fail to understand too.. We also want an answer as to why are Rajen still part of the show when they were supposed to be cameos nah? 😕 Maybe they might have gotten a rise in TRPs with them, thats a big MAYBE.. 😕 Or maybe they the actors Manish and Ansha had signed a permanent contract? Im not sure.. We can only try to reason it but even I dont understand why the CVs fail to understand we dont want Rajen.. I guess the CVs dont want to answer this question themselves.. 😕

And lastly like you mentioned even I don't wants to see Shaan  24x7 at work.. but remember the ILU track when he would be shown going to work, then trying to work, then those cute letter, telephone conversations and then the evenings again troubling Khanak.. something like that is what I wish for... I wish the same! 😍 I miss those old times too.. And how I wish those golden times could come back.. Or atleast their jhalak.. I said it earlier too I agree that Shaan is being sidelined for now but he will soon be in place back..

But probably I missed a few discussions, and like you mentioned the CVs have got their message, and the focus will shift on Shanak soon and some serious track is seen around the horizon.. so will be optimistic... and hope and pray that it comes true!! Yes Hun.. We all are doing the same.. We all want some seriousness in Shanak's track and yes the CVs recently posted on the forum that our views have been heard and that they will look into it.. So we all have our fingers crossed for the new serious upcoming track..

once again- sorry if I hurt anyone or said something wrong!! And Nooo hun.. Atleast you did not hurt me, so plz dont say sorry.. You dint say anything wrong.. Everyone here is a concerned RBO fan and everyone is allowed to voice their opinions.. 😳 😃

dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I don't understand IPL or the circket thoery completely either😕...

But I gathered this from indiaforums...Because most people in India love cricket...During cricket season hardly anybody watchs serials or the TRPs for fiction shows is always low...Therefore, many shows don't air any major storylines during this time, as they would prefere to show them when more people are likely to be watching😊...

That's my understanding from the discussions I have read...But I could be wrong😳...

Thanks for the info dear...

Also I am trying to increase the pages for this by answering with quotes ... may be more pages will give some boost to Karan Tacker's rating for this week ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anu
I totally agree that khanak was not being sidelined at tie time of rock on she was given wonderful dialogues and atleast helping Shaan to achieve his goal

dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tora

Anu
I totally agree that khanak was not being sidelined at tie time of rock on she was given wonderful dialogues and atleast helping Shaan to achieve his goal

I agree...

~Dish
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dishbhan

I agree...

~Dish

I felt Khanak's support was an important aspect of the RockOn / Friend's track too😊...

But even during that track, people voiced concerns about Khanak's role being sidelined or undermined...I think no matter what is being shown, there will always be a difference of opinion...

I think the recent episode have been entertaining and I am glad ShaNak are at the forefront...Next I hope to see another stronge track for them😊...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nattie
I don't think so rajen are giving them a trp I think so it's some kind of contract chakar seems like
because when they have golden RBo period the trp was really good and at the time of ilu track the was not bad at all because the story was comPletely focussing on shanak so hopefully they realize this
dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I felt Khanak's support was an important aspect of the RockOn / Friend's track too😊...

But even during that track, people voiced concerns about Khanak's role being sidelined or undermined...I think no matter what is being shown, there will always be a difference of opinion...

I think the recent episode have been entertaining and I am glad ShaNak are at the forefront...Next I hope to see another stronge track for them😊...

Amen

~Dish
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu I wholeheartedly agree to each & every word u said!! There can be many excuses & IPL is one of them & we can find some more excuses after IPL is over if & when the story doesn't improve specially Shaan's character!
He is nothing but a prop in the background who is a toy for unmeaningful romance or a punching bag for Khanak or some one who is eternally juvenile & keeps doing blunders which Khanak rectifies & shows him the truth & he goes on apologising endlessly!
I still feel the goosebumps watching Apr-Oct but am not watching the show anymore now, that tells a lot to me.
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Of course not!!!

Anu, the unanimous answer to your question!

Shaan and KT both deserve much better!!

The absolute state of nothingness that Shaan is currently in, hits one even harder, especially when his scenes immediately follow those of Rahul slogging his b--- off!!!

As I myself have posted extensively on this issue, will take the oppurtunity of this thread to voice my concerns of the Shaan track from this point on...

As things stand today, the Sasha-PSP track should end in about a fortnight or even earlier...
Rahul seems to be in the mood to get his company back, and Akshay in no mood to relent!
So is Shaan going to be trapped in the crossfire??!!
How is Shaan going to address this tightrope walk??

My greatest fear...in the process of making Shaan a 'hero', will his character become larger than life??
Since Rahul was never really made to pay for his misdeeds, won't Shaan yet again end up looking like a fool, if he were to stand up for Rahul, and against Akshay in the process??!!
Am really unsure how the CVs are going to handle this extremely sensitive issue!

Shaan has been at the receiving end of the CV's indifference for the longest time now!
Any more battering of Shantanu Khandelwal will be just too much to take!!
Even KT and his superlative emoting ability may find it difficult to salvage him, then!!

This is the last chance for the CVs to redeem themselves...and redeem Shaan and KT in the process!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago