Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Things have changed now nd Karan is not been wasted and i agree with varsha. For me its Shanak
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dishbhan

"Shaan z not just passing time."

Observation:

There is a simple funda which is definitely applicable in India and most part of the world.

"If the woman of the house takes care of the house then the husband definitely needs to get the food to devour!!! One of them definitely needs to earn for them to have a living ..."

Shaan has not done any work (
professionally to earn) after the last concert in January ... you can correct me if I am wrong.

~Dish

so wat??????? shaan z not  from a poor family.dat he needs 2 settle n career soon.n khanak just wanted some goal n his life.n he realised singing z dat.n i dont think sunil/akshay behaves dat badly wid them dat he shud earn 4 him n khanak.I dont mind waitng till IPL ends as i trust RBO cvs dey must hav plannd somethng better 4 shanak.
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=WooHooHaha21]Anuuu! πŸ€— Ok I have to agree with ur point that KT is being sidelined..  Plz guys dont say that KT should leave or anything like that, the day he leaves for me RBO will be finished..  Coz for me its Shanak all the way and only played by Yashu and KT!

Anu, like Shriya said, there was a time when Khanak aka Yashu was sidelined too..  Khanak was treated the worst at that time.. And I guess its Shantanu's turn now..  As said this happens in every other serial where the CVs dont know how to run parallel tracks and that too with keeping the viewers glued.. πŸ₯±

The reason behind this I get to understand is that we all demanded Rajen to be out of the show as they feel a different part of the show and the fact that we all want a severe punishment for Rahul bcoz of that MMS, is another reason why CVs are focusing on him now adays.. I guess.. They are trying to make him repent and make us sympathasize with him.. πŸ˜•

Also they started the Sasha track where Khanak is in focus.. So for uptil now we had two parallel tracks which were Rahul's punishment and Sasha-PSP-Khanak track.. Hence they ran these two in parallel ways and there was no place for a Shaan track going side by side.. It would feel odd if we had been shown it that way.. 😳

Now that PSP-Sasha has united and will be leaving soon, so I agree with May that now the focus will move back to Shaan and Khanak.. I for one is dying to see him back in office with proper Shirts and Tie (He's more drool worthy in such clothes! 😳) .. πŸ˜ƒ But as Varsha said he's a singer so cant be seen in office 24/7..  But we can still see him in business with him giving ideas for singing career or something like that.. πŸ˜ƒ 

I guess we'll have to wait a little more to let the CVs decide what are they gonna show next.. With their confirmation of having heard our views I have a feeling we have some nice track coming up for Shanak.. 😳 πŸ˜Š
[/QUOte]

I would like almost agree with you, but somehow I would not complete agree on YM being sidelined during the Rock-On track... for she had some wonderful scenes of helping him decide his career as a singer, or help him face Rahul.. Unless I missed a couple of episodes I think even if time-wise she didn't have equal footage she had something meaningful... like the press-conference at the launch party, or the rahul-khanak meetings.. etc.
I love YM as much as KT.. but here I feel KT does have any meaningful role.. Again my POV..

Like most of you, I am not somehow a RaJen viewer.. and what I dont understand is that why are CVs still not getting their wake-up call...

And lastly like you mentioned even I don't wants to see Shaan  24x7 at work.. but remember the ILU track when he would be shown going to work, then trying to work, then those cute letter, telephone conversations and then the evenings again troubling Khanak.. something like that is what I wish for...

But probably I missed a few discussions, and like you mentioned the CVs have got their message, and the focus will shift on Shanak soon and some serious track is seen around the horizon.. so will be optimistic... and hope and pray that it comes true!!

once again- sorry if I hurt anyone or said something wrong!!
dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

so wat??????? shaan z not  from a poor family.dat he needs 2 settle n career soon.n khanak just wanted some goal n his life.n he realised singing z dat.n i dont think sunil/akshay behaves dat badly wid them dat he shud earn 4 him n khanak.I dont mind waitng till IPL ends as i trust RBO cvs dey must hav plannd somethng better 4 shanak.

I
really want to know the linkage of the IPL and the story of the serial ... maybe I am too dumb to understand!!!

I have been hearing this from a time to time ... as far as I hear IPL is not really capturing the eyes as much as the world cup did ... again just observation, I may not be accurate on this as I dont go beserk with keeping up with it anyways. πŸ˜‰

~Dish
dishbhan thumbnail
Guys - (Sorry should I be saying Girls, I think most of the responders and writers are girls ... but for the benefit of generic comment I still go with guys πŸ˜‰)

Did u observe how attached all are to Shaan akka Karan Tacker (KT)???

We have reached page 5 in like 2 hours or something!!!

~!~!~!~Cheers,
Dish

Yasharanrocks thumbnail

I
really want to know the linkage of the IPL and the story of the serial ... maybe I am too dumb to understand!!!

I have been hearing this from a time to time ... as far as I hear IPL is not really capturing the eyes as much as the world cup did ... again just observation, I may not be accurate on this as I dont go beserk with keeping up with it anyways. πŸ˜‰

~Dish

Even bollywood z facng losses bcoz of IPL.may b u feel so but some ppl r crazy abt cricket vdr IPL/WC.so its natural dat dey want 2 start a potential track after it ends.y to make big issue out of small things.
Anu80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

as you and others mentioned am sure something is in store for Shaan post IPL.

And I think ( if I remember correctly) even Khanak has mentioned to him that he needs to do some work. and work needn't be crunching numbers.. even in singing proffession you can't just release one album and sit back for the rest of your life.. neither are we asking him to go around only singing...
Atleast just show him leave saying Khanak mein recording ke liye jaa raha hoon.. or they are in the music store and they show Khanak excited on seeing Shaan's CDs.. or atleast they play his song on the radio while they are traveling or something to show that singing is still his career...

Edited by Anu80 - 12 years ago
Yasharanrocks thumbnail

Guys - (Sorry should I be saying Girls, I think most of the responders and writers are girls ... but for the benefit of generic comment I still go with guys πŸ˜‰)

Did u observe how attached all are to Shaan akka Karan Tacker (KT)???

We have reached page 5 in like 2 hours or something!!!

~!~!~!~Cheers,
Dish

not only shaan/anythng related 2 KHANAK/SHAAN/SHANAK is allways a hitπŸ˜ƒ
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu80

as you and others mentioned am sure something is in store for Shaan post IPL.

And I think ( if I remember correctly) even Khanak has mentioned to him that he needs to do some work. and work needn't be crunching numbers.. even in singing proffession you can't just release one album and sit back for the rest of your life.. neither are we asking him to go around only singing...
Atleast just show him leave saying Khanak mein recording ke liye jaa raha hoon.. or they are in the music store and they show Khanak excited on seeing Shaan's CDs.. or atleast they play his song on the radio while they are traveling or something to show that singing is still his career...

if im not wrong few days back they showed him n office.obviously wo timepass karne ke liye to nahin gaya hoga.he must hav been doing some work/to check up things.
SHANAK z all wat viewers want and they r givng dem and work and all related tracks will cum wen derz right time.we shud just enjoy flavour of the show widout worryng much.
Anu80 thumbnail

I

~Dish

I am also of the same opinion ... but anyways I have settled for the post IPL wait and watch ( courtesy jparker right??)!!