Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

There is no rule women should not be playing the lead  in a GEC 

and In the announcement at press  conference  for both shows geet and RBO

starone made it very clear both are women oriented shows 😊

both are  giving adequat and equal footage to men characters 

why no one is ther at critics corner poating  after gaayu left? on a break ..

I think all the shows are women oriented now ... one about to turn vampire, one still coming out of a past love and falling into another, one trying her shot at politics ... one fought for her womb for so long and then sadly lost it ... and another early widow who had a second marriage ...

just need one who had a pathetic career fall ... bas then I think all types will be covered .. may be that will be covered in the politics one soon ...

😊

As written earlier I am not going to comment on RBO track and Shaan's role as much as possible, as some got quite hurt with what I posted earlier ...

again here I have just placed a fact ... no comment on whether any of it is good or bad.

Hope I have not hurt anyone in the process.

~Dish
dishbhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

I like RBO as it is.its  shanak show and it will remail shanaks.its not either khanaks/shaans.i dont mind shaan spndng less time n office.hez singer.he cant b at office/recordng studio 24/7.n i dont think khanak z dominatng shaan.shanak r handlng it 2gdr.

another observation ... Rahul is not only shown in office but as much with Jenny also ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jparker

Hero to me also has his own flaws... and I meant just that..

Anything but this budthal who is all the time at home Humph... Some work he can do and show and prove his worth!!!! That will make him even more lovable!!!

Yes please dont let him lose that utter chauvinism that keeps him so adorable.. nah.. I would like that as well as this contrasting factor of being worthwhile.. work man!!!

Thats exactly my point... showing Shaan as who he is or rather who he was... 
@May and all- for me what they are portraying Rahul to be... is what I would have enjoyed it even more as Shaan.. And to me RaJen track ( though I never watch it)  should have ended long back!!

dishbhan thumbnail

I like RBO as it is.its  shanak show and it will remail shanaks.its not either khanaks/shaans.i dont mind shaan spndng less time n office.hez singer.he cant b at office/recordng studio 24/7.n i dont think khanak z dominatng shaan.shanak r handlng it 2gdr.

Suggestion:

Singing can be done at home also ... setting up a studio at home is possible with more ShaNak scenes in there as well ... her getting mesmerized in his singing, her disturbing him for timely eating, household things, him snapping at her and then manaoing her ...

~Dish
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Absolutely!

If I wanted sainthood I would watch Aastha.

I dont !

I like him the way he "was".

Star One is not a General Entertainment Channel (GEC)
Women should not be playing the lead here

I am tired of watching shows where women play the lead.

There is nothing new they have to offer.

They are usually walking around with a broom and a duster trying to clean the world. They have no negative traits and are always aiming to getting an A+.

Shaan is like me, human, full of inadequacies, selfish and opinionated. He never learns from his mistakes, and is mostly unmindful of what people think about him.

And what glued me to RBO was (it was atleast and thats how I saw it) as a show about two people and no woman centric show about real people.. and not some super duper wife- or sati-savitri
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dishbhan

another observation ... Rahul is not only shown in office but as much with Jenny also ...

~Cheers,
Dish

but not 4 much time.one day his scenes r n off n one day wid jenny.
but shanak stayng n home.i dont think its wrong.hez buddng singer.it needs some time 2 establish himself.his bro z doing dat nly 4 him.dats y he bought dat company.i think logics shudnt b applied much.as majority of viewers r happy wid shanak track.dey r just waitng IPL 2 get over n dey can start some serious track wid shanak.shanak n RBO r 1000000000times better than oder show wch r just plain borng.
Yasharanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishbhan

Suggestion:

Singing can be done at home also ... setting up a studio at home is possible with more ShaNak scenes in there as well ... her getting mesmerized in his singing, her disturbing him for timely eating, household things, him snapping at her and then manaoing her ...

~Dish

but dat would look so cheesy n odd.wats der if shaan z at home.n cvs r hearng us n dey r gvng karan also equa footage.1-2 epis main kam dikaya to wats der n dat.i dont agree shaan z just passing time.
RBO z being handled well by CVs n even shanak.
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Anuuu! πŸ€— Ok I have to agree with ur point that KT is being sidelined..  Plz guys dont say that KT should leave or anything like that, the day he leaves for me RBO will be finished..  Coz for me its Shanak all the way and only played by Yashu and KT!

Anu, like Shriya said, there was a time when Khanak aka Yashu was sidelined too..  Khanak was treated the worst at that time.. And I guess its Shantanu's turn now..  As said this happens in every other serial where the CVs dont know how to run parallel tracks and that too with keeping the viewers glued.. πŸ₯±

The reason behind this I get to understand is that we all demanded Rajen to be out of the show as they feel a different part of the show and the fact that we all want a severe punishment for Rahul bcoz of that MMS, is another reason why CVs are focusing on him now adays.. I guess.. They are trying to make him repent and make us sympathasize with him.. πŸ˜•

Also they started the Sasha track where Khanak is in focus.. So for uptil now we had two parallel tracks which were Rahul's punishment and Sasha-PSP-Khanak track.. Hence they ran these two in parallel ways and there was no place for a Shaan track going side by side.. It would feel odd if we had been shown it that way.. 😳

Now that PSP-Sasha has united and will be leaving soon, so I agree with May that now the focus will move back to Shaan and Khanak.. I for one is dying to see him back in office with proper Shirts and Tie (He's more drool worthy in such clothes! 😳) .. πŸ˜ƒ But as Varsha said he's a singer so cant be seen in office 24/7..  But we can still see him in business with him giving ideas for singing career or something like that.. πŸ˜ƒ 

I guess we'll have to wait a little more to let the CVs decide what are they gonna show next.. With their confirmation of having heard our views I have a feeling we have some nice track coming up for Shanak.. 😳 πŸ˜Š
Yasharanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Anuuu! πŸ€— Ok I have to agree with ur point that KT is being sidelined..  Plz guys dont say that KT should leave or anything like that, the day he leaves for me RBO will be finished..  Coz for me its Shanak all the way and only played by Yashu and KT!

Anu, like Shriya said, there was a time when Khanak aka Yashu was sidelined too..  Khanak was treated the worst at that time.. And I guess its Shantanu's turn now..  As said this happens in every other serial where the CVs dont know how to run parallel tracks and that too with keeping the viewers glued.. πŸ₯±

The reason behind this I get to understand is that we all demanded Rajen to be out of the show as they feel a different part of the show and the fact that we all want a severe punishment for Rahul bcoz of that MMS, is another reason why CVs are focusing on him now adays.. I guess.. They are trying to make him repent and make us sympathasize with him.. πŸ˜•

Also they started the Sasha track where Khanak is in focus.. So for uptil now we had two parallel tracks which were Rahul's punishment and Sasha-PSP-Khanak track.. Hence they ran these two in parallel ways and there was no place for a Shaan track going side by side.. It would feel odd if we had been shown it that way.. 😳

Now that PSP-Sasha has united and will be leaving soon, so I agree with May that now the focus will move back to Shaan and Khanak.. I for one is dying to see him back in office with proper Shirts and Tie (He's more drool worthy in such clothes! 😳) .. πŸ˜ƒ But as Varsha said he's a singer so cant be seen in office 24/7..  But we can still see him in business with him giving ideas for singing career or something like that.. πŸ˜ƒ 

I guess we'll have to wait a little more to let the CVs decide what are they gonna show next.. With their confirmation of having heard our views I have a feeling we have some nice track coming up for Shanak.. 😳 πŸ˜Š

superlikeπŸ˜ƒ
dishbhan thumbnail

but dat would look so cheesy n odd.wats der if shaan z at home.n cvs r hearng us n dey r gvng karan also equa footage.1-2 epis main kam dikaya to wats der n dat.i dont agree shaan z just passing time.

RBO z being handled well by CVs n even shanak.

"Shaan z not just passing time."

Observation:

There is a simple funda which is definitely applicable in India and most part of the world.

"If the woman of the house takes care of the house then the husband definitely needs to get the food to devour!!! One of them definitely needs to earn for them to have a living ..."

Shaan has not done any work (
professionally to earn) after the last concert in January ... you can correct me if I am wrong.

My bad - Shaan did start the Dhulwadi factory in feb sometime ...

~Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago