Does KT really deserve this??

Posted: 12 years ago
I know many a similar topics have been written and I felt the need to really question who at all is the lead of the show??

Come on what KT aka Shaan is doing in RBO these days is what side-kicks do... sorry if I am being rude... his character is so empty.. is this the Shaan we knew?? Fine we are Shanak die-hards.. I also like their romatic scenes but only that...???

Rahul seems to be working hard and that too with Akshay.. he has a dream a goal to achieve...  he sees the ups and downs of life.. he fight with his gf, he patches up.. he cries.. he is happy... there are layers to his character...
I am no anti-Rahul.. but all these are what the lead is supposed to play... this is what I would like to see in Shaan's character... unless as the title says rang badalti odhani and so with the changing of the crew of RBO the shift in focus from Shaan to Rahul has to be accepted I guess!!

RBO has seriously let down Shaan!!!

Sorry guys.. but really frustrated with the treatment meted out with Shaan aka KT. Atleast there is a life to Khanak's character.. don't know when that is also be taken away!!

You have a right to voice an opinion Anu...So don't be afraid to say what you think😊...

But Rang Badalti Odhani is always going to be about ShaNak...And Shaan is the lead...What we are being shown is Rahul's punishment for all his deeds...

Post IPL and seeing we are back to the five-day week...We will soon see Shaan's career and ShaNak's story😊...

Regarding what Karan deserves, well YashAran have worked to 200% in the last year...So it's great that they have light-hearted scenes at the moment...It must be fun to shoot them tooπŸ˜ƒ...
@May... *hugs* tumne mere dil ki baat keh di...

Sigh me too feels, they are building the track. so am game to give them time.. I too posted the same question well in a bit of a different perspective.. But yes pretty much the gist of which is the same...

Am waiting for Shantanu Khandelwal's character to be lifted and truly make him that true hero...

Not that he is not, but well worthy of a real man's worth then he will be...

As for ShaNak together they are a bomb!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

@Anu, as May said, voice is important to be heard.. All the voices do make the difference.. who knows better than Horton...πŸ˜† So if not a halla Bol, a small voice is enough and that will raise a furroar...πŸ˜ƒ Great question...

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

You have a right to voice an opinion Anu...So don't be afraid to say what you think😊...

But Rang Badalti Odhani is always going to be about ShaNak...And Shaan is the lead...What we are being shown is Rahul's punishment for all his deeds...

Post IPL and seeing we are back to the five-day week...We will soon see Shaan's career and ShaNak's story😊...

Regarding what Karan deserves, well YashAran have worked to 200% in the last year...So it's great that they have light-hearted scenes at the moment...It must be fun to shoot them tooπŸ˜ƒ...

I really like your optimism...  I think the PH should trust more on themselves, on the story and mostly importantly on the cast. So be it IPL, world cup or whatever may come up next they should not step back on the content...
I agree KT and YM worked 200% last year.. but now atleast KT seems to be not even getting enough that he has to just probably contribute a 10-15%...
I still haven't figured out why Rahul's character is being potrayed in such a way, that we need to sympathise with him...
I seriously think like I mentioned in another post Shaan going the Jery Mcguire way or he being the boss for Rahul but still having the sympathy for him would have made so much sense..

As you said I just hope that sometime after IPL we will get to see more of Shaan as a man with responsibilites, career , goal in life..
Originally posted by Anu80

I really like your optimism...  I think the PH should trust more on themselves, on the story and mostly importantly on the cast. So be it IPL, world cup or whatever may come up next they should not step back on the content...
I agree KT and YM worked 200% last year.. but now atleast KT seems to be not even getting enough that he has to just probably contribute a 10-15%...
I still haven't figured out why Rahul's character is being potrayed in such a way, that we need to sympathise with him...
I seriously think like I mentioned in another post Shaan going the Jery Mcguire way or he being the boss for Rahul but still having the sympathy for him would have made so much sense..

As you said I just hope that sometime after IPL we will get to see more of Shaan as a man with responsibilites, career , goal in life..

Again regarding Karan...It's just a phase...At the moment all the characters are getting a share of the screen-space... 

I think I have said this in a previous topic, so I maybe repeating myself...After the MMS issue we were being forced to sympathise with Rahul and I still didn't...

Right now he is being shown as a man who can't move on and lives in a dream world...Akshay looks like the stronger and more stable character...He is behaving like a shrewd boss, buy not allowing Rahul to buy his company back...Which still doesn't make me sympathise with Rahul...

It make me think, here is a man, who did horrible things to ShaNak and he deserves everything that happened to him...He is ungrateful, proud and doesn't realise how lucky he is to have a good job...I don't want to talk much about him, becuase frankly speaking, I don't have time for the character at all...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anu80

I know many a similar topics have been written and I felt the need to really question who at all is the lead of the show??

Come on what KT aka Shaan is doing in RBO these days is what side-kicks do... sorry if I am being rude... his character is so empty.. is this the Shaan we knew?? Fine we are Shanak die-hards.. I also like their romatic scenes but only that...???

Rahul seems to be working hard and that too with Akshay.. he has a dream a goal to achieve...  he sees the ups and downs of life.. he fight with his gf, he patches up.. he cries.. he is happy... there are layers to his character...
I am no anti-Rahul.. but all these are what the lead is supposed to play... this is what I would like to see in Shaan's character... unless as the title says rang badalti odhani and so with the changing of the crew of RBO the shift in focus from Shaan to Rahul has to be accepted I guess!!

RBO has seriously let down Shaan!!!

Sorry guys.. but really frustrated with the treatment meted out with Shaan aka KT. Atleast there is a life to Khanak's character.. don't know when that is also be taken away!!

Hayyilla!!!!!

koi tho mere jaisi baat bola ... aur main tho kuch bhi nahi boli aaj !!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

For some reason I am baffled to understand, they are insinuating rahul into RBO and ShaNak's life...

Not successful in MMS issue, so now through Akki...

Sigh I fail to still understand why this track is being persued..

I feel like all cameos, this one too should come to a gallant end.. saving Rahul's face and say good bye.. with grace and elegance...

Have nothing against rahul but his character is totally uncalled for and wasted as of now... Unless they decide to redeal with the MMS issue later.. Unnecessary though and futile...

@May.. Me too.. I second.. Never ever agreed to anything to do with Rahul. period
Things are improving and also sum what shaan role... Hope for the best for both KT&YM and i agree with may.
Thanks for being bold and brave Anu. Many times we refuse to see the truth even when its staring at us in our face.

This is one such case.

He is better off finding another job.

I cannot imagine going into work and sit around all day being sidelined and humiliated.

No work at a workplace essentially means humiliation

I can provide one lame argument after another as to how prestigious it is for him to do ShaNak scenes but the truth is unavoidable.

In order to feed my ShaNak fantasies I dont want him hanging around destroying what ever little is left of his career.

At this rate Rahul and Jenny will make it to the montage soon

I on the other hand will continue to gush about a one minute ShaNak scene.

I am not sure what is still keeping KT on the show.

They should just let him go.

There is nothing in it for him.

Thanks again for coming out in the open and saying it as it is.

Getting rid of RAJEN is not going to result in a more meaningful role for KT.

Or maybe KT is immensely satisfied with the way his character is today, and we are all totally wrong.

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jparker

@May... *hugs* tumne mere dil ki baat keh di...

Sigh me too feels, they are building the track. so am game to give them time.. I too posted the same question well in a bit of a different perspective.. But yes pretty much the gist of which is the same...

Am waiting for Shantanu Khandelwal's character to be lifted and truly make him that true hero...

Not that he is not, but well worthy of a real man's worth then he will be...

As for ShaNak together they are a bomb!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

@Anu, as May said, voice is important to be heard.. All the voices do make the difference.. who knows better than Horton...πŸ˜† So if not a halla Bol, a small voice is enough and that will raise a furroar...πŸ˜ƒ Great question...

Jess

Hero is not something I am looking forward to.  I want the flawed human being from before.
 A failing, flawed, emotional Shaan is immensely more watchable than any movie's lead guy.

Leading ladies can be the hero. It suits them like a glove. I dont want Shaan to be one
Edited by aditee - 12 years ago