India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

just a doubt

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
when aham and gopi pick the kerchief there was two version of lala, one female and other male. does it mean aham is in lala land? or it is us poor viewers who imagine it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
They just want to give the hungry viewers a treat on one year anniversary. Dont read too much in it, shru. It will take another one year for Ahem to accept Gopi

-tellyaddict-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

They just want to give the hungry viewers a treat on one year anniversary. Dont read too much in it, shru. It will take another one year for Ahem to accept Gopi
nooo don't say that,even if it is true.   now i have to goback and watch it again.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
shruthi...thanx u too noticed that Male Lalalala...
i was like aham to gaya kaam se...

@bro...we are surviving just by reading too much in Aham's character...dont know we will be getting anything or not but atleast for sometime we are happy by it.

@anjula...do watch it again...its worth watching again n again n again,...
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

I had also noticed this too. It had occurred before over the series.

I recollect three occasions (I may be wrong here): at the very beginning when they see each other for the first time, when Gopi hands the milk tea she mistakenly made for his mum and Ahem says he will drink it, and now with the handkerchief. There could be a few other times too.

I think it reflects their attraction towards the other. Most of the time we hear the female part. Seldom do we hear the male and when this does come along it seems to be used as a special effect.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index