shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
when aham and gopi pick the kerchief there was two version of lala, one female and other male. does it mean aham is in lala land? or it is us poor viewers who imagine it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They just want to give the hungry viewers a treat on one year anniversary. Dont read too much in it, shru. It will take another one year for Ahem to accept Gopi
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

They just want to give the hungry viewers a treat on one year anniversary. Dont read too much in it, shru. It will take another one year for Ahem to accept Gopi

nooo don't say that,even if it is true.   now i have to goback and watch it again.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shruthi...thanx u too noticed that Male Lalalala...
i was like aham to gaya kaam se...

@bro...we are surviving just by reading too much in Aham's character...dont know we will be getting anything or not but atleast for sometime we are happy by it.

@anjula...do watch it again...its worth watching again n again n again,...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I had also noticed this too. It had occurred before over the series.

I recollect three occasions (I may be wrong here): at the very beginning when they see each other for the first time, when Gopi hands the milk tea she mistakenly made for his mum and Ahem says he will drink it, and now with the handkerchief. There could be a few other times too.

I think it reflects their attraction towards the other. Most of the time we hear the female part. Seldom do we hear the male and when this does come along it seems to be used as a special effect.