Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=mayadika11]i just hope ki is janam mein SR dekhne ko zaroor mil jaaye...
bobby ur damn hilarious...loved ur post to the core...
[/QUOTE

Milega milega iss janam mei hi milega...wait for my next caption dear..😉

Thanxxx ..I'm overwhelmed..🤗
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

On serious note i am not despo at all, i never want this SR soon...I want them to first make their relation more stronger then they can go further ...Still MaanEet relation need to be strong...They have to develop understanding, trust, and communication, which is still lacking...Once it develops, they can go further...

Anyways me not against this SR fun, so enjoy guys...

Muniza

well every one ve own POV
according to me it seems strange that its been 4 months , i guess , to dere weeding n no chance of SR, not even a kiss,
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shanzy

well every one ve own POV
according to me it seems strange that its been 4 months , i guess , to dere weeding n no chance of SR, not even a kiss,

That's i am agree, cause of course SR always happens on 1st night, but in their case there was problem...One problem solved, then other started, so i think first they have to take it out the problems from the root then yes...Of course yaar even they are despo, but let see...As much i have info, SR not gonna come so early😭...

Muniza
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Arey yaar me was too busy, but i was always on IF, hadn't got chance to read any post...

Ohh i have saw her post, but hadn't get chance to reply...I hope she will back soon, missing reading her posts, chalo tum se hi kaam chala leingye lolz...

Muniza

Of course work comes first dear...
Yeah I'll try to entertain u dear..
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's i am agree, cause of course SR always happens on 1st night, but in their case there was problem...One problem solved, then other started, so i think first they have to take it out the problems from the root then yes...Of course yaar even they are despo, but let see...As much i have info, SR not gonna come so early😭...

Muniza

all what can we do is just hope😳,
otherwise smtyms i got the feeling dat,...at this stage we ll get dere SR
 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=sumona_mona28]Bobby you are just awesome dear . I loved your post . Hope break ke baad SR ho jai...🤣[/QUOTE

Thanxxx Mona  for ur appreciation...😊
Waiting for break ke baad.😉
bobby13rocks thumbnail
😕

Muniza

Omggg Muni really ...SR not coming soon ..then I've to continue with my posts for longgg...😕
Hey Muni dear plzzz check this..

Can anyone tell me..its very urgent 
bobby13rocks thumbnail
bobby13rocks thumbnail
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hum buddhe ho jayenge par sr nahi milegi...god ...nic post bobby..😉pammi agar tejji ne sun liya to teri shamat aa jayegi lolzz..