Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Will there be another kanhaji devotee amg the delegates who will be impressed with Gopi? I hope note.. The conductor story itself looked too false to believe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Will there be another kanhaji devotee amg the delegates who will be impressed with Gopi? I hope note.. The conductor story itself looked too false to believe

Jake I know you don't believe it but in the West especially in London, they call them Hare Krishnas, it's like a part of the hindu religions but a separate little following of Krishna. In London it's huge, a whole lot of white people that have gone strictly vegan and chant around the streets with a drum and a pony tail (right in the centre of the head and shaved everywhere around) they make nice curry, and distribute freely at the Universities in London.
Rafeal. thumbnail
I know there devotees of krishna everywhere but it was too much of a coincidence. Ok conductor we believe, but they cant repeat the same thing with those corporate magnates
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I know there devotees of krishna everywhere but it was too much of a coincidence. Ok conductor we believe, but they cant repeat the same thing with those corporate magnates

no not that class.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No they won't repeat that, she might make a speech about how wnderful Switzerland and its peple are, and how they reminded her of peple from her own country. That might impress peple and cause Ahem to get the contract.

Then again it might go the other way and she messes up so bad that he doesn't get the contract, and things will go downhill again. Everyone will hate that.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Could it be that Gopi does the speech and Ahem translates in English for the delegates. Ahem becomes impressed by what she says and so do the delegates. I will laugh if they say they make a great couple, wonder what Ahem's reaction to that would be. Gopi has the gift of the gab shes bound to say something good.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Remember Koki's talk to Gopi about good & bad people everywhere & to give back the love whenever she can. I think Gopi will do exactly that.

Rafeal. thumbnail
May be she will repeat Koki's words of being proud of indian heritage. But it will be jigar who will translate. I dont think Ahem can do justice to enthusiasm thats needed in a translator
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

May be she will repeat Koki's words of being proud of indian heritage. But it will be jigar who will translate. I dont think Ahem can do justice to enthusiasm thats needed in a translator

jake whether it is repeated or not, no one cares as long as gopi gets some respect from others in front of that jerk aham. it will be worth watching both his and your pyari rashi's reactions
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They used Gopi-Kokila's dialogues for promoting Swiss Tourism and they might do the same with Gopi's speech, as it will be the last chance to do so. 
But it will be fun to watch if everybody does Bhajan with Gopi!