Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK: Main Ghodi Aur Ladki par nahin Chadta (Page 5)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Shocked
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Yes SRK Ghodi aur Ladki par nahin chadta coz unpe Sirf MARD log hi chadte hai...

Srk sirf KJO and Arjun pe hi chadta hai...and vice versa ROFL

dont forget Salman pe chadna..it's another thing that Salman counts as a haathi more than a ghoda but still LOL

I think SRK is really comfortable with his sexuality which is why he keeps coming up with these quotes. I also think he's bi but whatever...funny quote, I cant wait to show it to my mom and watch her go in a denial mode LOL

Your Poor MomShocked 

@others who knows what really is SRKS sexuality its ok to joke but seriously does someone have prove I mean gone into his bedroom or any actors!  about other actors people said when ranbir kapoor launched he was said to be  bi (but all we hear about are him and the gals) . Salman its only been on gals (Hes straight I am sure on that) His reason on not marrying yet is his gal is into her career presently when its time he will settle!

Many thing are mere speculation. Though by SRK saying these things who knows LOL

Edited by wat_up - 08 May 2011 at 8:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Wow SRK has gotten VERY chalak nowadays...
Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

yeh  ek aur double meaning joke tha srk kaUnhappy
agreed. its getting old and annoingConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowme

youknowme Goldie
youknowme
youknowme

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
He's not comfortable enough with his sexuality to cut with the cat-and-mouse "wise" (srsly? wise?) cracks and risk his cash and endorsements though.
This is the sort of thing that makes me really dislike this guy. If you don't like women have some balls like the guy who made I AM.
Really sick of his "I'm so in your face and frank" pose when he's just a scared little hypocrite trying to keep the women turning out their purses to fill his coffers when he knows damned well he wouldn't look twice at them.Angry
Give me Onir and his personal integrity anyday over a slippery "badshah" who'll say whatever will make him a buck and pose as someone honest if it pays for the young male strugglers and the extasy at his parties. He's not fit to lick Onir's shoes.

(and before my little friend who seems to take an inordinate amount of interest in certain posts I've made gets on here with yet another crack about people who waste time on the internet and don't know SRK let me ask two questions?
1, Do YOU know him and if so why not come out honestly and say so? I'm sure we'd all be interested and respectful of your insider insight.
2. What the hell are YOU doing reading this and writing a reply to it if people on the internet are all crazy time wasters? Ummm...you're on the internet so guess what that makes you babycakes.)

Edited by youknowme - 08 May 2011 at 10:15pm

Go to top