Frequent Posters

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shah Rukh Khan Denies Lip Lock Rumours
Press Trust of India
Saturday, May 07, 2011 (Mumbai)

Print | A+ A-

Shah Rukh Khan has denied reports that he has locked lips with Kareena Kapoor in his upcoming home production Ra.One.

The Bollywood 'badshah' said that he has never kissed on screen and has no plans to do so now, after 22 years in the film industry.

"I don't kiss because I am not good at it. Don't believe all the things that you read on the Internet," said the 45-year-old who was in the city to promote the luxury watch brand Tag Heur.

Recent reports claimed that the actor, who famously refuses to kiss any of his leading ladies, has finally taken the plunge for the mega-budget sci-fi flick and shot a reportedly sensuous scene with Kareena.

The actor said that he puts down two conditions before signing on the dotted line; he will not ride horses or shoot intimate scenes.

"There are two things that I refuse to do. Firstly, I do not want animals to be hurt while shooting, so I refuse to ride horses. I rode a horse for Asoka but never after that. So I always tell producers, I will not ride the horse or kiss the heroine," said the star.

But Shah Rukh said that he is not judgmental about actors who do so. "Some people know how to do it and look good while doing it and I have no disrespect for that," said the actor.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=ENTEN20110175107&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=103994

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by: eraser

dont forget Salman pe chadna..it's another thing that Salman counts as a haathi more than a ghoda but still ๐Ÿ˜†

I think SRK is really comfortable with his sexuality which is why he keeps coming up with these quotes. I also think he's bi but whatever...funny quote, I cant wait to show it to my mom and watch her go in a denial mode ๐Ÿ˜†

Your Poor Mom๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

@others who knows what really is SRKS sexuality its ok to joke but seriously does someone have prove I mean gone into his bedroom or any actors!  about other actors people said when ranbir kapoor launched he was said to be  bi (but all we hear about are him and the gals) . Salman its only been on gals (Hes straight I am sure on that) His reason on not marrying yet is his gal is into her career presently when its time he will settle!

Many thing are mere speculation. Though by SRK saying these things who knows ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow SRK has gotten VERY chalak nowadays...
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

yeh  ek aur double meaning joke tha srk ka๐Ÿ˜”

agreed. its getting old and annoing๐Ÿ˜•
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's not comfortable enough with his sexuality to cut with the cat-and-mouse "wise" (srsly? wise?) cracks and risk his cash and endorsements though.
This is the sort of thing that makes me really dislike this guy. If you don't like women have some balls like the guy who made I AM.
Really sick of his "I'm so in your face and frank" pose when he's just a scared little hypocrite trying to keep the women turning out their purses to fill his coffers when he knows damned well he wouldn't look twice at them.๐Ÿ˜ก
Give me Onir and his personal integrity anyday over a slippery "badshah" who'll say whatever will make him a buck and pose as someone honest if it pays for the young male strugglers and the extasy at his parties. He's not fit to lick Onir's shoes.

(and before my little friend who seems to take an inordinate amount of interest in certain posts I've made gets on here with yet another crack about people who waste time on the internet and don't know SRK let me ask two questions?
1, Do YOU know him and if so why not come out honestly and say so? I'm sure we'd all be interested and respectful of your insider insight.
2. What the hell are YOU doing reading this and writing a reply to it if people on the internet are all crazy time wasters? Ummm...you're on the internet so guess what that makes you babycakes.)
Edited by youknowme - 12 years ago