Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
letting it all out shahrukh, salman is more sensible he doesnt want to ruin a girls life by marriage shahrukh got married didnt think twice
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeh  ek aur double meaning joke tha srk kaπŸ˜”
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

SRK: Main ghoda aur larke ke piche chad ta hoon!!!πŸ˜†

Thank you SRK. So now...would anyone else like to know how Gauri gets satisfied? 

I don't know so make your own rumor up. 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Thank you SRK. So now...would anyone else like to know how Gauri gets satisfied? 

probably by plastics. πŸ˜†

dont worry m sure he will reveal it soon someday 🀣 nd also who's responsible for his kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

dont worry m sure he will reveal it soon someday 🀣 nd also who's responsible for his kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROFL...we will have to wait when they grow up they look like who exactly???Gauri or Karan Johar yah Arjun ke???πŸ˜†
Edited by Jesmina - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you SRK. So now...would anyone else like to know how Gauri gets satisfied

I guess she shops at Toys R Us...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh good lord SRK. Why do you add fuel to the gay rumors? πŸ˜”πŸ˜† Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOL, this is not what he said..LMAO.. I always believe lot of our journalists don't translate the real quotes from stars. This is some chep journalism, wonder what is the source is, it's not published in the first article, why no source posted???

New Delhi, May 6 (IANS) In 22 years of his showbiz career, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has perhaps hardly ever locked lips with his heroines and says he never will. 

'I feel discomfort in doing two things for films. When anyone comes to narrate a story to me, I tell them two things – main ghoda nahin chalaunga aur main choomunga nahin (I won't ride a horse and I won't kiss),' added the 45-year-old.

Shah Rukh's well-known witty side came through when a young journalist asked him if reports that he has kissed Kareena Kapoor for his upcoming sci-fi superhero film 'Ra.One', are true.

Looking dashing in a formal black suit, he seemed to be quite amused at being asked such a question at a press conference meant for the formal announcement of Tag Heuer's tie-up with Buddh International Circuit, the host of Formula One in India.

'Where did you read these reports,' he asked.

'They are all over the internet, probably reported from Mumbai,' she said nonchalantly.

'How old are you my dear?' asked Shah Rukh, and the lady responded: 'I am 25. But you shouldn't ask a girl her age.'

Came SRK's quick rejoinder: 'Well, dear, you don't ask such questions to men! You've asked me this, I am a simple guy, married man with kids…but don't ask such a question to men on the street! But, because you are young, and possibly just stepped into journalism, please don't believe whatever you read on the internet. It may not always be true.'

Shah Rukh says if a film requires him to do things which make him uncomfortable, he quits it.

'I don't kiss simply because I am not comfortable doing it. I am pretty uncomfortable even at laughing in my films…so whenever there is a scene where I have to laugh, or where there is a scene where I am uncomfortable or I feel I will not be able to do justice to it, and whenever there are animals involved and I feel they might be mistreated, I quit the film in its narration itself.'

http://www.inewsone.com/2011/05/06/i...will-srk/48680