Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sameer should you really post a video of that unedited version I mean they are young people on this forumπŸ˜•
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 he does not feel hesitation in saying such words??
 btw total funny line..
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hehe! That's funny  πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ruky786

Sameer should you really post a video of that unedited version I mean they are young people on this forumπŸ˜•

Again u Thot about me urself and passed a judgement... i very well know this... i ws jst joking... i ws never gonna post that here...

kabhi toh koi mera joke famajh liya karo... hamesha talwaar utha ke aa jaate hai sab πŸ€£
mazzaa a jaye...agar SRK apne bacchon ko Raone ki premiere pe le jaye...aur wahan Maya Memsaab chal pade 🀣 uske bacchon ko bhi pata chal jayenge uske jawanni ke karname πŸ˜†
Ha Ha SRK SRK SRK.

He intentionally comes up with such contentious statements for people and media to talk and keep him in the news. More than the media and people, it's him who always talks about his 'lack of interest in women'.

If Aamir Khan now does a movie about Horses and Horseback riding and it becomes a huge hit, SRK will also then chado ghodi and chase that director.
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Yes SRK Ghodi aur Ladki par nahin chadta coz unpe Sirf MARD log hi chadte hai...

Srk sirf KJO and Arjun pe hi chadta hai...and vice versa πŸ€£

dont forget Salman pe chadna..it's another thing that Salman counts as a haathi more than a ghoda but still πŸ˜†

I think SRK is really comfortable with his sexuality which is why he keeps coming up with these quotes. I also think he's bi but whatever...funny quote, I cant wait to show it to my mom and watch her go in a denial mode πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Eraser

"U Said and I Believe"[2] πŸ€£πŸ€£
aiyshababy thumbnail
aur Karan Johar????????????????????πŸ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Again u Thot about me urself and passed a judgement... i very well know this... i ws jst joking... i ws never gonna post that here...

kabhi toh koi mera joke famajh liya karo... hamesha talwaar utha ke aa jaate hai sab πŸ€£

Sorry SamπŸ˜† maaf karna 🀣