Kitani shb b telecasted on Star one! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
yeah gr8 idea!! i 2 wud wantd dat insted of it actualy finishin altogether!!!

we need 2 think fast about wat we can do...

cumon guys i think 2 gether we can definatly do something!!!
Originally posted by ishakumar

i absolutely hate imagine, and yes it should be telecasted on star one b/c if  shows like Geet could do weel on that channel, then i am positive that Kitni wouldve done great on it and wouldve actually had the highest trps on that channel specifically!!!!!!!!!

hey
dont bash geet! I love kitani and geet and if you watch geet from the start you ll understand our love for the lead pair. Well I can just say that I hope kitani continues😃 because I love the way its going
sad, but I hope they end it properly...
i hope ekta will listen to us.. n i dnt want kmh2 to continue in dat unimagine channel.. dey dnt deserve a best shw lyk kmh..
starone s a gdchannel
Yaa...agree wid u!! Acc to me star one is the best popular youth fiction show!! It has a gud fame of running popular youth fiction shows like dmg nd mjht !!
That's a great idea you know!

I don't care where it airs, as long as KMH is not axed.

Yeah agree with you and Star One is the only channel i guess which is unaffected with TRPs. It just considers fans demands n really care for them..I wish KMH was on Star One.

I totally agree with you on that... It should definitely air on a respectful channel like Star One, not Imagine, which doesn't even care fro what its viewers want.
But I dunno how possible that is. With KBC, the reason why it started getting telecast on Sony is that internationally, Sony had bought the rights of the show. Now I dunno how that'll work for KMH... but a great thought.