Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

next track nivi going to 4get viren (Page 4)

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Joined: 19 September 2010
Posts: 4869

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by shafaq13

Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by shafaq13

i hope dis happens i just want sid nivi reunion Tongue
god wat a boring life nivi will have if she ended up wit him LOL
 
boring life nivi ki tou abhi hai sweetie jb sid k sath hogi tb life boring nahi hogi LOLLOLLOLROFL
my hindi is very very bad i dnt kn wat u said
 
i m saying that her life is boring these days when she will b with sid then her life will b full of happiness LOLLOL 

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 21187

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

omg watta hell prediction damma on u yaar ...nothing like tis gonna happen  if rs  do's that definately he is out of brain...dude r u nivarth fan ?///////
u saying viren as selfish come on yaar plz dont  do tis
please read the post properly i was trying to be sarcastic n how can i be a nivarth fan if i want sid to die( i feel i screaming rite nw n please dnt ever say i am a nivarth fan)
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 36696

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by shafaq13

i hope dis happens i just want sid nivi reunion Tongue
god wat a boring life nivi will have if she ended up wit him LOL
LOL so true her life will b hell more then boring dear . LOLimagine CC again dragging Nivi out of d house n d spinless charcter will again stand like a murti like he always do .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 21187

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by shafaq13

Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by shafaq13

i hope dis happens i just want sid nivi reunion Tongue
god wat a boring life nivi will have if she ended up wit him LOL
 
boring life nivi ki tou abhi hai sweetie jb sid k sath hogi tb life boring nahi hogi LOLLOLLOLROFL
my hindi is very very bad i dnt kn wat u said
 
i m saying that her life is boring these days when she will b with sid then her life will b full of happiness LOLLOL 
oh 
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 21187

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@sandibab
plzzz don't tell such horrible prediction yaar . n just chill . RS is nt foolish n he is nt so inhuman who will play wid millions of KInshukian's n nivrenic's feelings . n most importannt if RS is thnkng abt Nivi----- sid reunion then nothng cn b shamful more then tht n they shld b ashamed of it . n also it will b a graett greatt insult 2 Kinshuk who made dis show such a hittt n it will b horrible if they end his character in d show for such a crap . if dis happens then i must say Kinshuk shld just throw chappals on RS n Sp heads n just leave them all . Sooryy no offence but RS n SP will deserve dis frm kinshuk n us if they do tht crap
true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 8282

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Sid-nivi jodi was really borin...i saw ccbm 4rm startin day itself...sry 2 say te show was really borin..!!
It was aftr viren's entry...te show bcame very intrestin!!!
Dis show wudn't hav completed 6 months if viren was not der...n nivren s te only reason dat s makin te show run!!!
Itz not only nivi's lyf which was borin...nivi itself was borin back den wit sid!!!
Nivren s so active n lovely...
N 4 ya kind info...sacrifice s only done if it s a one sided luv...but here nivren luvs eachother very much!!
Sacrifice in luv must make atleast one soul happy...but here neither viren nor nivi wil b happy!!!
Sid has no role in b/w dem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 21187

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveNivren

Sid-nivi jodi was really borin...i saw ccbm 4rm startin day itself...sry 2 say te show was really borin..!!
It was aftr viren's entry...te show bcame very intrestin!!!
Dis show wudn't hav completed 6 months if viren was not der...n nivren s te only reason dat s makin te show run!!!
Itz not only nivi's lyf which was borin...nivi itself was borin back den wit sid!!!
Nivren s so active n lovely...
N 4 ya kind info...sacrifice s only done if it s a one sided luv...but here nivren luvs eachother very much!!
Sacrifice in luv must make atleast one soul happy...but here neither viren nor nivi wil b happy!!!
Sid has no role in b/w dem.
  totally agree sid has no place in her life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16609

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@sandibab
plzzz don't tell such horrible prediction yaar . n just chill . RS is nt foolish n he is nt so inhuman who will play wid millions of KInshukian's n nivrenic's feelings . n most importannt if RS is thnkng abt Nivi----- sid reunion then nothng cn b shamful more then tht n they shld b ashamed of it . n also it will b a graett greatt insult 2 Kinshuk who made dis show such a hittt n it will b horrible if they end his character in d show for such a crap . if dis happens then i must say Kinshuk shld just throw chappals on RS n Sp heads n just leave them all . Sooryy no offence but RS n SP will deserve dis frm kinshuk n us if they do tht crap
true


MOni I agree with U Dear, We never wished DD to die we just wished the show to have be a happy one, How can anyone be happy when DD will die, this is not good what RS is doing killing DD,  IMagine the baby is just born and she will lose her mother, its not fair, Think about the baby at least,  and we must also think of Nivi's happiness she loves VIren soo much now she will be happy only with him  and no one else, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren in CCBM !!

2

Author: -SanzAngel-   Replies: 13   Views: 8584

-SanzAngel- 13 8584 13 June 2011 at 2:11pm by flower1999
will nivi and sidhart get married

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Khushi786   Replies: 124   Views: 17880

Khushi786 124 17880 20 May 2011 at 6:36am by shaf13
Nivi n Sid

Author: deepti18   Replies: 9   Views: 2454

deepti18 9 2454 10 January 2011 at 3:32am by sunflower52
Nivi's Confession to Sid

Author: deepti18   Replies: 3   Views: 1970

deepti18 3 1970 02 September 2010 at 3:23am by akshi-sidputul
Pls make some vm on Sidharth and NIvi

Author: chotise   Replies: 2   Views: 1333

chotise 2 1333 23 August 2010 at 9:33am by chotise

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index