Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

next track nivi going to 4get viren

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

nivi is probably going to get hurt as well in the blast- coma track wen she wakes up she will remember every1 but viren n she will think that sidya baby is her n sid baby n viren will leave coz the doctors will say that if she ever remembers her past the shock mite be to much n she will die. n this will be the way the serial ends nivi with sid n viren once again being unhappy n alone. but atleast he will not be compared wit any1.πŸ˜‰ so we have a win win situation here ppl true love n goodness( coz only good ppl lik nivi n sid r meant to have happiness coz i mean after having to deal wit selfish ppl lik dd n viren they need some  happiness in their life- this was wat the cts were trying to show wit the whole viren being jeolous of his own wife track) will win the day n viren well wat can i say after viren atleast he will be away from that aweful family n mother of his.( so he wins as well)πŸ˜‰

n i am not done no1 will watch the last 2 weeks of this show coz viren isnt there anymore except 4 the fans that watched the serial from the start atleast they will be happy.😑( shame poor ppl really suffered having to watch the great chemistry n acting by neha n kinshukπŸ˜‰)n as 4 the rest of us who loved niviren well i guess we all will watch the old episodes on you tube n the vms that every1 made n we can dream that the cts 4 once  gave us wat we wanted nivren.😭 so guys dnt lose hope wit you tube , the vms n more importantly abidah dastaan around we can always dream ab the ending we want 4 this serial.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 why couldnt they kill sid , why, why, why.😭😭😭😭
who agrees wit me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg ur prediction scares da shit out of me yar πŸ˜’ im really gonna poke RS if he brings such lame track to reunite sid & nivi πŸ˜‘

watever happens, be it DD die or live, nivren should stay together until da show wraps up plsss... hmm wat are da odds dat our prayers and wishes are heard by stupid CVs?!?!? 
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he's nt guna do tht
I'm really offended bout wat u say
viren isn't selfish
cuz ur nt a proper kinshuk fan
u wnt understand his charcter
I watched ccbm becuz of kinshuk
n yes if he isn't in tha show I'm nt guna watch it
I admit to it
I'm nt ashmaned to say
I'm nt really a neha fan
buh I still like nivren jodi
wat we kinshuk fan do
wats it up to u

Cuz of kinshuk ccbm is this popular
n unfourtunatly people always forget tht
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KinshukKiDewani

he's nt guna do tht
viren isn't selfish
I admit to it
I'm nt ashmaned to say
I'm nt really a neha fan
wat we kinshuk fan do
wats it up to u

Anishaa dearr i agree with you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
intrstin prediction.may be ths happens
This content was originally posted by: sihame

</div>Anishaa dearr i agree with you πŸ‘

<div>

thanks sihame
it's sooo annoying wen people say these thins bout kinshuk
it's really frustrating
we kinshuk fans dnt go sayin bout their fav star
seriouly should get a grip
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks sihame
it's sooo annoying wen people say these thins bout kinshuk
it's really frustrating
we kinshuk fans dnt go sayin bout their fav star
seriouly should get a grip

Yes bt what do you want some ppl r like that do u remember what some said abt Parul  
it's in some ppl nature
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

he's nt guna do tht
viren isn't selfish
I admit to it
I'm nt ashmaned to say
I'm nt really a neha fan
wat we kinshuk fan do
wats it up to u

no no no dnt get me wrong i was trying to be sarcastic( guess i should have used more emoticons) but anyway  i absolutely love viren as a character i think  in this whole serial he is the only character that 1 can relate to -  this is the 1st serial that i have seen kinshuk n i think he is probably the best actor on the small n the big screen as well. further my comment ab viren being a selfish character n not understanding his character i really was being sarcastic n i was just venting my frustration ab the direction this serial is taking  - i dnt think that he is a selfish character at all n i was just angry wit that whole jeolousy track that was being shown n sid having to make him understand nivi( i mean come on viren knws his wife) -coz the truth of the matter is that although men in real life do get jeolous if their partners go ahead of them in the business i just dnt think that the cts should have had virens character enact these scenes as he is a very  different character from the typical heroes on screen n i would have preferred it if they continued wit him being an unpredictable character .coz for me i think the love that viren has 4 nivi is a very selfless love, he has never cared ab himself watever he has done has always been 4 nivi   - i just wrote that line coz of the fact that this serial always tries to portray nivi n sid  characters as being so perfect, understanding  n good all the time whilst  making it seem as if the rest of the cast r selfish n those 2 always having to make them see sense n bring them in line- guess i should have added that in the beginning.

n ab me not being a true kinshuk n viren  fan let me tell u something i think ab that guy 24/7, i even dream ab him- my god wen his character is hurt or sad i am sad n hurt- i sometimes dnt even sleep coz i am thinking ab this character - i am 200% a kinshuk fan i have never seen an actor of his calibre, i think he is fabulous, he is brilliant , he  is the only reason i watch that stupid ccbm n watch viren character being ruined by those stupid n let me say stupid, uncreative cts  coz i kn that watever scene they throw at kinshuk he  is going to be excellent in it.

n i was nt trying to dictate wat kinshuk fans should do if those stupid cts decide to end the serial  wit nivarth jodi coz i kn being a viren fan most of the fans wnt watch the serial to the end if his character was killed of n that includes me- if u read my comments at the end u would have realised that i was only trying to give ppl a little hope if the cts r stupid enough to end the serial wit nivarth jodi n tell them they can still go back n watch the magic that nivren created by watchin their old scenes 2gether n read abidahs ff coz that is the way i n i kn alot of other would wish that ccbm ended.

i am really sorry that i offended u n scared the other person by my prediction.
but i am really offended that u would say that i am not a true kinshuk  fan even wen i wrote that i wished sidd would die so that he wnt end up wit nivi. but it dnt matter coz i kn that i absolutely love kinshuk  n viren
@sandiab

tha first thin I wnt to say to you is that I'm really soz
I really really misunderstood u
n I seriosuly regret it
if I new u were a viren aka kinshuk fan
I wouldn't even tink bout wat I sed to u
it's tru I didn't read ur full post
I stopped to tha bit were u mentioned Viren is selfish
wich u clarified
I got got got got really really angry
cuz i've met sooo many who always say bad thins
bout meri jaan
most people no tht I cnt endure if smeone says a word
bar bout kinshuk
I got really angry n I did it on the wrong person
I'm really soz tht I doubted ur luv 2wards meri jaan
wat u jus sed in ur 2nd para
I feel excatly bout kinshuk
I seriouly regret wat I sed
ur truly correct
tha Cvs hav totlly viren unpreticable charcter
if possible plz do forgive me
if sme1 accused me of nt Being fan
then I would find it hard to forgve them
from tha bottom of my heart I'm really really soz
hpe u cn forgive me
agen really soz
didn't mean it on purpose
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know what CT's plan is but I just dont wanna see Viren and Nivi seperated. They had enough troubles in their life already so pls Ct show us something different and something new. If you are out of ideas please check out Daastan-e-ishq.