India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral friday 6th May 2011 (Page 2)

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Thanks for the nice update!  Today's episode provides snippets of information about how the story will shape from here. Good to see Patti back in action with T & TA after long hiatus.  

#1: Patti striking a note of dissent about APD @ T's place, hints potential problems around the corner for T & TA due to APD. T was awesome in the way she put her POV to Patti, explaining how she was saved by TA in crunch situations and helping APD is her current situation is important.

#2: Patti's advising T to be calm, tempered and measured whenever TA reacts in an agitated state is timely. But her analysis of TA was slightly off target. To expect TA to have infinite patience and take all the garbage that MM's wife throws lying down for T's sake is too much to ask for, any self-respecting person worth his salt will react, although asking Patti not to bring anything from her house is extreme.

Since TA has decided not to have any truck with his in-laws fam, TA should not have double standards and should enforce the same rules with his fam as T has suffered more humiliation than him from GW.

#3 Jr T or TA possibly on the way to complete the family portrait.  T blushing and all smiles but lists her priorities when Patti talks about jr.

Finally, HRH SK has taken first steps to fit into the 'socialite club'.  Hope MIL and SK don't quarrel about the dress and enter into slanging match on traditional vs. modern, culture, values … blah blah…. GP seems to be the only sane person.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekElystiarselviAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaThendralfanmini_00sand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieKarthiN90

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the superb update! Big smile Totally agreed w/ ur comments.

Sound advice from Paati but I prefer Thuls do everything her own way. Smile The only useful thing I got out from that hour long advice speech was for Thuls to be patient w/ her hubby... and Thuls is already doing that! LOL The only thing I didn't like is that Paati thinks TA should be more patient w/ Padma Dead ...come now, even Thuls can't take her words, why should her hubby? But in the end, wat Akka said is tru regarding GW matters...

Lavs and Nits scene was tooROFL though they are dressed decent, I'm sure MIL will not like this atmosphere at all... alcohol on one side, dancing drunk hubby on the other side and dress change Clap

So TA is going to Madhurai and leavin Thuls all alone with APD Shocked... why does this make me so scared for her... Please Thuls sleep with a kuthu vilakku beside u!

@sandz, hiyaaa, u put up a TT pic... its cute Embarrassed

Edited by Ranuja - 07 May 2011 at 7:37am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekElystiaThendralfanRuby-86Theivamini_00sand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieKarthiN90

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the nice update.

Sigh, i wish Periyappa did not advice his wife to be patient with such a ego-DIL like Lavanya Angry. Why do they need to bear her tortures in their own house while she is living with their money. She did not like her MIL, but she could alteast respect her FIL Ouch. Just like TA, GP took his wife's hand too when he consoled her, was strange for me as i am used to see TA doing it Tongue Embarrassed.

I always enjoy Paati, TA and Thulasi combo scenes, but did not like yesterday's Unhappy. I don't like how she said that TA might change and it was as if she suspected that TA does not keep his wife happy, why does she have to confuse Thulasi in the name of advice...sigh. But the short part about junior TA&Thulasi was nice and cute Embarrassed.

Arggg Lavanya...she likes to wear modern dress aam Angry...uh ohhh...how sad we did not know about her wish Angry. Lol, like you all said, the dress suits to Neelima, but it is just that Lavanya wants to wear it. Her mommy should get a pair of jeans too and give a good company to her SIL to dance Tongue  wow...super scene, mommy, daughter and SIL...we would faint Ouch.

I won't wonder if Lavanya agrees to drink. Whatever it is good coz she is going to get aapu on monday's episode. Mr. TA should see this kankolla kaatchi with his sister Day Dreaming Ouch.

Edited by Gunz. - 08 May 2011 at 12:20pm

NinspiritshasekElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaThendralfanmini_00sand14Pearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkieKarthiN90

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!Big smile

I hope APD doesn't do anything stupid while TA is away to Madurai...whatever i feel like...story is heading towards something as this week was smooth...Confused.

Lav is going to turn even worse sooner or laterDead...i have a feeling that this girl is going to get drunk before Nithesh's parents meet them face to faceConfused...Monday will be a real treat to her...Pity Nithesh's parentsOuch...i wonder what will be GW's reaction if at all Lav get drunken or what ever...will she say its all common in rich families..and feel proud of her daughter for getting adopted to rich life this fast?...man when i saw Nithesh dancing i am allDeadAngry...robma thevai..sigh..

shasekNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaThendralfanmini_00sand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@gunz - rofl ...
Periappa and periamma convo was way very much better than the tortures of bhu and lakshman in the name of romance...
U are so mean when it comes to others than T and t...rofl...
Srsly after anand's parents perippa and periamma were good in their own way and his advise proved he s a gentleman...i hope he does not go and complain to thulz creating another issue for her thru useless lavs...hope he goes to TA if at all any complaints...
And pati did not tell TA would change...but said he was behaving indifferently and like accorn said he shd have thought about the insults T faced and then too she took everything for the sake of TA...thats the point Pati saw as something wrong with TA I think, but still she elaborated good qualities about TA and T to be calm as recently she was so hasty at her decisions though we know she was right at it. TA's anger was bcos of GW's additional fuel but his strong love and affection towards T made GW's words made no significance to him towards T..but towards her family..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86Theivamini_00sand14Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the update.

Today again, it was the contrasting advice given by the elders of Thulasi and Laav. What Thulasi's granny told her was sound and Thulasi probably follows what she said also. If Thulasi trains herself not to take TA's anger personally, that would be the way for her maturity. The granny is also very well aware of TA's good nature whatever way he behaves presently. Hopefully nothing untoward happens, when TA is gone to Madurai.

One could see GP is also a sober person. He probably believes he could give more chance to Laav which is the right way the elders can be. But what he is going to see at the hotel, would make him disgusted of Laav as well as his own son. It will be a good treat for him to see his son drunk and Laav also!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekRuby-86Theivasand14mini_00Pearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90Kowsi

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@gunz - rofl ...
Periappa and periamma convo was way very much better than the tortures of bhu and lakshman in the name of romance...
U are so mean when it comes to others than T and t...rofl...

Ahhh Akkaa, ponga ka Unhappy Big smile...i didn't intend to be rude towards them, but sigh, i ended up being mean Unhappy Angry. I know it was sweet too, especially when someone like Periyappa does it, in other serials we won't see something like this in Thendral Tongue (sigh ippo kooda Thendral ai uyarthi than pesren Tongue). Maybe TA also would be sane like him if he gets older...okie don't kill me for saying this LOL...it is just that i find strange whenever someone does something that T&T does. I think, i don't only jollufy TA character, but the T&T pair as well, how saaad Ouch.

Edited by Gunz. - 08 May 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86Theivasand14Pearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates Theiva!!

I liked how Nit's mom was speaking about Lav today.  Lav has changed a lot so soon and she is changing Nit as well.  But super twsit...both of them are going to the same hotel which means appu for Lav and Nit for sure.

The hotel scene was funny.  They completly changed Lav (but her dress is acceptable) and Nit is too busy dancing and drinking.  I have nothing more to say about these people.  Let them hear it from Periappa and Periamma instead.

It was great to see Paati talking to Tulasi after so long.  I agree with Paati, AP daughter at their house will definetly cause more problems. And now she heard everything too.  Hope she doesn't run away from TT house now that Tamil is leaving as well.

So Tamil is still really upset about Padma and Tulasi complaining about Bazari and Charu.  Usually Tamil is really happy when Paati comes and takes things lighter but his tone changed today.  Atleast Paati told Tulasi to be patient.  TT have no problems, it's all because of Bazari.
Awww Paati wants a little Tamil or Tulasi to play with??  It was so cute when Tulasi felt shy.  Unfortunately Tulasi has a long way to go with her studies and there will be no child for them for awhile.

I am satisfied with Thendral this week since there were no borings parts and they showed TT everyday.  But the director follows a pattern so next week will have more of other tracks I guess.
Happy weekend everyone!!

Edited by smiles86 - 07 May 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayRuby-86Theivasand14Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top