Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS- A Bond Beyond Words-Note:Page 91 (Page 76)

tanvi04 IF-Rockerz
tanvi04
tanvi04

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

superb waiting for maneet reunion  i hope it will be grand one with confession lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess163

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
part 15 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d update ...

princess163

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
part 16 a ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d update ...

continue soon ...

princess163

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

First of all I apologize to all of you for keeping you hanging at such a point. I don't have internet access for a month so, its hard to get updates now. I will try and work something out (like Posting in college!), but most likely updates will not be very frequent; after all, I can't be sitting in the resource center of the College every day, posting stories. Lol!

Back to the update! Well, what are you waiting for? Read on:

Part 16(b)

While all of them were still thinking of ways to calm Geet, all the while worried about Maan's well-being, Geet's phone rang, and everyone froze.

Pari looked at it and said, "MAAN!" almost screaming.

Geet immediately snatched the phone from her hand and received the call with shaking hands but couldn't speak a word. She was just waiting to hear something, something from the other side to tell her that her Maan was alright, that he was safe.

"Geet!" as soon as the name escaped his lips, she let out a cry and broke into fresh sobs, scaring everyone around her.

Pari took the phone from her hands and bellowed, "Who is it? What happened?"

Maan who was already tensed hearing Geet cry so painfully, was startled by Pari's tone but replied, "Pari! Its me, Maan! What happened? Why are you screaming? Why was Geet crying?"

Pari heaved a sigh of relief, and told the others it was Maan and he was safe. All of them finally had smiles on their faces that it was just Geet's fear that was coming out as tears and that the only solution for them was on line with pari.

Pari meanwhile told Maan how they heard about the landslide and how they, specially Geet got scared when they couldn't get through to him.

Maan immediately asked for Geet because as far as he knew her, she would still be crying and no one but him could calm her down at that moment of time. Pari smiled understandingly, gave Geet the phone and got down from the bus to give her some much needed privacy.

"Geet! Please don't cry. I am fine jaan. I am perfectly alright. Please don't cry dear'", Maan tried to silence a sobbing Geet.

Geet drew in a ragged breath before answering slowly, "Do'do'do you even know how sc..scared I was?", as another line of fresh tears made their way down her cheeks.

"I know. I am sorry Jaan. But, I am fine na. Please don't cry na. You know how I hate it when you cry. I am not even there to wipe them", Maan tried again.

"Then why do you make me cry haan? Who told you to not pick up your phone? What the hell were you thinking going out in such a situation? If you were so worried about me, why did you make me go through this hell?" Geet said as she found her voice and was suddenly angry at him.

"You can't even imagine what I went through in the last 20 minutes''", she said as she started sobbing again.

Maan felt as if someone was stabbing his heart hearing the pain, the desperation, the plea in her words, the sound of her sobbing.

"I am really really sorry Jaan. I just went for a walk, as I do every day. By then everything was perfectly fine. I forgot my phone in the room, and hence couldn't text you or receive your call. Once out, it was really difficult to come back, because of the panic that the news of the landslide had created. I am really sorry. I am perfectly fine, but if you keep crying like this, how will I be fine?" Maan said, trying to reassure her.

When she didn't reply, he knew she was angry. But from her breathing he could make out that she was no longer crying, and he felt a bit relieved.

"Where are you? You must be on your way to that trip you were going for, right?"Maan asked, trying to lighten the situation.

Again, all he got as an answer was silence.

By the time, Pari had come back to check upon Geet and Geet handed her the phone without saying a word.

Unknown to the transfer of phone from Geet to Pari, Maan tried again, "Geet, atleast answer me na Jaan! Kahan ho tum abhi?"

Pari giggled, went out holding the phone in her hand and replied, "Your Jaan is angry sirjee!"

Maan was highly embarrassed and fell silent immediately realizing that Pari had the phone in her hand.

Pari spoke again, "Waise jaan ke jaanu ji, kuch bataya bhi hai aapne apni jaan ko?"

Maan, "Umm'.kis bare mein?"

Pari, "Wahi'Tuuu, meri Jaan hai'tu mera armaan hai'.", pari teased gleefully, to which Maan blushed furiously, thankfully hidden from Pari.

When he didn't answer, pari said, "Come on yaar! Kya main tum logon ko andhi lagti hoon? Kab bologe use?"

Maan, "I don't want to pressurize her pari. I want her to realize her feelings for me on her own. I know she feels for me the way I do, but I want to give her time to conclude this on her own", he replied sincerely.

Pari was touched by his words.

She spoke again, "okay! I am glad you care for her this way."

Maan, "waise where are you guys. Who toh bata nai rahi, atleast tum toh bata do", he asked again.

Pari, "We are stuck yaar! Hum Shimla jaa rahe the, but because of this landslide, we are stuck",she said laying emphasis on Shimla.

Maan's happiness knew no bounds."Shimla?", he exclaimed happily, but then fell silent again.

"So what are you guys planning now?",he asked.

"We don't know yaar. We don't want to turn back, but there seems to be no other solution", pari replied sadly.

"Ummm'..if you guys really don't want to cancel your trip, you guys can come to Chail", Maan replied with his fingers crossed.

"Really? Is that possible? Isn't there a landslide there?, pari asked, suddenly hopeful.

"No! the area where the landslide occurred is a few kilometers away from here and there are qutite a few tourist spots here. Also, the way might be cleared in a day or two so you guys can visit Shimla, kufri too then", Maan offered.

"What about the hotel bookings and all? We won't be able to get bookings done at such a short notice", pari said.

"Well, You can stay at the place where I am staying. As they are out clients, I am sure I can work something out with these guys. Just tell me your requirements and I will take care of the bookings", Maan replied.

"The place would be pretty expensive right?" Pari asked.

"Yeah! But, I can get you a decent discount through my company. Also, you guys will take w bulk package, so it should fit within your budget after a few adjustments", Maan said.

"Wow! Thanks Jaan ke Jaanu ji! You are simply the best! We are coming. I will just text you all the requirements", Pari said cheerfully.

"okay! Ummm'pari, please don't tell Geet about this. I want to surprise her when she reaches here. I know she is angry and scared, and I will make it up to her", Maan said.

"Sure! I won't tell her, and you better make it up to her! I want to see her smile again, warna'.", pari warned with mock anger.

"Yes Ma'am!" Maan replied happily.

Pari went and informed everyone about the arrangement and everyone was really happy that their trip was not spoiled and they resumed the journey.

They would take another two hours to reach Chail.

Everyone was looking forward to the trip with a renewed energy, specially the gang, knowing the truth. Pari told Geet that they were now goig to some place close to Shimla, but hid the exact location as instructed, which wasn't tough, as Geet was still lost in her own thoughts, replaying the events from an hour back, still feeling both angry and anxious.

Precap: Maaneet in Chail'same hotel'..same''.

So, how was it?

Can I get a few hugs now? *Swati looks hopefully*

After all I made the one week separation, a three day excursion. *raises invisible collar*

But, I am not happy with the likes and comments *looks away crossly*

Agar iss baar comments nai aaye to aage ki trip spoil kar doongi! :P

Love

Swati

P.S.-Test tom...pls prayOuch

Part 17: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678478&TPN=87&#48831476

Edited by princess163 - 12 November 2011 at 6:18am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvamishtimskcukishlabyrinthaisha_1998mishtikhuranapiyasinghfatiya52110lathaaubhakbhartifanRujul13-BeingAppy-cue1cloudflowerNazmaalalitha..anshimanshiSphinxmicky11OsheenDGr8-bansi-sheetalvasaambeernmuskaan_cute19-Veritaserum-honeygrapeRamharitanvi04Alamelumrk-1sanu3108awesomepoojapreethiapunam2712sona-rai--Ratna--..hinal..shah10muskanpanuandavi-afsha-mchopraTyrozaara2212Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6abinash079Downhill

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
phew .. jaan ke jaanu ji is fine   Big smile  ...

cant wait for the precap 

ummah to you swati ... thanks alot for updating hun   Hug 

all the best for ur test 

love
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 23 September 2011 at 11:08am
princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_niddzz

Thankyou sweety!Embarrassed
-bansi- IF-Dazzler
-bansi-
-bansi-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
This was beautiful swati...!!!
aha geet angry n maan manofying her now...
pari is helping maan here to get to chail...he is gonna surprise geet now...
eager to know how he is going to surprise her...LOL
all the best swati...!!
n wonderful update..!!
loved it..!! Tongue
anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
WOW Swati, Thanks a lot for keeping Maan safe. And Maan called Geet Jaan and usse kuch alag bhi nahi laga. Pari ne kya nickname diya he "Jaan k Jaanuji". Cute na. Waiting for the next update dear.

Go to top