Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS- A Bond Beyond Words-Note:Page 91 (Page 71)

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
superb!

glad to see that maan realized his love for geet!

continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess163

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Swati sorry for the late response...

loved both the updates...Smile

wow Maan babu in love Embarrassed

princess163

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hello peeps!
I am back much earlier than usualTongue
Here is part 15, but i am not at all happy with the number of comments and likesCry
please leave me your feedback, or I won't feel like updating!
I have a test this saturday, and another on the 28thOuch
so, I don't think there will be any updates before that, but your comments might just make me squeeze time out for this, so, choose the dateWink

Unedited, not formatted!

Part 15

The next morning brought with it a new day and Maan woke up with a smile on his face and a name on his lips. "Geet!"

"I need to see you today, feel you around me, look into your eyes, try to read them'.", he said to himself as he threw off the covers and made his way to the washroom to get ready.

Geet was waiting anxiously in the fire exit of the hospital. It had become her and Maan's secret place ever since the day they had shared those unspoken words here that day when she needed someone by her side, and he had been there, in the true sense. They would either meet here, or at the place they first got to know each other (the college terrace), when they were not with the gang, when they just wanted to be with each other.

They would sit together, more often than not, in silence, just being there. Words were never needed between them. Today, as she had called to enquire about his plans since they hadn't met yesterday, he had said he wanted to meet her. He said he wanted to tell her something and there was something in his voice that she couldn't identify with.

As she was lost in her thoughts contemplating what it was, she didn't realize that he had joined her and was now sitting by her side. He looked at her, lost in her thoughts and didn't want to disturb her. For a few moments, he was just gazing at her, drinking in her sight, memorizing her face, as if it wasn't engraved in his mind forever. When he realized that she was nowhere close to noticing his presence, he tapped her shoulder lightly, causing her to let out a slight shriek, which subsided as she saw him there.

As she looked at him, he was lost again in her eyes, and hence decided to come to the point straight away to keep his attention on what he had to say.

Maan, "Geet! Where are you lost? I have been sitting by your side since the past 5 minutes, but you don't even seem to take notice", he said faking mock hurt, earning a slight chuckle from her.

Geet, "Shut up Maan! Tell me, what was it that you wanted to tell me!", she asked impatiently.

Maan, "My boss was really happy with my work at the Kapoor's. He is willing to give me more important responsibilities now!" he said.

Geet's eyes lit up, as she said happily, "Congratulations! I knew you will do it. You deserve it and much more", she said holding his hand.

Maan, "he has given me a new project!" he added.

"Really? That's brilliant! This one must be more important right?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes! Its one of the most prestigious 5-star hotels'.in Chail", he added the last bit slowly, looking for her reaction.

She had been happy, but with the last bit of news, her smile faltered a bit, but not wanting to show it, she quickly put it back, thinking that he wouldn't notice and said, "that's'.thats great! So, when are you supposed to go? And, '.how'how long is the project going to be?" she asked trying to keep the anxiousness out of her voice.

But, however hard she might try, how could Maan fail to notice his Mishti's subtle emotions, the sadness in her eyes, the little mist that she was trying hard to hide, the edge in her voice that she masked as enthusiasm. He saw it all, and his belief was strengthened. Maybe this separation was a blessing in disguise. Maybe this is what was needed, he thought to himself.

"Yes, I have to leave in 10 days, for maybe a week or a bit more." he replied.

Her face fell. ONE WEEK? How was she supposed to stay without him for a week?

Wait!

What did she just think? How could she stay without him? Has she gone crazy. Ofcourse she can very well stay without him. Its not as if she has been living with him all through her life. It was just a matter of 7 days, and then it was a big project. She should be happy for him'.he is her'.friend!

Friend?

Yes, just FRIEND!

She quickly congratulated him, wished him all the luck, chatted for a while, and left.

He understood what turmoil would be going on within her. He knew she needed time'time to think through it all. He would gladly wait.

Meanwhile, Geet reached home, all confused, but once again was successful in suppressing the annoying voice in her head and convinced herself that she was happy for him.

Maan informed the others in the group too, and all of them were very happy with his success and congratulated him for it. Next day, they were discussing him in college and all of them were praising him. Though Geet tried hard, she was not happy. Ofcourse she was happy for him, but something was buging her.

Maan became busy finishing off  his other pending work here and hence couldn't meet her that often. Geet was lost and she didn't know why. There annual departmental trip was going around the same days and all of her friends were going obviously. She had no interest in whatsoever was being planned and had no intention of going either.

But, Pari, mayank, and Nupur weren't going to leave her easily. They threatened, begged, pleaded with her. They even asked her father and Brij Veerji, thereby closing all ways of her refusing to come. In end, she had to give in'..though she didn't want to. It didn't make a difference to her where she stayed. They were going in 12 days and Maan wouldn't be there anyways. Yes, she was missing him badly and she had accepted this. She might as well go out of Delhi if that made her friends happy. She absent-mindedly sat through, as her friends did all the planning and looking at her disinterested state, they even packed her bags for her.

It was the 10th day, and Maan was leaving the next day. Geet was restless. He came to meet her, but the gagd was there, so she could hardly speak to him. All of them gave him their best wishes and bade him good bye. Geet did the same half-heartedly.

That night she couldn't sleep. She kept questioning herself the reason for her restlessness, but refused to believe the answer that she got.

Next day, early morning Maan left. He called her when he reached there to inform her of his safe arrival, but couldn't really talk much because the initial two days were the most important. He was supposed to get everything working, and set on a good pace so that they could finish their work in time.(taki who wapas bhaag sake!TongueLOLWink)

Geet was sad. He was busy, she knew, but still, couldn't he make time to call her a couple of times a day? Okay, maybe that was asking for too much, but come-on! A half-an-hour long call toh was deserved na,she cribbed to her Babaji!

Itna kaam kar rahe hain to kha kahan rahe honge! Haye babaji, patani apna khayal bhi rakha hoga ki nahin, she blabbered to herself, not realizing when hoga had become honge! Embarrassed

Two days had passed and he hadn't called. He would just text her in the morning wishing her good morning and say that he was busy. That's not fair, she thought to herself.

It was time for her to leave for her own college trip with her friends, and she was being dragged to college by pari and Nupur. Their's was a four-days, three nights trip and by the time she would come back, it would be time for Maan to be back as well!

She finally gave in to her friends demands thinking that atleast she will be able to distract her mind from his thoughts! (oh really?LOLWink)

They settled on their seats in the bus ready for a long journey. They had to travel all night and reach Shimla next day around 9am.She was looking forward to passing those 4 days somehow and meeting him as soon as possible.

Precap: landslide in Chail!Shocked

Do HIT THE LIKE TAB and COMMENT!

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 20 September 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvabindiyas1980cukishlabyrinthheartfeltaisha_1998fatiya52110mishtikhuranapiyasinghlathaaubhakbhartifanMaankigopiMadhu-BeingAppy-cue1cloudflowerhamini_yashNazmaastar_777pearl_warrior-bansi-muskaan_cute19Rocks.DharasheetalvasaambeernRamharimaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-mrk-1sanu3108ambbihameena..crazydreamTanuDDianmaaneetsangelpunam2712anshrasona-rai--Ratna--..hinal..muskanpanuandaviSahSah-afsha-preethiazaara2212Tyroabinash079_BlackPearl_Downhill

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

can u believe i am first ...

yeppyy..
love;y part .. i loved the way maan read her silent pain.. that was put beautifully
hain.. 4 days.. i don't know how long for usCryCryCryCry
may be he will join themWink
forgot to mention..loved their secret hid outLOLLOLLOL
very cutely romantic
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

yeh kya precap tha

love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 19 September 2011 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtikhuranaRocks.Dharaprincess163anshra

mishtikhurana Groupbie
mishtikhurana
mishtikhurana

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE...GOOD 32 KNOW THAT BOTH REALIZE THEY R IN LOVE...DONO TARAF AAG BARABER HAI  ... SEPARATION IS DIFFICULT, KILLING & PAINFUL BUT IT STRENGTHEN THE LOVE ALSO...BUT AFTER READING PRECAP LOOKS LIKE SEPARATION IS LONG ALSO...WHEN WHOLE GANG WILL HEARD THE NEWS WHOLE GAND WILL GOTO CHAIL 2 FIND OUR HERO...STILL CHAIL NOT 2 FAR FROM SHIMLA

princess163

-bansi- IF-Dazzler
-bansi-
-bansi-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Awesome update swati..!!
geet was in her own turmoil not able to understand her own feelings...she was in her own dreamland n din realize maan was there present...she was busy in her thoughts n maan was busy too in drooling over her..LOL Embarrassed
oohoo...separation sehna padega dono ko that too 4 10 days..Shocked Shocked..hey babaji..how will they survive n we too..?? Confused
precap...landslide...Shocked Shocked Shocked
nahiii...
loved the way maan understood geet's pain...without any words btn them..Embarrassed
ohh their hiding place..LOL...wonderful...!!
all the best 4 ur tests swati...hope u do well...!!

Edited by bansipatel - 19 September 2011 at 11:44am

princess163

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
wowww loved it princess
im sure byt he time she reaches shimla she would for amlost the whole time be thinking what he is doing???he had lunch/dinner???how much work he finished???is he fine???is he missing her??? n many more things
but landslide in chail now that is a new twist
Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Beautiful part Swati
Finally he disclosed his trip and saw the changing emotions in her face.
That was enough conformation for him.
He must have left pretty satisfied as he got what he wanted and gave Geet the space and time to think.
Geet dear was in such a turmoil.
She couldnt take the distance and was not even able to think straight
Her thoughts only revolved around him and still she was not realizing her feelings.
Simla is a good distraction i suppose so that she gets some clarity about what his position in her life is.
Loved her sweet cribbing about the phone calls
The precap sounds pretty scary.
wonder what would Geet's condition be when she gets to listen to the news.
Finish all your exams very well super soon and come back with one super update
Will be waiting

Go to top