Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS- A Bond Beyond Words-Note:Page 91 (Page 59)

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
awesome updateBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess163

raj_202 IF-Dazzler
raj_202
raj_202

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Very busy will read later

princess163

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
awesome, brilliant part.
loved it.
 pari is daughter of mr kapoor
 loved the way pari praised maan's dedication and work
precap is interesting
 continue soon

princess163

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!

I am back with the next one!Hope you will like it!

Keep the comments and the likes coming!

Part 12

Geet joined the others who were still outside with Maan, getting comfortable with him, praising him for the performance. She smiled at everyone, trying hard to act normal but Maan felt the change in her. The rest were lost in the excitement of their successful performance and the event through which their college had manged to collect more than 5 Lakh rupees. Pari was another one who noticed that Geet's smile didn't reach her eyes, but she was dragged away by Nupur, giving her no time to talk to Geet. Mayank followed them, lest Nupur again did something stupid! Tongue

Maan was left alone with Geet who was just not looking at him. He was getting restless. He could guess from her behavior that she was angry at him. But, why? Obviously, he came in so late'.she was bound to be angry, he mentally chided himself!

Trying to make small talk with her he said, "Geet! Tum to chupi rustam nikli. Bhot achha dance karti ho yaar!"

When Geet, just replied with an extremely dry, "Thanks", he realized that she was indeed really angry, but he was restless because he could see a certain amount of hurt besides anger reflected from her eyes. When he tried to talk to her to pacify her, she left saying she was getting late in a tone similar to the one she had used earlier. Maan was left standing there confused. Pari came by and enquired about Geet.

He informed her that she left. Pari noticed his restlessness and asked him if all was well.

He told her that Geet was angry at him and on her asking about the reason, he shrugged in confusion and said, "I think its because of my so-called filmy-but-late entry", and then added, "But, I am surprised because as far as I know, she would not get this angry for my being late".

Pari knew and understood Geet very well, after all, they had been best friends from childhood. She had guessed the reason, but decided to be sure.

She asked Maan, "You were very busy at office today;how did you make it here at all? How did you manage practices and all? It must have been really hectic!"

Maan just gave her a small smile, his concentration was somewhere else. Noticing him lost in his thoughts Pari spoke again, "Geet should be really thankful to you, for managing this with the workload that you have".

Maan immediately responded by saying, "Not at all! Why should she say thanks? I am her'..friend(after a sec pause), and it was my duty. Moreover, Geet wasn't aware of my work schedule. Had she known, she would never have let me perform."

Pari smiled at his care for Geet and said, "Oh! I am sorry but, I guess now she knows. I just told her, I am sorry!",she said with a fake apologetic look on her face. She was actually happy, because this way she realized that Maan was genuinely a good person, and he also valued Geet the way Geet valued him. She decided to help him and asked him for his number on the pretext that they all were now friends and would hence stay in touch, and he absent-mindedly gave her his number and took hers.

Maan then realized the reason for Geet's anger and the pain that he saw in her eyes. He mentally groaned and chided himself thinking how hurt Geet must be feeling, being the innocent and sensitive girl she is.

He could not stay any longer...he wanted to talk to Geet right then, but he couldn't meet her before the next day. He reached home, still thinking how to apologise to Geet.

He considered calling her up, but refrained looking at the time;it was already well beyond 10 by the time he managed to reach home. Again, he couldn't apologise over phone. He had to meet her and apologise. He set about planning how to bring the real smile back on her face-the person he had truly come to value as a friend and maybe more...he had by then accepted that she was unlike any other friend he had ever had and far more important.

Next day, as usual, he went to office and managed to complete his work by lunch and then took a half-day leave. After all, he had a task at hand. Although he was on leave from hospital for a couple of more days, he had to go there. That was the only way he could meet her when she came to meet Maa.

He had everything in place,all thanks to pari. The exchange if numbers had come in handy after all!

While he had it all planned out, the execution would have been a big problem, had it not been for pari, because he was busy with office. Pari had arranged everything in the hospital as per his instructions and also ensured that Geet reached the hospital in time. After meeting up with Geet's mom, she had left on the pretext of going to office(Kapoor industries peopleWinkLOLTonguelol), and left.

Geet was still in a foul mood, and was about to leave for home early today, telling her Maa that she had a headache. She stepped out of the ward, and was walking in the corridor when one of the kids from the children's ward came up to her and requested her to take him up to the terrace as he wanted some fresh air.

Geet said, "Sonu! Fresh air chahiye to garden me chale jao aur main nurse aunty ko bolti hoon wo tumhe le jaengi."

Sonu stubbornly replied, "Nahi, mujhe terrace pe hi jaana hai kyonki wahan pe mere favourite flowers hain, aur main aapke saath he jaunga!", and made a cute pleading face.

Geet didn't have the heart to refuse his innocent request and agreed. He excitedly dragged her to the terrace.

Once on the terrace, Geet was surprised to find the terrace full of her favourite red roses, beautifully arranged, making the place look extremely beautiful-just the way she liked it. When she turned around to question Sonu about this but found him nowhere. Confused she turned back to admire the beautiful scene in front of her eyes, and moved ahead, lovingly moving her fingers over the beautiful and soft flowers. She took out flowers from each bundle, taking them into her hands inhaling the soothing fragrance feeling calmer and happier. She then realized that none of the flowers had any thorns on their stems. By the time, she had reached the centre where the biggest and the most beautiful bunch of roses were kept with a note on top. She curiously grabbed it to read it.

The song of my life, the colour of my colourless life,

Standing by my side, marching my each stride...

The friend that I need, my friend in deed,

The innocent angel, the girl with beautiful eyes hazel,

My most prized possession, one who understands my passion.

A caring pal, an enchanting girl...

The one with a charming smile,

The one which can light a mile;

Sensitive and concerned, nave but mature,

Shy but talented, without succeeding never relenting,

Dedicated and modest, demeanour softest;

My best friend, my only support,

Its you I need to stay afloat;

I know I hurt you by not confiding,

But how could I tell you and leave you yearning?

How could I fail to be there for you?

For you some more work would never hurt;

Still I know I should confide,

So, I promise never again to hide,

Be with me, with your sweet smile,

Always remember its with you that I can walk a mile.

Keep your angry away, I sincerely apologise,

Holding my ears, you will find me by your side...

At the last line, she instantly turned to her right, only to find Maan standing there, holding his ears, looking cute, just like a kid, looking at her, pleading with his eyes.

Part 13: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678478&TPN=71&#46144924 

How was it?

Pasand aaya Maan ka manaana?

Do let me know how you feel.

HIT THE LIKE TAB AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! THE MORE THE COMMENTS, THE SOONER I WILL BE BACK!

Join me in wishing Maaneetians Roopali and Sonali on their birthday!

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 18 September 2011 at 10:53am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvacutiereshmu9labyrinthCindygeetaisha_1998piyasinghmishtikhuranafatiya52110mamatha.kritika_n-BeingAppy-hamini_yashanaum91mishty_shonanonabebumans22-divya-poojaaddisbhakbhartifanlalitha..am_sweet_pari-Magicia-Lola13pearl_warrior-bansi-ambeernmuskaan_cute19maanujaanusheetalvasaRamhari-Veritaserum-basicquestion1honeygrapemaankigeet4evermrk-1mayurmaaneetanuandaviSahSah-afsha-..hinal..-Mayu-anshrasweet scorpiomitzi11--Ratna--preethiazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyromaaneetsangel---nishu---punam2712_BlackPearl_abinash079JanakivallavDownhill

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Beautiful part Swati
The poem was wonderful
Loved the way you put all Maan's feelings in such simple but touchy words
You always do that dear
Maan sensed Geet's hurt but was not able to find the reason
Loved the way Pari helped him out.
Maan and Pari's make up plan was awesome.
The whole terrace decoration seemed beautiful.
Geet's mood must have automatically brightened after Maan's apology.
Waiting for the next part.

princess163

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
swati that was lovely.. the way maan apologised was sooo sweet.. how can u be angry with someone sooo adorable.. lol.. cont sooon

princess163

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
wow..superb update.
love it

princess163

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_