Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS- A Bond Beyond Words-Note:Page 91 (Page 57)

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cindygeet

hello ms.princess.. mind u attitude kaise nahi hoga???TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue   after he is ur... n my... heheheheBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile... MAAN SINGH KHURANA  ka doosra naam hai ATTITUDE!!!

Of course...he is Mr. Attitude Singh KhuranaDay Dreaming

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cindygeet

yaar princess tu jhalli ki jhalli hai re... LOLLOLLOL    in introduction u hav mentioned as geet khanna,, n  prohject file pe geet handa????correct it!!! n hamara hindi ( dialogues i dont know wat to say for that) u hav used in pari"s charcter...gooodEmbarrassedSmileSmileSmileSmileSmilenice till now!!

Oh!D'oh
Thanks...main correct kar doongi(agar yaad raha toLOL)
Thanks nanad ji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cindygeet

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Hey sweeties'.after a looonnng time, I am back'sorry for the delay'reason in note on page 55!

For now, read on:

Part 11

The song had ended, but the feeling remained,

The sounds had faded, but the emotions remained'

As the world stood mesmerized with their fire,

The show had ended, but the journey had now begun'.

They were in a trance'.staring into each others eyes, forgetting the world around them, with the lyrics of the song ringing through their ears'through their soul'through their being'

Baahon ke darmiyaan, do pyaar mil rahe hain'

They were brought out of their trance by the noise that now covered them. They were surrounded by people, several students had come to congratulate and appreciate them for their scintillating performance. They thanked everyone, without looking at each other, trying to calm themselves, bringing their fluttering hearts under control.

Nupur, who was very angry thinking how irresponsible Maan was (Mayank had told her that it was Maan at the beginning of the performance), but, all her anger disappeared after watching, rather say, getting lost in the performance. She was highly impressed by the filmy entry that Maan made and the way he danced with geet. She came and hugged Geet, almost shouting, "Tune toh kamal hi kar diya meri Madhuri Dixit! Yeh toh hamen pata hi tha kit u accha dance karti hai, par itna achhha, aaj pata chala! Hayeee'.kinne change lag rai sit um dono!"

Geet who was still trying to get coherency of her thoughts back, merely smiled at Nupur, barely noticing what she was blabbering on.

Nupur continued saying, " Aur ye tera Hero! Hayeee'.kya solid entry maari thi.", saying this she playfully nudged Geet's shoulder and Geet, who was standing close to Maan almost fell on him, but he steadied her. They were again getting lost in each others eyes when Nupur's voice brought them back to reality as she said, "Hi! Pichli baar zaara gadbad haalat mein mile the. I am Nupur", extending her hand towards Maan.

Maan smiled his killer smile as he took her hand and said, "Its okay! I am Maan, and I guess ab aap mujhe lafanga nahin samajhti".

Nupur, "Hehehe! Not at all.First of all to no AAP! Ab tum bhi hamare friend ho yaar, and now I know that you are a Seedha saadha chora", Nupur joked. Geet heaved a sigh of relief thinking to herself, "Chalo, kam-se-kam ye to maani!"

Just then Pari came to them. Maan was a surprised to see her there, but before he could say anything, pari dragged Geet away from there. She took her back to the green room and said, "toh ye hai tera Maan?"

Geet replied getting scared of Pari's anger,"Ummm'.woh'..main tujhe batane waali thi ki mera partner'woh''he is not that bad yaar'", and looked away nervously. Pari was her best friend and her opinion mattered a lot to her. She knew that pari genuinely cared for her and always thought good for her. But, in Maan's case, she held her ground;she was convinced that Maan was not what pari took him to be, but was scared as to how she should explain it to Pari.

Though Nupur got impressed with Maan's late and filmy entry, she knew that Pari wouldn't be. She knew that this would be another negative point that Pari would have against Maan. While she was thinking of ways to pacify Pari for hiding who her partner was from her, she stole a glance at her to see a very serious expression on her face. But, as she was about to start explaining, Pari burst out in laughter.

Geet was confused by Pari's laughter. She was expecting Pari to scream for being careless and choosing Maan as her partner, but here she was laughing.

Pari then said, "You are xpecting me to be angry right?". Geet nodded and Pari continued, "well, I was pretty angry thinking of how irresponsibleyour partner was, but once I saw your partner, my anger disappeared!"

Geet looked at Pari, even more confused as to why was she not angry after knowing that it was Maan!

Pari, "Arre meri buddhu dost! Yaar, tere iss Maan ki taarifen sun-sun ke mere kaan pak chuke hain yaar! Mere dad ki company ka audit karne wali team ka member hai yeh and my dad just can't stop praising him. I myself have seen his dedication and talent!"

Geet was shocked, then slowly it all made sense to her. Maan was working for Kapoor Industries. Oh God! How did she miss that.

Then pari went on to tell her how busy Maan was when she went to office today and how he had come early to complete his work and was working overtime, coming early since two-three days. While Geet felt proud of his dedication towards his work, she was also angry at him. How could he not tell her if he was so busy! Why did he take so much of stress, so much tension for her! Oh God, how tired he must have been working all day and still making it here. She was definitely not going to spare him for not taking care of himself!

She hugged pari happily, relieved that pari too now was not angry and appoved of Maan, infact, praised him more than her, and then made her way out to confront her friend-her Maan!

Precap:Maan confused by Geet's anger! Maan manaofies Geet in a unique way!Can you guess how?

Part 12:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678478&TPN=62

That's it!

I am sure you guys are shocked!TongueLOLWink

Hehehehe'both by reason for Geet's anger, and by MR. KAPOOR'S DAUGHTER-PARI KAPOOR!TongueShocked

Hehehehehe! All of them thought she will fall for Maan'..Tongue

So, how was it?WinkEmbarrassed

Leave me your comments and LIKES!

The response lately has been pretty dull!OuchCry The number of likes has gone down from over 50 to less that 30. If you guys want me to modify the pace or something else, do let me know!

The updates will be mor regular now'.maybe in a couple of days the next part will be up!Depends on the response!

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 18 September 2011 at 10:51am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

labyrinthCindygeetaisha_1998mishtikhuranafatiya52110piyasinghanaum91kritika_nbhakbhartifanmans22-divya-nonabebuMaankigopiMadhu-BeingAppy-cue1hamini_yashm-g19star_777am_sweet_parilalitha..pearl_warriorLola13-Magicia--bansi-muskaan_cute19sheetalvasagangesegbambeernRamharimaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-mrk-1sanu3108simi91maaneetsangelpunam2712--Ratna--..hinal..shah10SahSah-afsha--Mayu-anuandavi6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-raipreethiaTyroLoquacious_Aashabinash079_BlackPearl_JanakivallavDownhill

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hey, nice update. Geet is so happy that her friends have approved Maan.

princess163

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Nice part Swati.
Nice shock too.
Pari was Mr.Kapoor's daughter Big smile
But she did fall for him right otherwise why would she praise him so much .
In a friendly way though.
Geet's friends accepted Maan and praised the couple.
Good  
line clear almost for Geet.
She doesnt have to hide anymore from her friends.
But the family may be tough.
The family history u gave shows that they are not so for for love and all that.
Wondering how will the confrontation of Maan and Geet's family would be.
For now angry Geet and pacifying Maan would be a very sweet experience to read.
Waiting for the next part.
continue soon.

princess163

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
awesome update dear continue soon

princess163

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
nice part swati...

nupur approved...good to know...

pari is miss kapoor...that was indeed a surprise...but glad to know that she approved her best friends choice...

geet angry at maan...he better be prepared to manofy her ...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

princess163

-bansi- IF-Dazzler
-bansi-
-bansi-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
That was a short one...!!!

But lovely update...!!!
finally her friends agreed...!!!
pheeww...me heaving a sigh of relief...!!!
especially nupur...she agreed finally...

loved the update...!!
do continue soonn..!!

princess163

Go to top