Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS- A Bond Beyond Words-Note:Page 91 (Page 26)

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Hey People!

I am back, as usual, earlier than I thought! Lol! Loved your comments...have replied to all!Big smile

Anyways, here is the next update, which has Maaneet, and Maaneet in it! Hope you like it!Confused

Please let me know your views'.thats the only way I can improve'so please help me!

Here you go:

Part 5

"Maan!"

He was waiting for her to shake his hand, but Geet was lost in that smile of his! (uff! Swati shakes Geet but no use!)D'oh

Maan was feeling akward, standing there with a hand waiting to be shook...but then Geet finally realized the situation and hurriedly said shaking his hand, "Geet!", and gave a half-smile.

Then she suddenly asked," why did you say Dhamakedar entry?"

Maan, "Well, first time we met, it was our collision in the children's ward, then the cor...." But stopped realizing that Geet hadn't noticed him the second time they had collided.

He quickly continued, "I mean, today, your friend, NUPUR BHUSHAN! I must say, in that little time she gave me a lot of lessons on behavorial ethics!"

Geet, giggled and said, "Hmmm! I can understand! Sorry about her! So, I guess you, well, didn't quite like her!"

Meanwhile, they had subconsciously started walking ahead, walking downstairs and reached the main cor.

Maan, " umm...!"

Geet, "Its ok! I get it!"

Maan, "No, I wouldn't say I am fond of her, but yeah, she really cares about you! She could have killed me today thinking I was here to ogle at you or follow you or something! I was saved all thanks to Mayank! But, yeah, I like her being protective about her friends."

Geet, "yeah! She is a teekhi mirchi, but she loves us dearly", he said smiling.

Geet was feeling happy, shy, confused, excited, shocked...so many things all at the same time!

She wanted to talk to him further, spend time with him, but was wondering what he would think.

Maan's feelings were no better. However hard he might try to deny his attraction towards her, he was losing himself in that innocent smile of hers every passing moment, wanting to capture it in his heart forever...still trying to deny his emotions...

Geet, on the other hand was confused! She thought to herself, "yeh mujhe aisa kyon feel ho raha hai...why do I feel like talking to him! Arre...he has helped me...he came all the way to give my file, I should atleast thank him properly na! Otherwise it would look so rude!"

Convincing herself that all she was feeling was gratitude and that she wanted to thank him, she said, "Thanks!"

Maan, "please! Its perfectly okay! You don't need to thank me again and again! By the way, beautiful College!"

Geet smiled her gleaming smile and said, "Yeah! I love it!"

With that she suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him excitedly saying," come, I will show you my favourite place..."

He barely heard her,he was lost in her touch, Oh it felt heavenly!

While she was busy telling him about her College, he was busy observing her...her smile...the gleam in her eyes as she spoke about her College.."hmmm! It seams like this place is really special to her!" he thought to himself.

She took him back up the stairs they came down from but, instead of the corridor they were in earlier, she took a right turn and took him to another corridor, opened the bolted doors and took him to a balcony sort of place. Since, it was already 4:30 at that time, the college was almost empty with just the residence students(those who stay on campus) roaming around. The groung floor was buzing as it was time for the evening classes, so li'l kids were coming laughing playing. But, the first floor, where they were was deserted.

She took him near the terrace and then they jumped a low wall to reach the terrace and then she ran to the corner and exclaimed, "See!"

He looked around to see almost half the college was visible from there...beautiful gardens...lawns,but the sight in front of his eyes was nothing compared to the person he had for company!

He smiled and said, "its beautiful! I now know why you like it so much!"

She then showed him the various blocks pointing towards them. They  sat there for a while, chatting.

She told him about her friends, her studies and a bit about her family. She then asked him about his.

He replied with a smile trying to mask the pain that crept into his eyes, "I have no one!"

She was shocked, and feeling guilty as she didn't fail to notice the change in his voice hich had become heavy even though he was smiling.

He continued saying, "I lost my parents when I was very young...now I am alone, by myself."

Geet tried to make him better by saying, "Liar!!"

Maan was a bit surprised at that and said, "eh?" not quite registering why she would say that.

Geet, "you just lied saying you don't have anyone though my mother calls you her son and you call her Maa", and turned her face in mock anger all the while looking at  his reaction.

He was overwhelmed at her gesture, her attempt to make him feel better. He smiled and decided to play along. He held his ears and said, "Sorry!!"

She smiled and said," And now you have me as well! Friends?" she said bringing her hand forward.

He happily took it and said, "Friends!!"

With her hand in his grip she glanced at her watch and shouted, "Oh my God!" and hurriedly got up.

Maan too got up and asked, "What happened?"

Geet, "I am so so late! Its 6pm. I was supposed to go shopping with my Bhabhi. I am going to be killed today"

Maan,"oh! Didn't realize we were here since more than an hour! I guess you make an interesting company!Wink" (arre...our munda flirting??Shocked)

Geet, "yeah! I know I am awesome!" saying that both broke into laughter.

After a moment Geet ran saying, "it was nice meeting you Mr. Dost! Will meet again sometime...you are not that bad a company either!!BYE!!" and rushed off.

Maan stood there feeling happy and light enjoying the view and thought, "What happened to me today? I don't get so emotional in front of people...and that too a stranger!"

Then she thought about their friends thing and smiled again and left thinking, "I guess we are not strangers anymore so its okay!"

Here Geet was also surprised at herself thinking, "What happened to me today? I don't mix up with people so easily! And why did I take him to that place that is so close to my heart...."

But, by then she reached home and Muskan came rushing to  her shouting, "Bua!! You are late!" and giggling she added, "and so so dead! Mamma is waiting to slaughter you" and ran off.

Dia, this poem, is specially for you dear! Thanks for appreciating my attempts...I don't think I did a good job, but since I had promised you one in this update, here I am!

Today I was truly happy'.

A lonely person, I have always been;

But today a breath of fesh air just blew me away!

A beautiful girl just made my day'.

Devoid of love, masking the pain,

Hiding it in my smile what a shame...

But saw through the mask, it was all in vain,

With her smile, she took that pain!

The loneliness she filled, the emptiness she cured'.

Solitary I was, in her a friend I earned'.

The earnest smile, the twinkle in the eye'

The musical laughter, made my heart falter!

The day I spent, the time she lent'

A new hope has engulfed me'.

A sense of belonging has swarmed me'.

The friendship is already making me warmer'

It seems a new beginning is round the corner!!

Part 6-page 34- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678478&TPN=34

That's it guys! I know its not that good or long..wanted to do a better job with the meeting, but still, this is what I could manage!

Do tell me how you found it!

Your comments are my support so keep them coming!

PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKED IT AND COMMENT!

Love

Swati

P.S.-there is a small note in the next post...do read if you have time!

Edited by princess163 - 10 July 2011 at 10:31am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvachintushilpalabyrinthmishtikhuranafatiya52110piyasinghCindygeetlathaaupoojaaddismans22bhakbhartifanprizaMaankigopiMadhu-BeingAppy-cue1anaum91surbhijn106rosesanamamatha.zoha25avani_9Lola13neha512star_777am_sweet_parim-g19123pritha--jassi--lalitha..maanujaanumuskaan_cute19bubblycoolRocks.Dharagangesegbambeernangel_smilyRamharisimi91maankigeet4everhoneygrapesaumieerupzloveuambbiha--Ratna--shah10rsroopalimuskanp..hinal..SahSahsweet scorpiomitzi116n6s6k6i6r6a6n6chsweety22preethiaTyromaaneetsangelpunam2712_BlackPearl_JanakivallavDownhill

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Okay! I have taken quite a few liberties here! Well, it's fiction so, I guess that's okay!

In reality, Maan can't even enter the college...lol

To enter the college, you need to show your I-card to prove that you are a student of the University, college doesn't mattet!

Yeah, parents do come but people of maan's age aren't allowed.

And, obviously, going to the terrace and all is completely out of bounds for outsiders. Ummm'..my favourite place in College is actually not this one, but then, Its about geet , right?

The place which I love is very open and there are ALWAYS several people rowming around and I could not make them sit and chat for so long sabke saamne na!

Also, the doors for the terrace are closed at around 3, but people like me, who LOVE the college so much, know the ones that are just bolted and not locked! So, hope you liked it!

Edited by princess163 - 20 May 2011 at 3:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

labyrintham_sweet_parimuskaan_cute19maankigeet4eversaumieeRamhariTyromitzi11..hinal..Janakivallav

am_sweet_pari Goldie
am_sweet_pari
am_sweet_pari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

fabolous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess163

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
awesome!

glad to see that maan and geet were moving along with each other really well!...

really loved maneet's convo!

continue soon!

princess163

lalitha.. Goldie
lalitha..
lalitha..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
clearupdate...

clear4 pm...cont soon...

Edited by satya_narayana2 - 20 May 2011 at 4:34am