Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubykatariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
its already 3 days when will u update next part??????
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ruby3

its already 3 days when will u update next part??????

Sowieee...

UPDATING!
princess163 thumbnail
I am sorry for the delays.
Have been plagued by several issues. No promises on future updates(no I am NOT abandoning this, just be ready to face delays)
Will try my best to update at the earliest. I am not too sure if you guys will like the idea of romance that I have woven in this update.
Do leave your comments, they are the reason I write this!

Part 17

Maan was anxious! His mishty and her other people were already on their way and he was still clueless.

The bookings had been taken care of after some adjustments. Though they had to expand their budget a bit, but weighed against the prospect of the trip going down the drain, this had seemed far better and o one had a problem paying the extra cost. But, he knew his Mishty was still angry and he didn't know what to do to make up to her.  The only other time she had been angry, Pari had helped him by telling him what Geet liked and he had been able to pacify her. However, this time he had to do it on his own, and he wasn't sure how he was going to do that.

Sighing, disappointed at the lack of ideas, he finally closed his eyes, lying in his room, and her beautiful face flashed in front of his eyes'..those beautiful hazels had the power to bewitch him even in his imagination''ahhh'.he was hopelessly in love with her. Just as he was thinking about her, he got an idea. He got up almost instantly to arrange for it, after all she would be here in less than an hour, and everything had to be perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening by the time they reached.She was lost in his thoughts not realizing where they were going. Its only when Pari shook her that she came to her senses and was told that they had reached their destination. She looked around, losing herself in the beauty of the place, but as soon as she looked down the hill, she was again reminded of the incident from a couple of hours back, the dread she had felt, and once again her heart clogged with fear of what could have happened. She didn't even want to imagine anything on those lines. Absent mindedly she picked up her luggage and walked in the hotel where pari was dragging her. Once inside, Pari left her on a sofa while Pari, mayank, Nupur and the others settled the accommodation and all.

After a few minutes, Pari lead her to their room and Geet blindly followed. Geet, pari, Nupur were to stay together in a room. Pari and Nupur freshened up, while Geet was oblivious of her surroundings, lost in her thoughts.

After they were done, Geet went to freshen up. While she was inside she heard Pari saying that they were going for a walk, and on being asked, she refused to accompany them saying she was tired.

She was feeling fresh after a hot water bath. As she stepped into the room, she felt something was different. Brushing off the feeling she sat on the bed and covered herself with the blanket only to find a huge teddy lying inside the blanket ,by her side. The teddy had a note attached to it.

The note read:

"I know I scared you today. I am sorry. I keep making mistakes, but you are my shona, and I can't see you sad/angry.

Please don't worry about me, I am fine."

She loved the teddy but couldn't stop fresh tears from filling her eyes as she was reminded about the morning fiasco. A pair of warm hands cupped her face and wiped off her tears. She didn't resist, but he could feel the restlessness. He lead her out towards the balcony that she hadn't noticed behind the curtains. Come to think of it, she hadn't even noticed the name of the hotel till now! Where were they? How was he here? As he lead her out, she noticed the menu on the table and read the name of the hotel and it made perfect sense then.

The balcony was pretty big by general standards. She was overwhelmed by the beauty of the place. A completely star-studded sky with light fog and the whole town appearing like a collection of tiny lights.

Towards the centre of the balcony a small fire had been lit with cushions placed near it.

He lead her to the fire, made her sit on the cushions with her back by his chest, holding her close silently. She didn't realize when a soft melody floated closeby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJMU4NX890Y&feature=share

(Do listen to the song, its this song that made me type all this)

Tum ho...
Tum ho paas mere, Saath mere 
ho tum yoon...
Jitna mehsoos karoon tumko
Utna hi paa bhi loon.

As the melody wafted in the air, he laced their hands together, still not saying anything, allowing the words of the song say what he wanted to.

Tum ho mere liye
Mere liye ho tum yoon...
Khud ko main haar gaya tum ko
Tumko main jeeta hoon.

Listening to those lyrics, she couldn't help herself from leaning back closer to him, just feeling him close to her-safe and sound. The setting was not elaborate-no flowers, just their own fragrance; no drinks, just drinking in the moment of togetherness; no candles, just the fire that was raging within; no words, just the silent communion of their hearts.

Tum ho...

Kahin se kahin ko bhi
aao bewajah chalein.
Poochhe bina kisi se hum milein.
Bandishein na rahi koi baaki.

Tum Ho...
Tum ho paas mere, Saath mere 
ho tum yoon...
Jitna mehsoos karoon tumko
Utna hi paa bhi loon.

Kis tarah, cheenega 
mujhse ye jahaan tumhe?
Tum bhi ho main, kya fiqar ab humein.

At these lines, Geet turned to look at him. He just looked into her eyes, silently promising her that he will stay by her side, that nothing in this world could take her away from him and him away from her. Unknowingly, she rested her head on his chest, taking in his warmth that reached far deeper than that from the fire.

Tum ho mere liye
Mere liye ho tum yoon
Khud ko main haar gaya tumko
Tumko main jeeta hoon.

Tum Ho...

The song ended. He knew he was forgiven, more so because she wasn't really angry at him. She was just scared, scared of losing him. All she needed was reassurance-that he was there for her, with her.

They sat there silently for a couple of hours, admiring the beauty that surrounded them, admiring the strength of their bond in each other's arms. As the fire became low, he lead her back in, tucked her in the warmth of the blankets and ordered dinner for both of them.

They ate silently, feeling the togetherness, staring at each other. After dinner, he made her lie down; he knew she hadn't rested peacefully since morning and needed to sleep badly. As he got up to leave, she held his hand, resting it under her cheeks as lay on her side. He looked at her lovingly, unable to stop himself, he bent slightly, and let his lips rest lightly on her forehead, lingering there for a moment, memorizing the feel of her skin under his lips.

Not wishing to confuse her further, he smiled gently, took his hand away and whispered, "Good night! "

As he got up to leave again, he could feel her getting restless again.

He just turned and said, "I am in the next room. But, will not leave you alone even when you sleep. I will be in front of you as soon as you close your eyes", and left.

She, as if in a trance of his words, closed her eyes and as he had promised, he was there-close to her, with her, for her.

She drifted to a peaceful sleep, with him filling all her dreams with their togetherness.

How was it?

For me, the idea of romance is just being held...by the person you love-thats the best feeling in the world and thats what this update was all about. Sorry if i disappointed you!

Next update will depend on your take on this one!

HIT THE LIKE TAB N LEAVE YOUR VIEWS

Thanks for all those who have stuck to this so far, enduring the long delays, I am touched!

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
I watched Rockstar yesterday!
The movie wasn't impressive but the music has just made me crazy!
The song that I have used in this update has been playing on repeat in my laptop since the past 4 hours😳
rubykatariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nice update dear nad thanks for PM😊
Cindygeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome bhabhiji...Loved it!!!! Awesome yaar...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it Swati, so true that you said that idea of romance is just to hold and feel each other 😊
it was beautiful😊
tanvi04 thumbnail
amezing eagerly waitingfor next update
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow
Superb...Excellent
Awesome update

Keep writing...
Luved it..