Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was another amazing update swats...my lappy broke so sorries for being so late

OMG..the precap looks scary but don't know why it has positive vibes ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SWATI, finally read ur last 2 parts in 1 go...๐Ÿคช 
nd i simply loved it..๐Ÿค—

Maaneeet understanding for each other nd sharing evrythng is jst amazing...๐Ÿ˜Š

AWWW maan is not happy coz he will b away from geet nd wont b meeting her for 7 DAYS...   I wonder wat she will do in in his absence, i hope she realizes dat she lovesss him tooo, ,, dat wld b awsm...

The precap sounds scary, bt i thnk its tym for geet 2 realize her love... so landslide bhi zaruri hai... bt jyada twist mat dena... ok..

all the best fr ur nxt part...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

So, again, very unexpectedly, I am back again! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Too soon to be true eh?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Here is part 16(a)! This part is a bit too short, and hence I will update a Part(b) later.
Do hit the like tab and leave me your comments! That will decide when Part(b) comes๐Ÿ˜›

Part 16 (a)

The journey to Shimla started amidst a lot of fanfare. As expected, no one was sleepy! Hell! How could one be? It was a trip! All of them were singing, howling and enjoying to the core,except one particular individual, who was lost somewhere else. (Don't we guys know where?)

Geet had been dragged by her friends to the rear of the bus, where all, along with there teacher were having fun. She was there physically, trying to join in the fun, but poor soul, couldn't! L

After singing, dancing, shouting, everyone finally fell asleep by 3 am, only to be woken by some commotion early in the morning at 7 am. They all woke up groggily, muttering profanities for the cause of the interruption. They were greeted by the news that there was a landslide at some place about two hours away from Shimla. Though they were expected to be scared, none was! The only cause of worry was the fact that the place was two hours before Shimla, and hence, the route was closed. Their faces fell. While they were about 4-5 hours away from Shimla, none wanted to turn back.

While the organizers, which was our very own Geet's gang assured everyone that they will do all they can to find a way out, they decided to stop there at a nearby restaurant for a couple of hurs till a solution could be found. Meanwhile, Geet asked Mayank, "Where is the place where this landslide has occurred?".

Mayank replied hesitantly, "Umm'.. wo'..Chail!"

That was it! Geet's face paled. Was he fine? Was he safe in the hotel? But, why hadn't he texted yet? He was an early riser and his text generally came by this time?

Thousands of questions were running in her mind, due to which she completely forgot the COINCIDENCE that they were going to a place two hours away from Chail!

She took out her phone and started calling him, but he didn't answer his phone. That just blew off her fuse. She started panicking even more. The rest of the gang realized what she must be going through. They were not blind to her emotions now, were they! Of course not! They had seen all that happened since the time Maan informed them that he was to leave. They had seen her getting sad, and though the rest were confused, their doubts had been clarifies by Mayank and Pari who were pretty sure that Geet felt for Maan differently, that she was falling for him. Everyone was happy, but they also knew Geet. They knew that it will not be easy to make her realize her feelings. They could not see the sadness in her eyes, the forlorn look on her face as she worried about Maan going away. So, they had arranged the departmental trip to Shimla purposely, convincing everyone that Shimla was indeed a very good picnic spot. They had some more plans to make them meet, but it all seemed to be futile now.

Maan's safety was their primary concern, and to top it all, being the organizers, they also had to take care of everything else. So, while Pari stayed with Geet as she refused to come out of the bus, mayank, Nupur, Atul, Ridhimma, Gunjan went out to handle the situation, and look for possible ways to combat the situation.

Geet was calling him furiously, tears rolling down her cheeks while Pari was trying hard to calm her down.

Pari, "He must be fine Geet. Don't worry!", she tried reassuring her.

Geet, "Then why isn't he picking up his phone!", she replied anxiously.

Left with no way out, she suddenly realized that she had the Hotel's number that she had insisted on taking from Maan, lest there was an emergency, and truly, there couldn't be a situation worse than this to use it. She nervously fidgeted with her phine as she looked for the number and  finally called.

Geet, "Hello! Could you please connect me to Room 404 please? Its Mr. Maan Singh Khurana's room", she spoke in one breath, with herv fingers crissed, praying to her Babaji to let her hear his voice, let her know he was fine.

"Please hold on Man'am", replied the operator.

But, her world seemed to fail the very next moment.

"I am sorry Ma'am but Mr. Khurana isn't in his room. He went out early this morning and hasn't come back yet!", replied the operator.

A look of utmost horror dawned upon Geet's face.

"But'.but'isn't there a landslide there?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am, and we have been trying to contact him, but we haven't got through to him yet! Could you please leave your name with us? I would inform Mr. Khurana as soon as he is back to get back to you", the operator said.

But, Geet heard none of it as the phone slipped out of her hands, tears rolling incessantly from her eyes.

Pari looked shocked, as she picked up the phone where the operator was asking for her name saying she would leave a message for Mr. Khurana.

"Geet! And please inform us immediately as he comes", pari said and disconnected the call to hold a broken Geet who was crying badly,shivering in fear, just saying, "Maan'.Maan'"๐Ÿ˜ญ

Pari held her in her arms, trying hard to control her own tears, looking at her best fiend helplessly, trying to calm her down, telling her he would be fine, when even she couldn't bring herself to believe it.

Meanwhile, the gang came to check upon Geet and were horrified to witness a badly crying Geet.

Upon inquiring Pari told them the reason, and they couldn't help their own eyes getting moist worried about Maan, but, most of all, looking at Geet who was no longer in her senses, still blabbering his name painfully...

It was sad...I know!

Maan is missing, I know!

You all wanna kill me, I know!

What should I do with Maan now? ๐Ÿ˜•

Ummm...lemme think!

well, you guys would know quicker the comments, quicker the update...so, comment away...warna๐Ÿ˜ˆ I can do anything to Maan!

Precap-You guys decide!

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me- i know i still have to read and comment on part 15...i shall..sry baby...but stupid university not giving me a chance to do much...

Hayyyeee๐Ÿ˜ญ...poor Handa...she's so worried for Maan...why didn't the fool call? at least he could text...hopefully he is okay...and all is well...
i hope they have a maha reunion/confession when she finally finds him and confesses her undying love for him ๐Ÿ˜ƒgud idea eh?๐Ÿ˜‰...

Loved this update...and update soon cause now i am just sick with worry...
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh what an emotional update, poor geet is in so much pain, hope nothing happen to maan.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
ye kaha stop kar diya? Where is Maan. Please keep him safe.