Users

Frequent Posters

avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
r

*edited*

woha me 1st yepiee...πŸ₯³
gr8 at least geet forgive him...[ma result is tmrw mrng lets see wht happens πŸ˜†]
it was maans plan so defo it gonna work...n work...πŸ˜‰
chalo both r at peace now...
i knew it both will not gonna accept their felling so soon...no probz will enjoy their frndship...n lill sweet, cute moment,,,,,
but itz too short...no juti 4 ew...u hv to update tmrw instead of juti... 😈
so better u update [otherwise will not give report tmrwπŸ˜› n itz dhamki 😈 ]
chalo this tym u r granted...
update soon😊

Edited by avani_9 - 12 years ago
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome.. sweet.. cont sooon..
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome part.
Geet was not ready to give up.
She tried her best to be stern
But Maan's charm and genuine pleading made her give up.
Finally they got a chance to chat and compliment each other.
Maan's promise to share all his happiness and troubles with her was sweet.
Hope he keeps u his promise.
Once they laid back to rest did they realize what happened on stage.
Hope they realize they have something more than friendship between them soon.
Wonder who will realize first and make the first move
Waiting for the next part.
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was a lovely update.
Ramhari thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess163

nidzzz tu aa gai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Hi Swati
I thought u updated πŸ˜†
BTW is the update coming anytime soon??

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay! i know I promised to addmore to the previous update that was... a month back *nervous laugh*
*dodging the chappals and tamatars hurled at me*
Sholly!
this one is small...has no maaneet, stop! don't run away...You will still like it...curious? padh lo! πŸ˜›

Part 14

They felt differently, but didn't know what it was, or maybe they did, but, just couldn't bring themselves to accept it. Days went on as usual-well, not really the way they used to earlier. Maan was now a frequent visitor at their college, and so was the case with the gang at hospital. They even came over to meet him at Mr. Kapoor's office once with Pari, but, he refused to acknowledge them as his friends in office. He believed in keeping his professional and personal life separate and was certainly not in favour of getting special treatment at office on account of being the friend of the owner's daughter. They all got his point and admired his principles. He would often join them at their various outings. Their group was a bit different-they didn't like visiting fancy malls, theatres etc. they preferred other places, places like the Red Fort, famous gardens, etc. They would choose a day off like a Sunday and would explore a particular place extensively, having a brilliant time. He would join them when his studies permitted.

Meanwhile, Geet and Maan were becoming closer to each other, sharing each and everything with each other. They felt differently when with the other, they felt at peace together, but they brushed off all doubts that their mind would throw up thinking that they understood each other well, and hence liked each other's company. Maan's audit at Kapoor's was nearing its end. The work was almost done and they would wrap up in a day. The project had gone well, and his seniors were pleased with his work. That the client appreciated his work in glowing terms added more weight to his credentials. His boss was now willing to entrust him with more responsibility now, and Maan couldn't be happier.

Geet was happy too. Her college was going just fine, Maan was doing well in his career and though she didn't know why that made her so happy, she was happy.

On the last day at the Kapoor's, Maan was called back to office, leaving back his team. Maan was confused and a bit concerned. He went back as soon as possible nevertheless. Once in office, his boss congratulated him, and told him that he was being sent to Chail for a week, for the audit of a prestigious Hotel Chain's branch there. He would go with a colleague, a fellow trainee, and at the end of the week, he would be joined by a senior to complete the formalities. He was supposed to leave in 10 days. He was thrilled-he was going to handle his first big project on his own(the project was solely dependent on him, the senior was just to sign!), but he was not happy.

Why?

He would be away from Geet for 7 days! L

He went home early that day-skipped hospital. He had to clear his head about certain things.

After an hour he was sitting in his room, fighting with himself, trying hard to explain his feelings to himself. Why are you restless instead of being happy?

Because I am nervous-this is my first big project, so I am scared.

Oh come on! Maan isn't scared of his work.You know you are capable of handling it pretty well.

Why did you think of Geet the very first thing when you were asked to leave?

Because she is a very good friend.

Oh really? You have other friends too-Pari, Mayank, Nupur, Atul,'.all are your good friends.

But she is a very close friend.

Can you define a "very close friend"?

She understands me well, maybe better than me myself.

Is that it?

She is always there for me. I don't need words to communicate to her. Her eyes reflect her soul-pure, deep and innocent. She is nave yet matured, modern yet traditional, kiddish yet understanding. She is someone I can turn to anytime, without any fear of being turned down. She is one person I can trust with my eyes closed-I can trust her with my life.

My'my'my! And is this called just being very close friends?

''''

Whom are you fooling? Yourself? Others? Your feelings for her are much deeper than just friendship and you know that! Maybe its time for you to accept this fact!

Maan was confused. Was he really falling for her-or had he already fallen for her? Was he really IN LOVE with Geet? He closed his eyes, trying to shut down the voice that was screaming inside him. But, all he could see was her face, her deep eyes, her smile, her cute pout when she demanded something from him-only him. He knew she was pretty shy with others. She took such liberties only with him and he loved it. He could see her holding out her hand, making him promise to share everything with her. He could see her hugging him, crying out her pain in the fire exit, just that memory made him feel hurt, it made him want to see her, protect her from everything that could hurt her. He instantly opened his eyes. He was overwhelmed by the bout of protectiveness he felt for her just by a fragment of memory that had her tears. He could think more clearly now. He could no longer deny that she was a much more than a mere friend for him. She was important, very important;in fact, more important that anything else to him, even more than himself. He could go through any pain, but even a fraction of that pain reaching her'.NO! the mere thought made him burn.

Yes! He was in love with her. He couldn't fight with himself anymore. He couldn't deny his heart the solace it was longing for. He had to accept it! HE LOVED HER!

"I love you Geet!", he said to her smiling image in his mind and felt at peace. Just she could make him feel that peace. He had been in love with her since long. He had had feelings from her since the first time he met her, maybe not love, but certainly something had clicked in him.

But, that smile vanished the very next moment. Yes he loved her, but did she feel the same way for him. If she didn't he wouldn't force her'no way!

But, she does feel the  same way!, screamed his heart.

He knew she felt something for him. Just moments ago he himself was saying how she was so free with him, how she made demands just to him, how she trusted him. And then, there was the performance. He couldn't have read her eyes incorrectly. He had seen something in her eyes that night'.something similar to what he was feeling at that time.

Yes, she also felty something for him. Maybe she hadn't realized it yet, even he hadn't till just a few moments ago-with the thought of being away from her for a week being the trigger.

She would also realize when the time was right. Till then he would wait, he would wait till she accepted herself-however long it might take for that to happen. He would never force/coax her into believing that she loved him if she didn't!

Somehow he knew that she did.and so, he would wait. But, for now, he would have to tell het about his impending trip and spend as much time as possible with her and prepare himself for those 7 dreaded days. Oh! How much he would miss her. Somehow, saying out aloud had increased his craving to see her, be with her. He smiled at his foolish thought and went to bed anticipating a night full of dreams-her dreams.

Precap: Maan's trip to Chail! Geet-ummm'..what do you think?πŸ˜‰

Okay! Considering the delay,I am sure you want to kill me for this short update. But hey! I made Maan acceot his feelings for Geet!πŸ˜‰ *Swati looks hopefully for supporters*
   koi hai?πŸ˜†

No?😲

Chaddo! Koi na!πŸ˜†

I can't promise you if the update will be longer next, because I just can't say anything! L😳

But, it will be soon'if I get sufficient comments, it might be tomorrow, but if I don't, then it won't be before 26th!

So, you guys know what to do to get an update! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Love
Swati 

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Is the update complete??πŸ˜•
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pearl_warrior

Is the update complete??πŸ˜•

sorry dear!
there was a prob...
read now, its complete now!
Ramhari thumbnail
Finally Maan realized his feelings and accepted them.
Their proximity is growing day by day.
Looks like they are getting very close to each other sharing every little thing.
Maan's career seems to be rocketing
All his hard work definitely paid off
But more than being happy he was restless to leave Geet
This distance would probably give a chance to Geet too to realize her feelings.
Maan's self thought and accepting his feelings was so beautiful.
Loved the way he separated his personal and professional lives.
He is one perfect guy.
He is at peace with himself realizing what he holds for Geet
Though he was agitated to know her feelings he convinced himself to wait
He really has great attitude .
Now its Geet's turn.
Wonder what she will do in his absence
Waiting for the next part.
Thanks for updating Swati
It was full of Maaneet so there is no chance of missing them.
Continue soon.

wow
nice one
do continue