Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

awesome... superb ...

loved d way maan manaofied geet ... that poem was awesome ...

thnx 4 d update ...

continue soon ...

Thanks a lot dear!
Glad you liked the poem and the manaana😳
sorry for keeping you waiting for so long, will update soon
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ansah

That was awesome update as always

and nice shockers...glad maan has been accepted

waiting for more

Thanks a lot ansah!
Glad you liked it!😊
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukklover

...😊

1stly  4 PM me...4 this..😳..

Updates..πŸ˜›.

turely ur updates r just  ,

... Dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘..

...😳

really..πŸ˜ƒ  

... n 

...⭐️⭐️.

n

for ur

dear..πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ‘πŸΌ

tons of  ...πŸ€—.

last but not the list...πŸ˜ƒ...

wish u very  of frnd ship...

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Thanks a lot for your beautiful comments dear.
Your comments bring a smile on my face without fail😊
Sorry, I don't read your SS, since I read just Maaneet stories, still I promise to come to your thread and leave you a comment there!
Thanks a lot again
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

lovely part swati./...

loved the way maan expressed his feelings through poem...lovely poem...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Thanks Jyo!πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you liked it and sorry for the delay!
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinal_maaneet

wowww princess

loved the poem very much
again a awesome piece of ur writings
n wah kya mana hai maan ne
huym toh fida hogaye maan par πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot laado!
you are very generous with your appreciation😳
Hum toh kab se fida hi hain maan parπŸ˜†
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Apeksha-

wow they both really care for each other a lot ..awesome way to apologise :)

Thanks a lot dear!😊
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

lovely update

loved the way maan apologised
to geet
love it
cont soon
ty 4 pm

Thanks a lot dear!
sorry for the delay
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

Awesome part... loved it

Thanks!😊
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cindygeet

poem was super cute.i loved it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  update was small but awesome..😳 next time no late n small updates!! warnings... yah i loved maan ka manana

Thanks Nanad ji!
poem achhi lagi? yayy!πŸ˜ƒ
princess163 thumbnail

Update time! My bak-bak in the end!

If you have forgotten the story(20 days..lolπŸ˜†), then here is the link to the previous part:

Part 13

The flowers, the poem, how could they not be successful in melting her heart. She didn't miss the fact that he had even taken care to remove throns from each and every flower of all the bouquets. And then, putting his feelings and apology to words in  such a beautiful way just bowled her over. She felt elated, she felt special to know the value she held in his life, to know that he treasured her as someone special in his life. well, to say the truth, she knew it even before he said it-it was pretty evident by his caring gestures, but reading it in his own words just made the feeling more special, more pleasurable. Ofcourse, she had forgiven him,but, decided to play tough and turned towards her right with a stern expression on her face, intending to keep the faade a little longer.

Oh God! He looked so cute! How could she not smile looking at the cute kid standing in front of her holding his ears, pleading her to forgive him! How could she hold on to the stern expression, preventing the smile from creeping up on her face!  No one could, and she was no exception. Her face lit up with a sweet smile, declaring to him that he was indeed forgiven, that his hard work had paid off, that he had managed to bring back the smile on his very special friend's face.

Just as he brought his hands down feeling relieved, Geet realised that she had decided not to play so easy and hence she again put up the serious and grim expression on her face. Maan noticed the play of emotions on her face as her expressions changed from smile, to confusion, to frown, to the grim expression that now was visible on her face, letting him know that he needed to sweat a bit more to succeed. He didn't mind it either, he could go to any extent for her!

As she turned away from him once again, trying not to melt away looking at his face, he spoke finally, "Geet!".
As expected, she didn't respond, though she didn't move away either. he took that as a sign of encouragement as he tried again, "Geet! please meri baat to suno na!".
She walked a couple of steps away from him, as her resolve was breaking hearing the plea and sincereity in his voice. Taking a deep breath, he went close to her; she tried walking ahead but was stopped by his hand that was tugging at her dupatta. He said, "Please, forgive me this time! Pakka aage se aise nahin hoga. aage se I will always tell you whenever such a situation arises. main aage se kuchh bhi nahin chupaunga. please aise gussa mat raho! The frown on your face doesn't suit you, the rightful owner of that place is just a sweet smile."

She finally decided to stop troubling him and give in. She turned around to find him looking down, with  a sorry expression on his face and held out her hand, "Promise?", she asked.

He looked up happily and the next secong his hand was holding hers tightly as he exclaimed excitedly, "Pakka promise!", and gave her a cute bear hug. The same sweet smile that he was talking about was now playing on her lips, amking her face glow. breaking the hug she warned again, "Dare you do this to my friend again! I am worried about him:, saying so she hit him warningly on his arm, to which he also playfully replied, "Yes ma'am! I will take care of your friend. After all, i have no intention of dying so soon!", and they both broke into fits of laughter.

They sat on the terrace for a while, talking about the competition, complimenting each other on the performance, chatting away happily, before leaving for their respective places.
After spending the last 3-4 days under so much of stress, both of them were finally at peace.
For Geet, her friends had approved of Maan, accepted him as one of them, with Pari even helping him out in making up with her. The event had been successful and her friend was once again with her. For Maan too, it was a day of relief-he had manged office and the event successfully, giving his best, and had also managed to make-up with Geet. In the process, he had gained a bunch of wonderful people as friends. He was certainly enjoying the feeling of being cared for, of being expected to pamper someone, of knowing that there is someone who cares, of knowing that he now has people to fall back upon lest he face some tough times, to share his happiness.
He felt content.

As they both lay in there respective rooms, their minds invariably drifted to the dance performance. They had felt differently that day. Due to the whole fiasco that followed, both were too preoccupied to think about it. But, now, that everything was fine, they couldn't stop themselves from thinking about that dance. Both of them could feel goosebumps on their skin, thinking about the intense feelings that coursed through them as they set the stage on fire. They couldn't ignore the fact that that day, they saw something different in each other's eyes.
Though they hadn't rehersed together even once, all they had to do was to look into each other's eyes and their limbs moved in symphony on their own accord. That fire, that feeling was far more intense tha anything they had ever experienced till date, it burned them like fire yet soothed them like ice, it calmed them like balm, yet left them restless as they went on.

Both knew somewhere that something had changed, that they had gone somewhere beyond just being friends,they were far more valuable to each other than friends, but refused to accept it. Both were fighting their feelings, brushing them off as normal, labelling them as friendship, very good freindship, but how long can they do that!

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE TAB AND COMMENT...PLEASE!πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

I know it was very short and probably I will get a lot of jootas my way, but its 3 am here n i have college in the morning, so please itne se kaam chala lo abhiπŸ˜›
baaki ka kal...i will add more!
Love
Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago