princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mishtikhurana

Part 2

Definitely princess u didn't disappoint us

Yaa geet who teri maa ka nahi tera future BF hai

Wah kya dhamakedar entry thi''."aaya re tere dil churane"

Nahi meri jaan MD '.v r not disappointed by msk's entry''balki I m impressed EK DUM FILMY ESHTYLE

Thanks a lot meri gopi🤗 oops...Maan ki gopi😳
hope u like all the parts
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part...

geet was afraid of what her friends would think...

but glad she asked him...i hope he says yes...he can never say no to her...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update. precap is good. Fight hoga tab hi to roothna manana hoga.
mitzi11 thumbnail
i'm glad geet asked maan
& he say yes
wonderful part
love it
waiting eagerly
thnx 4 pm
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear😊thanks a lot for PM😊
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful part Swati.
Looks like Geet is getting possessive about Maan.
His mention of Gf itself hurt her.
Oh so Maan's GF is his work.
What a relief for us and Geet.
But looks like this relief will not last long as the Kapoor girl has her eyes on Maan.
Maaneet dancing together sounds super exciting.
Geet's hesitation and then confrontation with Maan about the dance was beautiful.
I am sure they will rock.
Waiting for the next part.
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ...

thnx 4 d pm ..

continue soon ...

sorry 4 d late update ...
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

FINALLY I COMPLETED UR SS.... There is no doubt dat u r an AMAZING WRITER... nd seriously u dint disappoint us at all...

There frst meeting ws soo gud... college momnts wer awsm yaar...
i loved nupur's bak bak wid maan.. (as usual its her style...)
I m in love wid ur special commnts in brackets... really very funny... well done fr dat..👍🏼
POEMS...ufff mar dalogi kya..aise poem likhogi to hum kuwari grls ka kya hoga.. sab uske khayalo me hi khoyi rahengi...😍
all poems wer soo gud na...speacilly dat one where geet is writting abt maan..."BEING WID HIM WAS A PLEASURE.."..  I ws seriously thnkng abt maan while reading..
Geet writng evrythng in her DAIRY..loved dis too...
nd yes maan tumhara kabse ho gya..tune cindy ke sath chakkar chalaya kya..naaahhhiii...😭.. he is mine..ok...😉..😃
anywaz...waitng 2 see dere dance...nd dis grl MISS KAPOOR...i thnk she will like maan..nd she will try 2 impress him...do continue..nd all the very best fr ur nxt updates... 👍🏼😃
LOVE U...❤️
PIYA...
Edited by piyasingh - 12 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey swats...i know i am late with the commenting...sowieee😳...
but i commented on the last part...i thought i didn't because u didn't update for such a long time...it was time i had commenting issue...and posted more than once...😆
anyways...about the update...
Maan's GF is actually his work😲..i was hoping he would say it's Geet😳//but i know it's too early for that...it will take time for their relationship to progress further...to the i love you...and the til death do us apart...not that i am telling u to separate...god no...
I am waiting for a epic love story to develop...
and who is this Kapoor daughter u keep talking about ? she better not have her eye on Maan because the man is already taken...the girl just hasn't claimed him yet...
and the cultural competition...sounds like fun...we will get to a romantic-somantic dance number on Maaneet...yay...
Maan may be busy but i know he will make it...at least i am hoping he does...
Update soon Hun...
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey dearies!

Thanks a lot for the support!
Updating the next part...haven't replied to the comments...will do tomorrow...sorry
the update is quick...not that great, but the next will be better!
This one is for my GOPIs and NANAD...thanks guys!
Unedited...unformatted...
here:

Part 9

Geet had her hand extended in front of him and was waiting for his response. Somewhere she knew that he would take her hand, that he would hold her, be there for her whenever she needed him, but, some part of her was scared-scared because they had known each other just for a couple of months'..thats not exactly enough time to become the best of friends. So many thoughts were wrecking havoc with her mind and she was eagerly waiting for his next move.

Maan saw Geet-with her hand extended out for him, placing her trust in him, waiting for him. That moment he felt a rush of feelings hitherto unknown to him, the feeling of being cherished, the feeling of being able to help someone. There was no way he could deny her for anything-she was way too precious to let her get hurt, he was just overwhelmed by the moment and hence took a moment to respond.

He brought his own hand forward, grasping hers in a light yet firm grip, silently conveying the promise, the assurance of being there when she beckoned to him, even when she didn't yet needed him. That moment, so ordinary, yet so extraordinary made them both feel warm-the warmth of their friendship, the warmth of their bond, which again was beyond words.

Maan broke their chain of thoughts by asking, "So, dance partner! When is the event haan? How much time do we have to rehearse?"

Geet looked down, fidgeting with her dupatta and replied nervously, "Just two days! Its day after tomorrow'.." and then added in an almost inaudible whisper, "and I don't even know how to dance."

Maan was nervour himself, not because of the dance part, yeah, that was a problem too, but a bigger problem was the fact that he was really busy over the whole of the week with the Kapoors and had even taken leave from the hospital. Now he was in a dilemma-he couldn't neglect his work, it was a very important client for his career, and moreover, Geet herself would never ever want him to not give his 100% to his job. If he told her, she would instantly back out herself, but that would be like letting her friends down, and the cause was so noble. He didn't really have the heart to back out, not after what he felt when he agreed to it, not after the silent promise he had made to himself! He told himself that he would manage BOTH, somehow! He had to, there was no choice.

He smiled at her and answered, "Well! Don't worry! I am a novice myself, so don't worry about not knowing how to dance", he said to make her comfortable.

"Remember! It's the cause, the reason which matters, and we will have fun yaar!", he said nudging her playfully. She smiled her beautiful smile and replied excitedly, "Yes! We will just do our best and have fun!"

Geet told him that she would inform him of the practice timings since it was a group performance (in pairs) and hence, they would need to coordinate with the others  to which they agreed. They had to meet later in the day and saying their goodbyes they left. Both had a task in hand-Maan had to try and manage the practice and the work, Geet had to manage the two bombs-NUPUR and PARI!

Both quietly shot a quick prayer to God to help them. Geet made her way out and called Mayank-the safest avenue!

Geet, "Mayank, mujhe mere liye partner mil gaya hai!"

Mayank felt relieved, and then said, "That's great! Who is it? Do we know him?"

Geet, "Ummm'.woh'..yeah'..you know him, but'.."

Mayank, "Kya hua Geet? Kaun hai?"

Geet, "'.."

Mayank, "Geet, bataegi bhi? Darr kyon rahi hai? Wait'..is it Maan?"

Geet, surprised, asks, "Tujhe kaise pata?"

Mayank, "geet! Main tujhe jaanta hoon yaar! Firstly, you aren't that comfortable with many people, its just a select few, and Maan is one of them. Secondly, I know that you are scared of my hitlerni Nupur and your personal bodyguard bomb Pari! Right?"

Geet, giving a stupid smile, "Haan!"

Mayank, "Don't worry! I know Maan, and I trust him. As far as the two archans are concerned, main hoon na!"

Geet, "Nupur ki tarah filmy baatein band kar aur bata karna kya hai? Ye dono to use practice mein hi kha jaaengi aur reject kar dengi, " she replied truthfully.

Mayank, "haan! Aisa karte hain, lets not tell them who your partner is. We will tell them its just some friend of yours. I know they will get angry at the time of the performance, but they will be  helpless na!tab toh mana nai kar paaengi. Baad ki baad me dekhenge."

Geet, didn't quite like the idea of hiding it from them but it was the best they could do in that situation. But, the plan meant that Maan and Geet would have to rehearse separately-Geet with the group, and Maan alone, with mayank. She was thinking of a suitable reason to convince Maan to practice alone, since practicing without each other for a couple dance was a bit odd.

Here Maan too was busy thinking of ways to tell Geet that the only time he can practice is after 8-when he comes back from office. He finally called her up and told her the problem. She was, unexpectedly for him, quite cool with it, least did he know that this was the opening she had been looking for. She immediately called up Mayank and convinced him for the same. After everything was settled, she heaved a sigh of relief, and went home to rest for a few hours before they met up again at Nupur's place for practice.

Part 10: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1678478?pn=62

Sorry for not including in the precap I gave last time'.it will be in the next update!

Thanks for all the comments'.love reading them'will reply to all tomorrow'.its 2:30am and I am dead sleepy!

Not edited, so please ignore the mistakes/formatting bloopers!

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE TAB AND LEAVE COMMENTS'.

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago