dear...in all updates...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..

ur updates r n

......๐Ÿ˜ณ

4 ur ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..

all ur updates...

... really

...just

... n

... sorry 4 being late n short comment..but dear it's my exam plz forgive me......

tons of ...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

again i said that...

..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
update soon dear...

lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only mae it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself my componets donn't coppied it...๐Ÿ˜ก
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice story . I read all the parts at one go . Please update soon.
mishtikhurana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Part 1

yes definately missed that special someoneโค๏ธ...waiting 4 his entry๐Ÿ˜
mishtikhurana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 2

Definitely princess u didn't disappoint us

Yaa geet who teri maa ka nahi tera future BF hai

Wah kya dhamakedar entry thiโ€ฆโ€ฆ."aaya re tere dil churane"

Nahi meri jaan MD โ€ฆ.v r not disappointed by msk's entryโ€ฆโ€ฆbalki I m impressed EK DUM FILMY ESHTYLE

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey people! I am back with the next installment! I know I kept you all waiting for long, but, a personal tragedy was the reason. Well, if you have forgotten the story, please look back and read the last part again to refresh your memory!

I had asked you to guess who the so-called GF is. Thanks for the answers to all those who answered, and also a big thanks to ALL the people who left me encouraging words. If not for you guys, I would never have been able to write ANYTHING! Back to the GF, you all will know the answer now, and AFSHA-you guessed it correct-well, almost!

P.S.-I have replied to the comments...do read๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So, this update is dedicated to AFSHA!

Read on:

PART  8

Geet was hurt, and she was trying hard not to show it.

On the other hand, Maan was feeling delighted and content looking at the play of emotions on Geet's face, though he couldn't decide why.

Calming herself, and making an effort to sound normal and unaffected, Geet asked, "Who is it?"

She looked down, not able to look at him, feeling really low. Maan put a finger under her chin, urging her to look at him, and with a mischievious glint in his eyes replied, "The famous, the brilliant, the Kapoors".

Looking at the confusion reflected on her face, he clarified saying, "I got to work for a new client-the biggest my firm has handled till date, and my boss was impressed with my work."

Instantly Geet's face shone with happiness and relief, but relief for what? She didn't know, and at that moment, she was too happy in his happiness to bother. Smiling a beautiful smile, she said, "Congratulations Mr. Khurana! You indeed have found yourself, a great GIRLFRIEND!"

Maan then took her hand in his and said, "Yes! I am really happy! For me, my work is worship.I am feeling lucky today.I have taken a step ahead towards fulfilling my dreams, and I have you to share my happiness with!"

Geet was overwhelmed by his words and his feelings;she felt proud to be his friend'.fortunate to be valuable to him. They spoke for a while, happy to share their happiness and joys with each other, feeling at peace with themselves. Geet asked him, "so, when are you taking me for a treat?"

Maan replied, "As soon as I successfully complete my work with this client, you will be the first person to be treated Ma'am!"

"Thankyou Mr. Khurana! I will be waiting", she replied with a smile.

They parted for the day, waiting for their next meeting, which would most probably be in the hospital, if they come at the same time. Though they had exchanged numbers, yet they never called each other, because they never felt lonely'they never needed words to be there for each other'that was their bond'that was THEM!

Maan began to work diligently at the Kapoor's and impressed one and all with his brilliant work. Mr. Kapoor, who was a strict person to work with was thoroughly impressed by the auditing team and particularly by Maan, and took every opportunity to praise him. Meanwhile, Mr. Kapoor's daughter had started coming to office. She was a modern, beautiful, and smart young girl. Though she was still in College, and Mr. Kapoor had wanted her to complete her studies in a carefree way, she had a persistent interest in business and hence, started spending her free time in office, learning the tricks of the trade from a brilliant businessman that was her father.

Mr. Kapoor often praised Maan in front of his daughter too, and this made her take notice as she knew that his father wouln't appreciate anyone for a small reason. Having heard so much about him, she was getting curious to meet him, but, as luck would have it, he generally would have left by the time he came after her College, leaving her disappointed.

Geet and her maniacal gang were as usual busy with college, and Geet did meet Maan too a couple of times in the hospital. They were now very good friends, quite comfortable with each other.

After a few days, Geet and her friends were sitting in the college Caf, thinking with glum expressions on their faces. Their department was organizing a cultural evening to raise money for charity and their HOD had already told them that all the second years are supposed to participate as the third years are busy with a lot of other things, and the first years have just joined college and hence, they aren't very comfortable with performances and all. Though the first years and third years are open for participation, yet the numbers are going to be really bleak from the two years and hence, it's the responsibility of the second years to do all in their power to make the event a success.

They had decided to go for dance. Though Geet had been resisting saying she wouldn't be able to dance, sh didn't have much of a choice because they had reached a decision already. Now the problem at hand was this-they had to do the dance in pairs, and Pari and Geet didn't have partners.

Mayank was doing it with Nupur(obviously), Atul decided to do with Riddhima, and Pari and Geet were left partnerless (Gunjan was out of town for a competition). Since, they were allowed to get their partners from outside college too, Pari said she will get a school friend, Ram. But, Geet was still left and they were all still thinking about her.

Mayank, "I will tell one of my school friends to join you Geet!"

Geet, "But, I will not be comfortable with any Tom, Dick and Harry Mayank! Besides, we just have two days for preparation and its barely enough to know someone's name and all, let alone reach a comfort level."

"Then you suggest someone you know Geet", piped in Nupur.

She wanted to suggest Maan's name, but was scared of Nupur and Pari's reaction. After hearing their views on him the other day, she didn't want to hear anything against him again. Yet that was the only name that was coming to her mind. Funny she thought, she didn't even know if he knew how to dance, or was he an amateur like her. While she was lost in her thoughts, the bell rang, and they all rushed for their lecture, telling Geet to think of someone on her own and letting them know at the earliest

That day, as she made her way to the hospital, she was still lost in her thoughts about whether to ask him, or not. If she does ask him, what will be his reaction? Will he agree or not? Lost in her thoughts, she did what she was best at doing-bump right into Maan, and land up in his  arms.

Maan was once again lost in those light coloured hazels, which looked a bit apprehensive and worried today, He wondered why and with the thought of finding out, he took her to the fire exit and they began talking.

Maan, "Why do you look worried Geet? Is there something that's bothering you?", he asked genuinely.

Geet hesitated a bit before replying, " No! Nothing serious," and gave him a forced smile. But, then thinking otherwise, asked, "Actually, I am in a bit of a quandary and I was wondering if you could help me".

Maan, "I am your friend Geet! You don't have to ask me so hesitantly. You have the right to ORDER me Ma'am and I will be at your service"๐Ÿ˜Š, he replied with a mocking bow.

Geet, "Ummm...Actually, we have a cultural completion in college to raise funds for charity and our HOD has made it compulsory for all the second years to participate.", she stopped in between.

Maan urged her to go on. She continued, "Our group had decided to perform together and we woukd do a pair dance-Mayank with nupur,Atul with riddhima, Pari is getting a friend, but, I am yet to find a partner. Will you be my partner?", she finished, extending her hand forward.

Part 9: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/44603429 

Okay Peeps!

That's it for now! Liked it? How did you find Maan's GF? Well, there is a lot more coming up in the future updates, and I will try my best to be regular...maybe if I get many comments and likes, I will update as quickly as a day or two-So KEEP THE SUPPORT WITH ME!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

HIT THE LIKE TAB AND LEAVE COMMENTS! I AM WAITING EAGERLY FOR THEM!

Precap: The cultural competition, Maan busy, Will he make it?๐Ÿ˜•

Maaneet fight!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simi91

wow what friends their  

so overprotective they remind
my own friends
maaneet shared unique bond
in short time
maybe the GF is her own mother
fantastic part
love it
me loving the way story going
ur doing superb job
looking forward next one
thansk 4 pm

Thanks for the comment and the guess...
hope u got ur answer now!๐Ÿ˜†
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If this is GF means ...then each guy will be mad @ getting the best๐Ÿ˜†

loved the update

Brilliant part!!!

Poor Geet ...she is hesitating to take his name infront of Pari & Nupur but what will be their reaction when they come to know that Maan is her partner.

hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update . I dont know about Geet but for a moment I was pretty skeptical about his gf. I was thinking if he takes any girl's name , poor geet would breakdown right there.
Anyways please keep updating.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww awesome swatiii
luved ittt superbbb