waiting for tomorrow to come fast😳

Thanks for waiting dear!Embarrassed
Sorry, didn't update yesterday
will update very soonπŸ˜ƒ
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

UPDATING IN ANOTHER HOUR OR SO

(if I don't get distracted by some other ffπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hello dearies!πŸ˜ƒ

i am back...πŸ˜† have replied to all of your lovely comments! Thanks a lot for the love and support! Please keep the comments and the likes  coming to motivate me to write...
here is the next part:                                            

Part 7

Maan had been to client audits before, but he was truly impressed by Mr. Kapoor's professional demeanor and his stern and firm was of explaining things! He came across as a very straight forward and no-nonsense person.

As the day progressed, Maan had a pretty good idea of the scope and scale of the company's work and boy he was impressed! He was feeling honoured to have the opportunity of handling such a big project. Meanwhile, Geet was in college, and after their classes as they were sitting in the caf(college canteen), somehow they ended up discussing about the micro project, and Geet was lost in the memories of the time she spent with Maan. Just then Nupur started cribbing against Maan and despite Mayank supporting Maan, she continued. Geet also said," nahin who aisa nahin hai!"

That was it! Pari was quite protective about Geet as she knew that Geet was indeed very innocent and trusted people very easily. So, she supported Nupur and said, "You leave it Geet! For you, everone has a heart of gold! I am sure Nupur is right!"

Geet felt a bit disappointed that her friends didn't like him.πŸ˜• She failed to understand why she was hurt by this! ( Swati ko pata hai! LolπŸ˜†'.)

While she was leaving for hospital as usual, Mayank tagged along saying he hadn't met aunty since quite sometime now!

As they reached the hospital, they bumped into Maan;they exchanged pleasantries and Mayank and Maan got into a conversation. Meanwhile, Geet left and went to meet her Maa happily. She was happy coz she had seen that twinkle'that spark in Maan's eyes. Whatever be the reason, he was happy and that made her happy!

After about ten minutes, Mayank joined Geet and Maa. Mayank, "Namaste Maa! Kaisi hain aap?"

Maa, "Main toh theek hoon beta, par aaj galti se tujhe meri yaad kaise aa gayi?", showing mock anger.

Mayank, "kaisi baatein kar rahe ho Maa! Aapka beta kabhi aapko bhool sakta hai? Bas thoda busy tha", he spoke without realizing what he said.

Maa was again reminded of her sons who never bothered to pay her a visit and her eyes became moist.

Mayank, immediately realized his folly and changed the direction of the conversation. While he made Maa smile again, Geet didn't fail to notice the sadness in her eyes and tears formed in her own eyes. To avoid making her Maa sad again, she left saying she would meet them in ten minutes after meeting her kids(the children's ward).

Maan, who had followed Mayank to the ward to share his happiness with his friend whom he trusted, was standing a few feet away, witnessing the scene, unnoticed by the three.

As soon as Geet left, he knew she wasn't going to meet the kids. He by now understood her. However, as he followed her out, he was stopped by a patient who needed help and by the time he lead himto his bed and came out of the ward, he had lost her. He started looking around the corridors but then got disappointed when he couldn't find her.All the happiness and excitement that was bubbling within him just a few moments back suddenly felt so worthless when all he could see was the moisture, the pain, the helplessness in her eyes .

Defeated he went to the place where he went whenever he felt the mask of happiness slipping, when he felt sad-the fire exit.(imagine one on the lines of the one that was so extensively used in dil mil gaye). To his surprise, he found Geet there, sobbing silently'

He was surprised and relieved for a moment, but the very next moment he was besides himself to see her cry like that. He calmed himself and silently went and sat near her. She looked at him and the concern and warmth that shone through him made her hug him instantly. He was shocked initially but then he held her in his embrace, silently calming her, taking away her pain''the feeling of helplessness at not being able to get her mother meet her sons; giving her strength, hope that all will be well someday.

No words were exchanged; they just sat their silently; their silence speaking in a language known only to their hearts, sharing their pain, their concern, their''.

She knew that he understood her'.for once, she didn't need to answer someone's questions on her tears, didn't need to put on a mask'..didn't need to think'.it was so peaceful, so secure to be with him.

He wanted to take all her pain away''.keep her safe within his arms'..within his protective gaze''.eack sob that echoed in that fire exit reverberated as a million painful bangs in his heart, and he still failed to understand why! But, he wasn't bothered about that right now! All that mattered was her'.them!

He felt her calming down, her hiccupped breath now becoming normal, and her let go of her!

They still didn't feel uncomfortable, guess that's what was the bond that they shared'..a bond beyond words''

She suddenly remembered that he was happy a sometime back, and now, he was here'with her, holding her'.calming her down''th twinkle in his eyes mellowed by his concern for her pain!

As much as she was feeling greatful to him for being there for her, she was also feeling guilty for having drowning his happiness in her pain. But, deciding to bring excitement back, she asked enthusiastically with a tone of playfulness, "Kya hua Mr. Maan singh Khurana? Aaj kuchh special hai kya kya?"

Looking at the confused expression on his face at the sudden change her mood, she continued saying, "koi nai GIRLFRIEND mill gayi kya?"

Maan instantly understood her attempt to change the mood and was also reminded of the reason for his happiness which he wanted to share with her. He replied by saying, "haan! Ekdum top class waali girlfriend mili hai!" (Swati...😲)

Geet was shocked, surprised, and unconsciously hurt. She had said that just to tease him , but his reply was not what she had expected''πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

Precap:What say? kaun hai Girlfriend?πŸ˜‰

Hey people!

i had to ask you if the story is becoming slow!πŸ˜•

If you guys think i need to increase the pace, do let me know honestly, i will be happy to make any alterations according to your choice!

HIT THE LIKE TAB AND LEAVE COMMENTS!

The future updates have a lot of what will make you happyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

for those who like my ghatiya poems, you will get them tooπŸ˜›
The next update depends on the comments that i get...More the comments, faster will be the updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me firsttt

n i his girlfriend is maa
would luv thttt
n wowww its like 
uski khushi mein khush aur uske dhukh mein muskaan le ane wala dost
wow luved ittt
n d bond beyond words is so strong n blissfulll
Edited by rsroopali - 12 years ago
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESUM UPDATE
DO CONTINUE SOON
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Geet's friends  are so over protective.
They want to shield her from every thing bad.
She is so lucky to have such friends and family.
Maan went to share her happiness  but  wiped away all her pain.
Their connection is beautiful its truly a bond beyond words.
Loved the way Geet felt when she heard GF
I am sure she is all in for a shock.
Wonder who this GF is .
Continue soon
Cant wait for your beautiful poems.

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
owowo
friends are very over protective..
thats good na... they always are..
aww. update soon hun
xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
geet friends are overprotective
toward her
they want to shield her from
evil
love how maaneet  bond in short
time
poor geet in shock when maan mention GF
wonder who is that GF
wonderful part
love it
waiting eagerly  next part
thansk 4 pm
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part...arrey the story is going great no need to go fast...luving the way its progressing...zyada suggestions mat lena nai toh GHSP ka jaisa haal hojaayega...u r d writer n u noe wat u hav in store do us nai to woh TOO MANY COOKS SPOIL,THE BROTH waali haalat hojaaegi πŸ˜‰ ...cont soon n thnx fo d pm