Fan Fictions

MG SS- A Bond Beyond Words-Note:Page 91 - Page 26

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

@Dia- sorry for the delay dear!

@Afsha-thanks a lot dear😳 will defo pm you the updates!

@Avani di-thanks di..😃 its okay! you commented thats good enough for me!
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Dearies!!

Remember me?? Hahahaha'.I know this is late, quite late, but I also know that you all will understand the reason (Exams! L ) and forgive me!

I am back with the next part, and the replies to the comments'.do read them and leave me more, loadsss more after this one! Hope you like it!

This part is dedicated to Muskan di(Muskanp), the writer of the beautiful ffs, Truly Magical, Deewangi, Pyaar Ka Ehsaas, Kashish, Khamoshi, Madhoshi, Ehtesaab, Maitri and Aparichit!

love you di!

Here we go:

Part 6

After a lot of apologizing, pataofying and manaofying, Geet finally managed to save herself from her Bhabhi who was mightily angry at her for spoiling the shopping plan. She relented only after they had fixed another day for it, with Geet making a promise to be there on time the next time.

Finally they all had dinner with the usual chatter and hustle-bustle before everyone wished each other night and went to their respective rooms. Geet finally reached her room and found herself thinking about the day, specially the time spent with him. She didn't even realize when a smile crept on her face as she recollected the way she went on and on without giving him scope to speak. Then as usual, she poured out her heart to her soul-sister, her secret-keeper-HER DIARY!

Being with him was a pleasure,

It was as if it was meant to be;

It became my second nature,

How easily could this comfort-level be?

Behind that smile is a sea of pain,

So well disguised that its hard to be seen;

How I wished to break away that screen,

How I wanted no pain in between!

Just two meetings have left me in fascination,

Driving me to an unknown destination;

This fascination, this fondness makes me fear,

About him, my heart has to be clear!

Lost in her thoughts she fell asleep, more so, she slept to escape his thoughts.

On the other hand, Maan was no better! He was a confused wreck! Still wondering why did he feel so comfortable with her? Why was he losing himself so easily just being around her? How did he open up his heart to her? But, though he wanted to drive away her thoughts which were plaguing his mind endlessly, he could not deny that he spent one of the better days of his life today'..a day when he truly felt happy''contended''cared for. With  a strange happiness filling him, he fell asleep.

A few days passed in the usual manner. He would go for his training in the morning, then leave for the hospital in late afternoon, come back in the evening, study, and then sleep. But, there was a pleasant difference'.he would sometimes have chance meetings with her when she came, sometimes in the children's ward, sometimes with Maa. They would end up playing with the kids like kids when in the children's ward, and spend quality time with Maa if they met there.

By now, they knew the basic stuff about each other'.like he knew she had three brothers, one of them was married and she loved her niece as she loved the rest of her family which comprised her dad and Bhabhi, though the fact did leave a lot of questions in his mind regarding the absence of the other family members from her Maa's side, etc., but he didn't question her about it thinking that its too personal a thing to ask at such early stage of his friendship with her.

She knew that He was pursuing his C.A., lived alone'..was completing his training alongside his job here and his studies and really admired his dedication.

They somehow understood each other well'without speaking to each other that often, they still had that bond which was special, which was different!!

Maan had an important day today. Though he had been a part of several audit teams as a trainee, this was one of the biggest and most important clients of his firm, and he was going there as a part of the team of the select few, absolutely best auditors and trainees-to audit the accounts of the Kapoors. Today was the first day, the audit was to last about two weeks.

They made their way to the Kapoor office and were directed to the cabin of the Company's owner, Delhi's well-known business tycoon, Mr. Kapoor  for the formal introduction of the team and to explain to him the basic procedure that they would follow over the course of the following two weeks''

Part 7-page 40-  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43663751

I know it was short...and devoid of Maaneet.. and unedited...

sorry, my creativity has been murdered by my exams! but, please bear with me as i finally have in mind the future track;will try to be regular from now on!

please leave me your comments...i really-really need your support right now!

Hit the like tab!
PLEASE JOIN ME IN WISHING MUSKI DI A VERY HAPPY BDAY:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1703755

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part...luvd it...cont soon n thnx fo d pm

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

lovely part...cont soon...thanks 4 pm...

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
yeha no maan but wud take it as a filler update..
waiting for the next 
pl cont soon
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ...

thnx 4 d  pm ...

continue soon ...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update