too perfect
my dear
thanks pm

awesome-desi-glitters-4

Thank You Glittering Graphic

thanks dear! glad you liked it!
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ansah

Swati read both the updates now and must say ur awesome of a writer...

really loveding it...ur just 2 good...now i am waiting for..full fludge FF from u...

awww maan is such a darling...

keep writing

thanks dear!
well, that was very very generous of you...I am flattered, but, i am sure its all just to make me happy!
FF?😲
hhahaha...I have serious doubts if that will be tolerable, though iwant to confess that i have a story in mind since very long but am afraid coz its gonna be a bit long!
Thanks!
hey loved ur ff...
love the way u write...
i am interested in to read how this maan is gonna achieve everything in tis world and ofcourse how he falls in love with geet...
i hv sent u buddy req can u pl add me to ur pm list...thanks

Originally posted by sweet scorpio

just read both the parts!

amazing!

continue soon!

plzz add me 2 ur pm list!

Thanks a lot dear!
Glad you liked them...
Added you!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by preethia

hey loved ur ff...
love the way u write...
i am interested in to read how this maan is gonna achieve everything in tis world and ofcourse how he falls in love with geet...
i hv sent u buddy req can u pl add me to ur pm list...thanks

Hey!
Thanks!
Am glad that you liked it...
Thanks for the comment!
have accepted your buddy request!πŸ˜ƒ
My pleasure...

Okay peeps!!I am back with update! As i had promised, 15th morning, so here I amπŸ˜†

Thankyou for accepting this story and for the support!!

Am here to post the next part''have now replied to all your comments''do leave some more for this one too'..hope I don't disappoint you!

Here we go:

Part 3

Recap: Maaneet first Meeting, or should I say collision'hardly any words exchanged, but do they actually need words to affect each other??

As Maan turned around, he saw an angelic face in front of his eyes, those beautiful eyes which reflected so much innocence'..the cute little nose, which was one of the most beautiful ones he had seen, those supple lips''he involuntarily moved towards the angel in front of him'..only to''only to''.ONLY TO FALL OFF HIS BED and hurt his head!!!

"Ouch!", he said rubbing the back of his head, those eyes still haunting him. He replayed that little encounter over and over again in his head and finally exclaimed, "Ms. Geet! Kuch baat toh hai aapme. Ek baar me aapne mera chain-neend sab le liya hai'.Aapse toh dobaara milna hi padega!"

With that thought he again drifted back to sleep, which was doubtlessly full of her dreams.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder they say'.

But, your eyes went far ahead;

While you are beauty personified,

Your eyes hold magic that held me bewitched!

I am under your spell oh girl!

Those eyes are the mirrors of your soul'.

The innocence that shines through them,

In just one moment you have made me whole!!

Geet on the other hand was sitting and staring at her dairy, which lay open in front of her, which had the words she had subconsciously written a few moments ago'..and she was feeling confused, overwhelmed at the thought of a person affecting her in such a way'

Eyes are mirrors to the soul they say.

But, I experienced it for the first time today!

The dark brown eyes that dazzled me earlier,

Have completely clouded my thoughts all day!

The honesty they oozed,

The sincerity let loose'

The determination'.the head held high,

I have lost myself in them , I sigh!!

Having put down her thoughts to wrds, Geet felt at peace and deciding to ignore that feeling in her gut, she finally fell asleep, waitning for the new day, waiting for''..

The morning rays touched her face and she prayed to Babaji, like every morning before starting her day and continued with her daily routine. Maan too woke up with a smile on his face today and was feeling unusually happy!

Geet attended her classes and made her way to meet her mother around 1:30, cribbing, because she had to come back o college by 3:30, to submit the so-called Micro project for which her professor had sternly asked each of them to be present in person!

Geet,talking to herself and Babaji, "Khota!! Don't know what his problem is! Why the hell does he want us to be present ourselves to submit the project! Its not as if he is gonna leave us anyway! He is gonna screw us during the viva anyway!" looking upwards, "Babaji, wasn't it bad enough that we have projects to make in subjects like these, that these professors now want vivas too! First this and then that Macro presentation where that teacher will certainly make me explain the whole of regression to her'Arghhh'.."

Amd she didn't even pay attention to where she was walking! Shje was busy looking into her project file, trying to make sure that nothing was amiss when she banged in to someone but just turned around and left, continuing her unending convo with babaji!

Maan had been surprised to see her coming right towards him, thinking that it is his imagination! But he had broken out of his reverie when she had banged in to him while muttering about some project and presentation and while he wanted to say sorry, she had just walked away continuing her banter! He stood there, with a smile on his face, shaking his head!

Geet, in her mother's ward,after her usual greeting was busy chatting with her when she remembered about HIM! She got lost into his thoughts thinking how polite he was, they way he had apologized, the fact that he brought flowers for those kids'..unconciously she had begun to smile. Maa noticed it and asked her about it and she just shrugged it off saying nothing. She was about to ask her about Maan, the great Son her mother loved when she saw him there, talking to an elderly uncle, making him laugh! She was lost into him when she noticed a person entered the ward and some of the usual chatter abated!

The person was accompanied by a guy, about Maan's age who was busy textin on is phone, not paying attention to where he was walking. By the looks of it, the duo seemed very rich and influential. Just then the guy bumped into a ward boy who was taking medicines in  a trolley and the ward boy was about to fall. Maan saved him and the ward boy had just started to apologise to the guy though it was not his mistake but that of the guy when that rich spoilt brat started shouting on him.

Brat, "hey! Do you even know who I am? Look where you walk dude! You wouldn't want to mess with me! Sio, watch it" and then he started cursing him!

Maan held out his hand to shut him up, sent the ward boy and asked the guy, "Don't you think it was your fault for which you were shouting on that ward boy?"

The guy, "Hey you! Who are you to question me? Want me to take care of you too? Do you know who I am? I am Raghav Sinha! I'."

Before he could complete, Maan cut him and said slightly loudly and sternly, " '..and I am Maan Singh Khurana! And I judge people on their merit and not their money or power, two traits that make YOU feel that you are someone important! Then let me tell you MR-I-Am-So-Imp, that I don't care who you are! Take this attitude of yours and show it to someone who does care and first learn to behave", with that he stormed off, leaving a furious guy behind!

The guy started, "dad!..." but the guy's dad,who was certainly impressed by Maan demeanor held up a hand and silenced him!

Geet who had been witnessing the drama unfold was dumbfounded!

She was impressed! To herself,  "Hmmm! Maan Singh Khurana! Attitude to hai!"

Precap:2nd meeting(well 3rd according to him!πŸ˜†)

Okay! thats it!

Liked it? PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AND LEAVE ME COMMENTS!

the only source of motivation i have is you guys!

So, keep the comments coming!

Dunno when I will update next...will try to make it soon! Your comments can meke me update fasterπŸ˜‰

Those who asked me to add them to the pm list, i have sent you Buddy Requests!

If I miss someone, do tell me if you don'e get the PM!

Thanks a ton!

Keep the comments and likes coming! They make me happy!

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
me 2nd...
loved d update...
their 2nd meeting but geet being geet was busy in talk wid her babajiπŸ˜†
n kudi always bump on our munda MAAN haaayeee...
wooow maan's 1st impression on geet is impressive n gud...kaam ho gayaπŸ˜‰
best of luck for ur xams...
thnx 4 d pm n update soon if possible...
Edited by avani_9 - 12 years ago
supreb update.
love how maan anwser raghav bck..
love it
love maan attitude
uff raghav sinha got
his dose
geet so impressed with
maan already
love it the way story going