Fan Fictions

MG SS- A Bond Beyond Words-Note:Page 91 - Page 7

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks a lot for the love and support...love reading the comments! Will reply today, later in the day!

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey..when u updating?

waiting plz..๐Ÿ˜ญ
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Okay, a warning before you start reading this one:

Obviously, you guys missed Maan in the last update and are waiting for his entry and expect it to be grand! Well, just wanted to remind you all that unlike the show and most other stories based on it, here, Maan is not THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA, the rich famous,powerful person! He is just a normal person, rather an orphan who has to put up a fight against life each day for his survival!

So, as I had mentioned in a reply to one of the comments earlier too, the world is not at his feet, its his determination to bring it there!

Well, hope you are no disappointed!

Read on:

Part 2

St. Stephen's College

Geet makes her way to college running for her early morning 8:40 lecture all the while texting her mahaan friends, four of whom live in the college hostel itself but are always late nevertheless. She reaches panting to the class to realize that she has indeed made it in time and they still have 5 min for the class.So, she is roaming in the corridor, waiting for the others. Just then her friend Gunjan enters, busy reading something and they exchange a quick hello, hi!

Then comes Ms. Nupur Bhushan, shouting like always, "Gunjan! See, you still have time for your class, still you made me run! And then, you didn't even wait for me and came running here! Kuch aada seekh liya jaldi pahunch ke?"

All the while, Geet is trying to catch her attention, but Nupur is Nupur. When she starts, no one can shut her! Finally, Mayank comes from behind, says waves a hi to Geet, and finally drags Nupur away telling her that they are getting late for their own class. Then comes Riddhima, ailent like always and is closely followed by the teacher, at whose arrival, everyone falls silent and gets to work.

Then , after the teacher has started comes Pari from one side, with her headphones on as usual, and Atul from the other, late as usual, and running to make it! They both enter together, Ma'am gives them a stern glare meaning, not for long now, and they both dip their heads and take their seats, while Geet is shaking her head is disbelief wondering how the hell did they all become friends-all of them so different, yet so connected!

The whole day goes with boring classes and their usual chit-chat in the Caf till its time for Geet to leave for the Hospital. It's a routine that all her friends are well aware off and they to accompany her quite a few number of times.

St. Stephen's Hospital

She rushes to meet her mother, Savitri Khanna (Ma from here on) to the old patients block. Though the khanna family can easily afford a private or at least semi-private room, its her Maa who wants to live in this ward because she rightly feels lonely in a private one'here she gets to meet different people, who are like her family now, living here since so many years.  Lately, Geet is happy to see her Maa more cheerful than usual, but never asked the reason just being contended to see her happiness. She rushes in and almost screams happily,"Maa! I am here!"

The others in the room are not shocked at all! They all shake their heads with a smile on their faces as this is a daily routine for them when this sweet girl comes and calls out to her mother.

Again her mother welcomes  her with a big smile and unusual cheerfulness. Geet finally decides to ask her the reason. Geet, "Maa, whats the matter these days, haan? Have you found some boyfriend here?", teasingly.๐Ÿ˜†

Maa, "badmaash, ye kaisi baatein kar rahi hai?", she holds Geet's ears, knowing well what she wants to ask.

(swati thinks, Arre! woh Maa ka nai, kisi aur ka future bf hai๐Ÿ˜‰)
Geet, "What else? You seem so happy these days...toh boyfriend hi mila hoga naa!"

Then she says, " Do mahine se ek naya care-taker aaya hai iss ward me. Bhot hi pyaara bachha hai! Hamesha sabko khush rakhta hai. Sabki bhot izzat karta hai. Aur mujhe toh bilkul maa ki tarah pyaar karta hai", with this her eyes become moist.

Geet understands her mother's plight, having three sons, but being away from them obviously hurts a lot. Geet squeezes her hand and tries to make the situation lighter by saying," Really? I also want to meet your beloved son who has brought this sweet smile on my Maa'a face"

They keep on chatting for a while, then have their lunch which naina had sent, after which she tells her Maa to rest an decides to meet her children whose ward is just opposite to the ward where her Maa is.

She reaches the ward and all the children come jumping to her screaming Geet didi! Geet didi!

She smiles and picks up sonu, a four year old boy who is here due to a heart troble and whom Geet loves the most and says,"Haan! Aur dekho main aap sabke liye toys laaye! Mayank bhaiya, Atul Bhaiya, Pari didi, aur mere baaki friends ne bheje hain!"

All of them happily take the toys and start playing. Here too, Geet notices an unusual upswing in the children's mood and notices that each of them has a wilted flower in their hands. She asks Sonu about it and he says, " woh aunty(Geet's Maa) ke ward wale bhaiya hain na, unhone kal diya tha! Who bhi hum sab se roz milne aate hain"

Geet is thoroughly impressed now and curious to meet this person who has showered everyone with so much love. Just then she turns and trips on one of the toys and is about to fall when a pair of strong hands encircle her waist and flowers start falling on them. Geet had her eyes closed due to fear, and she opens them to find a pair of dark brown eyes staring at her in concern with flowers falling on them.

She immediately stands on her feet and stands feeling embarrassed. Just then all the kids come running shouting, "Maan bhaiya!!" and jump over him. Then they start complaining to geet saying,"didi! Aapne hamaare phool gira diye"

Geet looks puzzled and maan says' "woh! Actually ye phool in bachhon ke liya the par aapse takraya aur aapko girte dekha to''"

Geet wants to say thanks but gets a call from her Rohan, who had to go watch a movie with her and she leaves in a rush.

The whole day goes busy for the two souls who are there with the people around but restless within.

Late in the evening Maan too reaches home.

While the Khanna house is located in one of the high-class areas of Delhi, there is another place, a locality that is not at all posh by any standards, but, is decent, consists of flats, mainly one-room ones generally rented out by the rich owners to not-so-affluent people.

Though Maan lost his parents at a very early age and hence was forced to spend his life as an orphan, the owner of the orphanage who was coincidentally his parents' friend often told him that his father took great pride in his name. After all, he had lived his life with dignity and his self-respect and his ancestors' name is the wealth that he treasured the most. Thus, when Maan left the orphanage and foung a place for himself, he decided that regardless of the size of the place, he will name it the way his father would have liked it to be and hence named it Khurana Bhawan.

He falls on his bed and starts thinking...thinking of the day gone by!

Part 3-page17- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42460378 

Okay! thats it guys! I am not really satisisfied with the way it turned out, but wanted to update coz I am not sure whether i will be able to find time again today!

So, do tell me your views!

were you dissapointed with Maan's entry?

Anything else that you might want to ask/say, please, please feel free.

Please hit the lik tab if you liked it and leave comments...they are what motivates me to write!
love
Swati
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
maan is so caring and loving person.
love it.
cant wait for more geet-maan scence.
do continue plz
thx
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u writing it really well darling
beautiful story & fresh

Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part...keep rocking...cont soon n thnx fo d pm
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
beautifull nd lovely
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update ๐Ÿ˜Š..
loved it!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well written
my dear
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm

awesome-desi-glitters-4

thanks

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maans entry was good swati
though there were no body gaurds
there were flowers and Maaneet collision.
looks like Maaneet share the same interests
Maan naming his flat khurana bhavan was awesome
i am very sure he will one day make a mansion.
very nice update continue soon.