congo congo
new ss

marvelous tittle
beautiful character & sketches
love it
cant wait to read the update
pls do pm me

Thanks dear!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
Glad you like the title and the characters...
the update is coming in a few min!!
will defo pm you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey my sweet-sweet people!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for the beautiful comments and the likes! They really boost me. That the only reason I updated so soon though i had no intention of doing is so early๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks๐Ÿค—
Will try to give my best!
Here we go:

Part 1

Khanna House

A typical morning at Khanna House begins with Geet'.yes, Geet, the pampered, the youngest and the beloved sister/daughter who just loves to wake up early and hence is the one who ends up waking her Veerjis too. She loves to sit in the garden in the morning, enjoying the freshness of the sir'.the slight dew on the grass, the first rays of the sun, that's her bliss, her two favourite places in the house-their garden, and their terrace, which just for her has been filled with plants to give it a more green look and feel. Its also because of this affinity that she shares with nature that she fell in love with her college the very first time she went to that place'..St. Stephen's College is one place that radiates warmth, the several gardens, always well maintained make you feel at peace. Needless to say, most of the students there prefer to stay in the college for their free tiome instead of running around outside to restaurants like other College students.

Geet always feels herself blessed and thanks Babaji for whatever He has bestowed her with, a loving father, three extremely caring brothers, and a gang of 6 close friends who are mad, yet so lovable; and most importantly, her mother, her closest friend, and the only reason that she has a complaint, for depriving her mother of the happiness that she deserves. But, though she knows that her mother can't be better than she is now, and can never be able to walk on her own or come homw, she still has hope in her heart and has vowed to cling on to that hope and keep her mother as happy as possible without reminding her of the others' neglect and to some extent contempt for her.

Early morning, after wishing her father Good Morning, giving him tea, talking to him for a while, she now moves on to meet her sister-n-law Naina, who is already busy in the kitchen, getting everyone's breakfast and lunch ready. Though the Khanna's are well off and have several servants to take care of household work, food is one thing that they are very particular about, Nobody but Naina or Geet can make the food otherwise  they won't eat it. Poor Naina doesn't even get to visit her Maika even once in a year, because the whole house now depends on her; Sanjay, her father-in 'law, treats her as his own daughter and refuses to let her go anywhere out of his sight, Similar is the case with Geet and her brothers who love their Bhabhi too much to live without her even for a few days. But Naina is certainly not complaining, after all, she loves everyone too and the love that she receives here has truly overwhelmed her.

Geet, "Good Morning Bhabhi!"

Naina, smiling, "Good Morning Geet! Tera  papji ke saath ka morning session khatam ho gaya?"

Geet, "haan Bhabhi! Aur aapka never ending kaam shuru ho gaya?" teasingly, she says.

Naina, "has le beta; tujhe bhi ek din sab kuchh karna padega. Tab tak aish kar le. Now, just go and start your work"

Geet goes saying, "I know, I know. The toughest job of my day begins now"

Geet now has to wake up her neice, Muskaan and get her ready for her play school. But bold on, that's not the tough part. The tough part is waking up her two brothers, Raj and specially Rohan, who has come home for a week as he was missing everyone here.

She plans to start with the tough task as she knows that it will take time.

She enters raj's room to find him sleeping  with his books as usual. She goes in shaking her head and starts to put the books aside while saying, "Raj Veerji! Uthho Raj Veerji!"

Raj," Kya hai gudiya!Sone de na! Abhi thodi der pehle hi toh soya tha!"

Geet, "Veerji! Thodi der pehle nai raat ko soye the!"๐Ÿ˜†

Raj," haan, toh abhi raat hi toh hai! You also go and sleep" and with this he takes  a pillow and tucks his head under it and turns around.

(Swati says-haan-haan Geet! bade bhai ki baat maano. Raat hi hai, so jao๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰)

Geet again tries, "Veerji, uthho! Its morning already."

Then she sighs as she now has just one way left. She goes near him and starts tickling him on the stomach. He starts laughing and falls of the bed, giving her an angry glare. Geet knows that Raj is EXTREMELY ticklish and jumps up whenever someone even touches him lightly on the stomach.

Geet gives him her  puppy dog, what-else-could 'I-do look, because she knows it will work.

And, it does, as he immediately smiles, shakes his head,gives her his you-always-get-your-way look, hugs her and says, "Good morning Gudiya!"

Geet also smiles replies and moves on to th next room;that of her twin and most mischievious ROHAN!

She goes in and yells' "Rohan uthhh!! Its 8 o'clock in the morning aur tu ghode, gadhe ab bech ke so raha hai!"

Rohan, "kya hai chuhiya! Main pura stable bech ke soya hoon! Bas? Ab tu ja, mujhe sone de, aur meri Kathy le sapne dekhne de!"

Geet rolls her eyes and shouts again,"Rohan! Who tujhe nai milne wali. Remember, she is committed already! So, stop dreaming about her and get up!"

She gets no response, she shouts again to which he says "5 min"

She leaves knowing his "PAANCH MIN"

By the time his 5 min get over, she wakes muskan up lovingly, who wishes her with a dazzling smile and a kiss on her cheek. Well, that's Muskan's way of saying Good Morning Bua, as she stillcan't say that something which the bade log say to wish her and Geet has since then asked her to wish her like this.

Her smile lights up geet's face and she gets her washed and dresses and leaves her with her daddy her big bro Surinder, who greets his two angels with a big grin and says, "Good Morning Gudiya!"

When Muskaan makes a face, he says,"good morning meri choti gudiya" and kisses her cheek.

Geet leaves to go back to her great bro RIOHAN's room to end his Paanch min.

She enters to find him sleeping peacefully, as if she never came.๐Ÿ˜† After trying one more time she knows there is just one way. She take a jug full of water, throws it on him. He wakes up shouting, "chuhiyaaa!!"

While Geet runs away, laughing her head off, knwing that her job is done and also the fact that Rohan can't stay angry with her like her other brothers and will forgive her in 5 min and makes her way to the breakfast table. They all have breakfast happily, after which all of them leave for their respective work, school and Geet goes to the kitchen before leaving for College, where her Bhabhi says as soon as she is about to say something, "haan baba! Yaad hai! Mummy ji ka lunch bhej doongi time se. Bu the time you reach there, it will be there"

Geet smiles and leaves saying, "you are the best bhabhi!"

So, thats a typical morning at the Khanna house!

Next-Did you guys miss someone in this one?๐Ÿ˜‰

Thats it guys!
Was it short๐Ÿ˜•
was it bad/good/okay?
please please please leave your comments!
If you like it pls HIT THE LIKE TAB!
Your comments will make me update sooner...
More about the characters will follow soon!
And, also, if you did miss someone, i can get that "Someone" in the next one if you want๐Ÿ˜‰
please give me you feedback!
Love
Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on the first ss swati...liking it already with the concept and characters...looking forward to more...
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Congo on the first ss swati...liking it already with the concept and characters...looking forward to more...

Thanks a lot Reya!
Updated the first part...do read and leave your feedback!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh I just saw the update...it was awesome..geet is really the doll of this family..loved the family beginning...and yes I did indeed miss a certain someone...
Looking forward to the story of the princess and the pauper..I know her dad is going to have problems because of Maan's status...
Do update soon...loved it Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...love the update.
thogh i miss maan.

mitzi11 thumbnail
love geet family
their so caring & loving
geet is apple the eye
love it
fascinating update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu so muchhh
ur doing

awesome-desi-glitters-1

anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome concept n gr8 ppart swati...keep writing...cont soon n plz add me to ur pm list...
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update swati
Its OK if u missed Maan
But next time please lots of Maan OK
The whole family revolves around Geet and vice versa.
Typical morning routine is very sweet
Now how will Maan fit in is the big Q.
Superb start and continue soon.