New woman in Raunak's life- Article - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by venture

No No dont take my word for it, as SGP might do it completely different just as they did with BT track. As Shwetha said rightly, we have to eat what,s in the plate or leave the plate if not hungry, or if really hungry we shouldnt mind whats on the plate!!!

OMG!!!!u read that...😳
Shwetha janu I read everything you write !!! except the BBC , as its difficult to catch up .

Shwetha janu I read everything you write !!! except the BBC , as its difficult to catch up .

thanks for reading then...😊 though iam not sure how good it was...cos i was just joking arnd then...😊
and BBC...yeah...and never mind tooo...cos there wont be any meaningful discussions going on there...😆
Its quite boring these days, just at this moment they are showing the repaets of last week in UK( we are one week behind ) I am watching it and just thinking ... kay kiya think karoon.

Its quite boring these days, just at this moment they are showing the repaets of last week in UK( we are one week behind ) I am watching it and just thinking ... kay kiya think karoon.

that will be even more boring...as the episodes were not that good to watch it again and again also...😊 if u see...even in the forums...there is not much to discuss...so all the threads start of discussing one thing and end up with something else...

Exactly, there is no thought provoking issues in SGP any more, and the irony is that its becoming like every other serial but with a brilliant cast in TV industry and its because of them we are still sticking to SGP as we dont feel like betraying them, but for how long, if the script is not excitting then the actors loose there focus as well.

Exactly, there is no thought provoking issues in SGP any more, and the irony is that its becoming like every other serial but with a brilliant cast in TV industry and its because of them we are still sticking to SGP as we dont feel like betraying them, but for how long, if the script is not excitting then the actors loose there focus as well.

true...the actors are doing a superb job...and thats the reason the track is not seeming extremely bad...i pray and hope we get to see some family issues after this track...which could be learnings for Suhana as well as for us...i have learnt a lot from SGP in their initial episodes...and i would like to see the same...and iam sure everyone wants to too...
nooo i dont want this track!!!!! i felt so sad yesterday when raunak cam to meet panna and this showed that he still loves her and misses her!!
whats all this nonsense?
Originally posted by taani112

nooo i dont want this track!!!!! i felt so sad yesterday when raunak cam to meet panna and this showed that he still loves her and misses her!!
whats all this nonsense?

Most of us think this is a stupid track but lets wait and watch.😆 
Thanks for sharing
Looking forword for next track