Sasural Genda Phool

New woman in Raunak's life- Article

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Shruti to enter Sasural Genda Phool

By VijayaTiwari 7 May 2011 - 15:03

Shruti Bapna

Star Plus light-hearted show Sasural Genda Phool will see a new thriller track in the up-coming episodes as Shruti Bapna enters the show as the other woman in Raunak's life.

Our source informs, "When Raunak deserted his wife and family every one thought that it was because his career hit rock bottom. But there will be another twist in the tale. There will be another woman called Peeya in his life which will be played by actress Shruti Bapna who's currently seen in Saas Bina Sasural. Peeya is said to be suffering with some mental instability and she will mistake Raunak for her husband Aniruddha. She will also keep making Raunak believe that he is Aniruddha and not Raunak. She will not let him meet his parents and even Raunak will not try to meet them because he feels insecure about his current situation."

We spoke to Shruti but she refused to comment.

Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜Š
But I don't think I am looking forward to this. I usually don't tend to like the extra marital affair tracks.Hopefully, they make the track enjoyable as the other tracks. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
iruaG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ymanjushree10

Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜Š

But I don't think I am looking forward to this. I usually don't tend to like the extra martial affair tracks.Hopefully, they make the track enjoyable as the other tracks. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah, me neither. Peeya sounds like one of those psycho vamps from ekta Kapoor's K-soaps๐Ÿคข I hope I am wrong, and I hope they deal with this sensibly.
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing dear..

The girl[Shruti bapna] is too good in Saas Bina Sasural..
lookin forward to see her in SGP now !!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for sharing...I actually am looking forward to the track.Panna in the same state as her mom..and I dont think this is got to do with extra marital affairs manju๐Ÿ˜›..I think its like the woman is seriously ill or something..but hey..its SP so anything can happen๐Ÿ˜†

But one thing..that I so like about this show is...they always pick up prolly every actor who is my favourite in the show..except for um one though๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

I really like Shruti Bapna's acting...I loved her in Burey Bhi Hum Bhaley Bhi Hum..and also liked her charachter of Deby in Wake Up Sid.๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyhow..I hope they dont make this a love triangle kinda thing...moreover..shruti doesnt look like one who can act as a vamp๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
iruaG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

Thanks for sharing...I actually am looking forward to the track.Panna in the same state as her mom..and I dont think this is got to do with extra marital affairs manju๐Ÿ˜›..I think its like the woman is seriously ill or something..but hey..its SP so anything can happen๐Ÿ˜†

But one thing..that I so like about this show is...they always picks up prolly every actor who is my favourite in the show..except for um one though๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

I really like Shruti Bapna's acting...I loved her in Burey Bhi Hum Bhaley Bhi Hum..and also liked her charachter of Deby in Wake Up Sid.๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyhow..I hope they dont make this a love triangle kinda thing...moreover..shruti doesnt look like one who can act as a vamp๐Ÿ˜†

Okay I don't have a problem with the track if its not an extra-marital affair. But all the same, this Peeya sounds like a psycho. What kind of a woman would make another man believe that he's her husband๐Ÿ˜ฒ and stop him from meeting his parents? Also what kind of a moron is Raunak, who's giving in to these demands?๐Ÿ˜ก

But yes, the track can be interesting if they handle it well๐Ÿ˜ƒ So looking forward to it.
This content was originally posted by: iruaG

But yes, the track can be interesting if they handle it well๐Ÿ˜ƒ So looking forward to it.

Which is in less probabaility these days seeing the way the show is shaping up!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..but why did they term this as thriller?๐Ÿ˜•
iruaG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

Which is in less probabaility these days seeing the way the show is shaping up!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..but why did they term this as thriller?๐Ÿ˜•

This will be a "thriller" by SGP standards ๐Ÿ˜† If a psycho female makes an entry in a 'regular' show like SGP, it would definitely give an edgy flavor to the show๐Ÿ˜†

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The twist in the tail is Ishaan,s Amnesia !!!! Raunak would have memory loss as well of some kind but I think its drug induced by the girl ,s father and the same Psychiatrist would be dealing with Ishaan and Raunak !!! according to OBS , sounds FILMY Naaa!!!
iruaG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

The twist in the tail is Ishaan,s Amnesia !!!! Raunak would have memory loss as well of some kind but I think its drug induced by the girl ,s father and the same Psychiatrist would be dealing with Ishaan and Raunak !!! according to OBS , sounds FILMY Naaa!!!

OMG they are ruining the story๐Ÿ˜ญ  Thanks for this information. Now I know when to skip watching the show!