Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

zee tv is planning 2 end sangini soon... (Page 3)

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
totally agree with u...CV had completely spoiled d essence of d show...but last week episodes r quite  good..yesterday they showed new promos for almost all shows but not sangini..with changing storyline new promo is much needed 2  get trps..but Zee is not atall interested in it...
Originally posted by trinaroy

We are all sad. But you are right.  As you sow, so you reap.  The storyline has deteriorated to a level beneath our tolerance.  We have been tolerating this nonsense for the last two months for the sake of Binny, Iqbal, Additi and others.  Now I am also suspicious why Zee does not care.  Specially if you look at costume, makeup, storyline, promos, it tells something.  They will probably bring in Mrs. Kaushik, the serial they are promoting.  Well, we will miss our favorite stars, but it is for their good.  They can get out of this contract and start working on better projects. We pray and hope the best for Iqbal, Binny and Additi.

Edited by cintu - 08 May 2011 at 2:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiROrientalDancer

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
zaara & trinoy are you both bengaliQuestion i didn't  knew at all i thought only ladymacbeth is bengali its a pleasant surprise for meBig smile

Edited by monaghosh - 08 May 2011 at 5:15am

zaara10VasusenaRadheya

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
But I was happy that this serial is different that they gave importance to a male character as well. That was welcomd change from the usual male leads shown in pure light just standing  being silent observers. I defenitly cant see Iqbal in such a role. All having said they have given importance to both but the narration dialogue and the treat ment was not proper. Other wise tired of seeing all female protogonists only . This was  welcome change for me  . And Binny gave a fresh air . Still I wish something good. I feel sad sangini is ending (if at all)  . But I will wait for my fav  Iqbal show, 

monaghoshOrientalDancer

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel2010

good news
a primetime slot is free
from start they made mistake and showed only iqbal binny togetherDead, this cheap jodi ended this showAngry - unwatchable boring biggest flop jodi- shameful Censored
well said. this show is flop only bcz of main lead.Dead
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
It seems you people cant stop bitching.  Sorry if AG were the lead, it would had been still a flop, cause of the  things which were mentioned everywhere!
Perhaps , you feel ist the fault of the lead pair, imho its the fault of CVs and everytzhibg but not of the cast!Even if i dont like AG, i would not give her the fault  that the show  is a flop l because of her like some fanatic  AG fans do here with Binny and Iqbal! we got you comments of the lead pair.
I could bash AG like you do with Binny /Iqbal everytime, but i am intelligent enough not to do it. But from now one , i cant guarentee, that i wont bash.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrVasusenaRadheya

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaghosh

zaara & trinoy are you both bengaliQuestion i didn't  knew at all i thought only ladymacbeth is bengali its a pleasant surprise for meBig smile

Yes, I amSmile

Edited by trinaroy - 08 May 2011 at 10:30am

zaara10monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@ Mona , ami to Trinar nam suney bujhe giye chhilam je o bangali , khub bhalo laage bangla kotha porte , karon Banglar moto eto misti  bhasha hoi na , ami vishon excited je ei forume amar eto gulo bangali bondhu achhe , Trina , zaara , tui ...amra sobai majhe mahjei amader bhasshe kotha bolbo , kemon ? It's a big relief 2 talk in Bengali , karon keu , tora chhara of course , bujhte parbe na ki bolchhi , mon khule bola jai...Party

zaara10JuhiRmonaghosh

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

@ Mona , ami to Trinar nam suney bujhe giye chhilam je o bangali , khub bhalo laage bangla kotha porte , karon Banglar moto eto misti  bhasha hoi na , ami vishon excited je ei forume amar eto gulo bangali bondhu achhe , Trina , zaara , tui ...amra sobai majhe mahjei amader bhasshe kotha bolbo , kemon ? It's a big relief 2 talk in Bengali , karon keu , tora chhara of course , bujhte parbe na ki bolchhi , mon khule bola jai...Party

Moder garab moder bhasha, aa mori bangla bhasha Smile

Ishh, Sangini shesh hoye gele aamraa ki korbo? Kothai chat korbo? Let us hope they improve the story somehow so we can carry on our discussion? (Too much of expectation from the CVs)

monaghoshOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

Go to top