Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

zee tv is planning 2 end sangini soon... - Page 3

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It seems you people cant stop bitching.  Sorry if AG were the lead, it would had been still a flop, cause of the  things which were mentioned everywhere!
Perhaps , you feel ist the fault of the lead pair, imho its the fault of CVs and everytzhibg but not of the cast!Even if i dont like AG, i would not give her the fault  that the show  is a flop l because of her like some fanatic  AG fans do here with Binny and Iqbal! we got you comments of the lead pair.
I could bash AG like you do with Binny /Iqbal everytime, but i am intelligent enough not to do it. But from now one , i cant guarentee, that i wont bash.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monaghosh

zaara & trinoy are you both bengaliโ“ i didn't  knew at all i thought only ladymacbeth is bengali its a pleasant surprise for me๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, I am๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@ Mona , ami to Trinar nam suney bujhe giye chhilam je o bangali , khub bhalo laage bangla kotha porte , karon Banglar moto eto misti  bhasha hoi na , ami vishon excited je ei forume amar eto gulo bangali bondhu achhe , Trina , zaara , tui ...amra sobai majhe mahjei amader bhasshe kotha bolbo , kemon ? It's a big relief 2 talk in Bengali , karon keu , tora chhara of course , bujhte parbe na ki bolchhi , mon khule bola jai...๐Ÿฅณ
JuhiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

@ Mona , ami to Trinar nam suney bujhe giye chhilam je o bangali , khub bhalo laage bangla kotha porte , karon Banglar moto eto misti  bhasha hoi na , ami vishon excited je ei forume amar eto gulo bangali bondhu achhe , Trina , zaara , tui ...amra sobai majhe mahjei amader bhasshe kotha bolbo , kemon ? It's a big relief 2 talk in Bengali , karon keu , tora chhara of course , bujhte parbe na ki bolchhi , mon khule bola jai...๐Ÿฅณ

Moder garab moder bhasha, aa mori bangla bhasha ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ishh, Sangini shesh hoye gele aamraa ki korbo? Kothai chat korbo? Let us hope they improve the story somehow so we can carry on our discussion? (Too much of expectation from the CVs)
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trinaroy

Moder garab moder bhasha, aa mori bangla bhasha ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Ishh, Sangini shesh hoye gele aamraa ki korbo? Kothai chat korbo? Let us hope they improve the story somehow so we can carry on our discussion? (Too much of expectation from the CVs)

Bina niger bhasha , pure ki moner asha , bangla rockkks . Kichhu bhabis na , Sangini shesh hoe geleo amader bondhutto atut thakbe , amra kono chat corner ba onno kothao meet korbo , ta chhara onno kono serial aste pare jeta amader sobar bhalo laage...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sigh So Sangini Might End. That's Sad. The Dumb Cvs Ruined The Hole Love Story Of Rudra and Gauri. Hate Them So Much. Which Was Very Promising In The Begining. Now it's Horrible.

Hopefully After Sangini Ends Binny and Iqbal Go To Do Better Roles in Better Serials.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
The writers r such idiots , n the CVs have just no brain . The new story line is rotten.
JuhiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Bina niger bhasha , pure ki moner asha , bangla rockkks . Kichhu bhabis na , Sangini shesh hoe geleo amader bondhutto atut thakbe , amra kono chat corner ba onno kothao meet korbo , ta chhara onno kono serial aste pare jeta amader sobar bhalo laage...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lets hope so๐Ÿ˜Š
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monaghosh

<font size="3" color="#cc0099">zaara & trinoy are you both bengaliโ“ i didn't knew at all i thought only ladymacbeth is bengali its a pleasant surprise for me๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

Yup, I'm Bengali too (Bangladeshi actually). But im born and brought up in US, so you'll have to excuse my mistakes w/ bangla! Especially when writing it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Amaro forumey eshe bangla pore khoob bhalo legeche. It was unexpected!
Eta ki shothi khobor? Sangini ki asholey bondo kore diche? Zee cvs ke teek korar chance dibe na?
JuhiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara10

Yup, I'm Bengali too (Bangladeshi actually). But im born and brought up in US, so you'll have to excuse my mistakes w/ bangla! Especially when writing it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Amaro forumey eshe bangla pore khoob bhalo legeche. It was unexpected!
Eta ki shothi khobor? Sangini ki asholey bondo kore diche? Zee cvs ke teek korar chance dibe na?

Your Bengali is pretty good considering you are born and raised in US.  Everything is speculation about Sangini at this point I think.