Frequent Posters

adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🥳
Originally posted by: harshiti99

i know 😛 
atleast Pihu should end 😆

well said. i am also  want additi should get  out from the boring sangini.VERY GOOD NEWS.😍THANKS FOR THE VERY GOOD NEWS.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sangini might end . Sad , but I won't b the one 2 regret . Binny deserves much much better than this mess that is Sangini nowadays . This new totally unreal, shitty n nasty Rudr memory lost track will result in the death of the show . So sad . But , u must reap the fruit of bringing non-existent plots . There r several reasons I think Sangini'll go off air , 1 . No proper handling of the story . What started with the promise of a great love story , with a great concept , resulted in 2 a very very problem story n too much of immoral extra marital affair , not showing Gauri as enough strong n not giving her the importance that is must for she's the main female lead , n Indian television is an aura of expertise of female actors mainly , as most of the viewers r female , they wouldn't accept a giving all importance 2 Rudr story , neither they'll take a G running after R story , nor watch a married R still cherishing feelings n running after ex-flame story . It's inevitable that such a bad story shouldn't b aired any more . But , I'll really miss Binny so much , n her awesome chemistry with Iq , they'd such a spark capable of setting the TV screen on fire , but with such a destroyed story , nothing'll work. waiting for Binny 2 come back with a great show n in solo main lead .
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Sangini might end . Sad , but I won't b the one 2 regret . Binny deserves much much better than this mess that is Sangini nowadays . This new totally unreal, shitty n nasty Rudr memory lost track will result in the death of the show . So sad . But , u must reap the fruit of bringing non-existent plots . There r several reasons I think Sangini'll go off air , 1 . No proper handling of the story . What started with the promise of a great love story , with a great concept , resulted in 2 a very very problem story n too much of immoral extra marital affair , not showing Gauri as enough strong n not giving her the importance that is must for she's the main female lead , n Indian television is an aura of expertise of female actors mainly , as most of the viewers r female , they wouldn't accept a giving all importance 2 Rudr story , neither they'll take a G running after R story , nor watch a married R still cherishing feelings n running after ex-flame story . It's inevitable that such a bad story shouldn't b aired any more . But , I'll really miss Binny so much , n her awesome chemistry with Iq , they'd such a spark capable of setting the TV screen on fire , but with such a destroyed story , nothing'll work. waiting for Binny 2 come back with a great show n in solo main lead .

pothome amae raag holo tomar past pore😡kintu tarpore ami bhabhlaam ki shobai ek rokhum to bhabhte parena,shobair nijer opinion hoe taijonne tarpore ami khali kandlaam😭ajkaal shobai bolche sangini bondo hoe jaag jaita shune ami deen raat pareshan hochchi r deen raat kandchi😭ami chaina ki sangini bondo hok chai ki story change hoe  rudra & gauri lovestory te bodle jaag r 2 bochor atleast cholook😍sangini te onik potential ache khali cvs ke raga te puro puri dhayan dite hobe👍🏼kintu mone hochche kyu aro aita chaena😭kintu ami aita chaite thakbo last moment oddi r morte dam oddi😃sangini bondo holo to ami zee tv kono show dekhbona kanoki jakhuno ami kono show ke bhalo ashi r oita te puro puri nijer mon lagiye boshi oi show ta channel wala ra bondo kore daye😭
amar jonne sangini/iqbi/raga/binny amar life hoe gache🤗ami sangini/iqbi/raga/binny bina thakte parbona😭
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
zaara10 thumbnail
@Mona: (since u wrote in bangla...)... atho mon kharaap koriyo na. Jodi show bondo kore de, teek ache. Show tho shudu show. Life tho life, na? Cvs ra jodi fan der jono care kore na, tho ar ki kora jaye? Eta niye thomar ar shomaye noshto koriye na. Ja hoar ache, hobe. It's ok, we'll all be ok!! Amio show miss korbo, kintu show chara life will go on, trust me. Please mon choto koriyo na. Tomar jono onek chinta hocche!!! 🤗Edited by zaara10 - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara10

@Mona: (since u wrote in bangla...)... atho mon kharaap koriyo na. Jodi show bondo kore de, teek ache. Show tho shudu show. Life tho life, na? Cvs ra jodi fan der jono care kore na, tho ar ki kora jaye? Eta niye thomar ar shomaye noshto koriye na. Ja hoar ache, hobe. It's ok, we'll all be ok!! Amio show miss korbo, kintu show chara life will go on, trust me. Please mon choto koriyo na. Tomar jono onek chinta hocche!!! 🤗

Mona and Zaara,

Bangla pore kaane mishti laaglo.  Mona, Aami Zara'r shaathe ekmot.  Eta to just ekta show.  Tumi to Binny'ke bhalobasho, tahole tumi ki chao Binny erokom faltu ekta show te or career-ta noshto kore.  Ei show'r kono maane hoina. Faltu storyline.  Totally trash script.  Tomar ei golpota bhalo laagchhe? Gauri'r character ta joghanya kharap baniye diyechhe.  Ekta bhalo meye theke oke selfish mithyebaadi baniye diyechhe.  Obsessed with Rudra. Rudra'r jonyo ja icchha tai udbhat behave korchhe. Iqbal'er joghanya charitra baniyechhe.  Bibahita hoye onyo meyer pechhone douruchhe. Iqbal ei faltu role-ta biswas jogya kore tulte parchhena. Aami Iqbal ke khub pachhanda kori, aami chai o aaro boro hok.  Tai ei show bondho hoye jawa uchit, oder bhalor jonyo.
Tumi Ram Milaye Jodi dekho, khub cute.

Ei re, aamaader shobai marbena to?  Banglai abracadabra likhchhi bole? Ektu apology cheye ni 😉

All, apologies for writing in Bengali.  we had to console Mona who is feeling very sad.

Trina
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

We are all sad.  But you are right.  As you sow, so you reap.  The storyline has deteriorated to a level beneath our tolerance.  We have been tolerating this nonsense for the last two months for the sake of Binny, Iqbal, Additi and others.  Now I am also suspicious why Zee does not care.  Specially if you look at costume, makeup, storyline, promos, it tells something.  They will probably bring in Mrs. Kaushik, the serial they are promoting.  Well, we will miss our favorite stars, but it is for their good.  They can get out of this contract and start working on better projects. We pray and hope the best for Iqbal, Binny and Additi.

Mona, don't feel bad if this show ends.  I am sure our favorite stars will come back with even better shows.  But more than the show, I WILL MISS ALL THIS CHITCHAT and OPINION EXCHANGES WITH YOU.  IT WAS REALLY ENJOYABLE TO SHARE MY VIEWPOINTS WITH YOU ALL.
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with u...CV had completely spoiled d essence of d show...but last week episodes r quite  good..yesterday they showed new promos for almost all shows but not sangini..with changing storyline new promo is much needed 2  get trps..but Zee is not atall interested in it...
Originally posted by: trinaroy

We are all sad. But you are right.  As you sow, so you reap.  The storyline has deteriorated to a level beneath our tolerance.  We have been tolerating this nonsense for the last two months for the sake of Binny, Iqbal, Additi and others.  Now I am also suspicious why Zee does not care.  Specially if you look at costume, makeup, storyline, promos, it tells something.  They will probably bring in Mrs. Kaushik, the serial they are promoting.  Well, we will miss our favorite stars, but it is for their good.  They can get out of this contract and start working on better projects. We pray and hope the best for Iqbal, Binny and Additi.

Edited by cintu - 12 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
zaara & trinoy are you both bengali❓ i didn't  knew at all i thought only ladymacbeth is bengali its a pleasant surprise for me😃Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But I was happy that this serial is different that they gave importance to a male character as well. That was welcomd change from the usual male leads shown in pure light just standing  being silent observers. I defenitly cant see Iqbal in such a role. All having said they have given importance to both but the narration dialogue and the treat ment was not proper. Other wise tired of seeing all female protogonists only . This was  welcome change for me  . And Binny gave a fresh air . Still I wish something good. I feel sad sangini is ending (if at all)  . But I will wait for my fav  Iqbal show, 
adipihu thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel2010

good news

a primetime slot is free
from start they made mistake and showed only iqbal binny together🤢, this cheap jodi ended this show😡 - unwatchable boring biggest flop jodi- shameful 🤬

well said. this show is flop only bcz of main lead.🤢