Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

zee tv is planning 2 end sangini soon...

kashya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i m sure zee n cvs r plannin 2 end sangini... its being long no new promo,,,, neither they r promoting it...they r just giving us false hopes,,,,,.. how cum zee is not taking ny feedbacks seriously,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i m sure they want 2 degrade the story so tht loyals viewers leave watching the show n they can axe it under the pretext of low trps... i think tht is what they did 2 DSDV also,,,,,,,,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I also have the same feeling...
kashya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u knw what got 2 see zee doesnt hv ny gud show or storyline,,,, ssbs was a promising show but they ruined it...
harshiti99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we wish to see additi in a new show as main lead and iqbal and binny too in a better production with better concept... hope  everything happens for a good reason... but will miss this show... it was...different... very different๐Ÿ˜†

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshiti99

we wish to see additi in a new show as main lead and iqbal and binny too in a better production with better concept... hope  everything happens for a good reason... but will miss this show... it was...different... very different๐Ÿ˜†

Nothing is confirmed yet.
harshiti99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Nothing is confirmed yet.

i know ๐Ÿ˜› 
atleast Pihu should end ๐Ÿ˜†
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wouldn't mind if it ends the the story is going from bad to worse. Atleast Aditi,BInny & iqbal will be open to new shows if it ends.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think and hope so too.   But when they have a maha episode ...๐Ÿค” ...I dont know whether to laugh or cry.  Why waste time with a maha episode if they want to end the show?  Unless the ME is the END of the show!  If it ends on june 5th, I'll be happy for the cast. And of course seeing AG free to do a new show will be great for me as a fan. 
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ Pls dont end sangini... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 I love my Pihu, Ruhu,Ahu.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Why cant the channel try to improve sangini instead of ending it?
Keep Pihu positive. Bring Ahu back or device a good ruhu track or intoduce a new man in Pihu's life๐Ÿ˜•...๐Ÿ˜Š 
They can show Rudra and Gauris child in future.๐Ÿ˜Š 
Please dont end it! ๐Ÿ˜’

I hope it doesnt end.
Want to watch AG onscreenโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ
surajk08 thumbnail
a sab rumors hai agar achha story main dhyaan denge toh a shw hit hoga by the choti bahu bhi fist part jaisa achha nahi hai!!!!!