India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB:High Drama in Maha Episode of PKYEK

Yukti22 IF-Rockerz
Yukti22
Yukti22

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

High Drama in Maha Episode of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

Saturday, May 07, 2011 | 4:27:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments High Drama in Maha Episode of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani will see a big confrontation of Abhay and Piya in the maha episode...

Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani will see a major confrontation between Abhay (Vivian Dsena) and Pia (Sukirti Kandpal) in tonight's Maha Episode.

Pia who cannot digest the fact that she has been bitten by Abhay will have a straight talk with the vampire in which Abhay reveals that he did all that to save her from the bad vampire Sidharth(Siddhant Karnick). However Pia will not listen to him and gets angry at Abhay and vows not to talk to him.

If this is not enough, Pia gets a hint that Abhay has a brother too. She googles on the computer, and gets to know that Abhay has hid the fact of having a brother from her. However she is unaware of the fact that Sid is Abhay's brother. She in turn goes to Siddharth to know of Abhay's brother and is shocked to see Haseena (Kishwar Merchant) there. But Sidharth somehow manages the situation and even confuses Pia all the more when the talk of Abhay's brother comes up.

All this and much more in Tonight's Maha episode of the show..

Direct Link-
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9492-high-drama-in-maha-episode-of-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani.htm

Edited by kash-mayur - 07 May 2011 at 5:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alpenliebesushups

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Dear it is already posted!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678465

Thank you!

Th

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Go Pia for once speak ur heart out and let them hear u out.

it's abt time u also get to know abt what has been happening to ur body without ur knowledge.

I'm not really ur fan but in this case I'm on ur side and whatever u choose to do is fine by me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti22

Yukti22 IF-Rockerz
Yukti22
Yukti22

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Go Pia for once speak ur heart out and let them hear u out.

it's abt time u also get to know abt what has been happening to ur body without ur knowledge.

I'm not really ur fan but in this case I'm on ur side and whatever u choose to do is fine by me.

Same here...I also want Piya to speak out this time. Piya's character needs to be stronger and this time its gonna happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

acullen58 Newbie
acullen58
acullen58

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
par star one ke article me toh likha tha ki pia ko sid ke bare me pata chalega!!!!!
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Mera sid kamal ka hai hamesha baach nikalta haiDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
OMG ! Pia walks away from Abhay .. Pia Once u Should listen t o your heart .. you've to decide what is right and wrong ..
Can't wait to watCh the Episode though !

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Abhay also reveals that Sid is Evil .. so why can't he tells Sid is his  brother ..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index